Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Serious Character RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by Flippyarmy Wed May 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Insanity watched everything from the rooftop and snickered quitely. Humans seemed to never run out of amusement, war, and games. The one named David interested her, he seemed less knowing then the obvious Russian one, and German one. She stayed silent where she was at to let this go on a bit longer.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 am

(the gun ship is after you as well flippy)
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

David turned his head and saw the chopper release rockets. He managed to get up and ran for the end of his building. As he ran he heard the explosions behind him. His vision blurred as he ran then he neared the edge, he leaped, putting all his might into one last effort to live. David regained most of his vision mid fall. He landed on top of a man in the crowd. David got off the man and ran for the capsule. He crouched and started picking off guards. "Richtofen, get down and get that thing open. Mentor, guard him from anyone who gets close." David said and continued firing into the guards.

Ezio simply nodded and pulled out his crossbow. Ezio ran to the other side of the pod and waited for the assault.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 pm

"Ficke ich etwas nicht tun kann ich nicht verstehen!" Richtofen yelled at him in German, not taking the time to realize he was using. He just simply loaded his MP40 and pulled back the slide.

Xavier just sighed a bit throwing his trench coat, and suit jacket aside, now leaving him in a white dress shirt, grey vest, black slacks, and a pair of dress shoes. "David, he can't do something that he doesn't know how to do, for now we just need to hold of the soldiers, and pray whatever is in there survives." He said calmly, as he turned towards the street to his right, "Everyone take a street. I have a feeling that soldiers are going to start rushing in on each street towards us."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri May 10, 2013 9:53 pm

(Flippers, can you post?)
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Sun May 12, 2013 9:44 pm

((One: don't call me flippers that's a name for a bloody deal. And two; I apoligize I would have sooner had it not been for all Internet and power lost to my household for multiple days. Anyways what am I supposed to do?))
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun May 12, 2013 9:49 pm

((Well being as a helicopter is flying towards you, firing rockets, and machine guns. I'd assume running is a good idea.))
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Sun May 12, 2013 10:17 pm

(Aww fine, second I got time.)
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Tue May 14, 2013 3:56 pm

B

Insanity stared wide-eyed for a moment as her brain fluttered around for a thing to do about this, and the idea came swiftly.

She's a demon! She can teleport. She smiled and did so, where on the ground was uncertain, but somehow she landed just above the ground and fell a hint gracefully, mumbling quietly in Russian.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue May 14, 2013 8:47 pm

David sighted Insanity in the crowd and called out to her. "Get over and get down!" He shouted. He shot at the remaining guard and hit one in the shoulder. The body crumpled to the ground scaring a couple people in the crowd. The Apache turned from its strafing run, and started turning in their direction.

Three soldiers approached Ezio guns up. The man seemed unconcerned of Ezio and walked a bit closer. He lowered his weapon and got closer still. Ezio looked at the man and said. If you leave now, I will spare your lives, so please leave." The closest soldier laughed and said. "What are you gonna do about us, prince charming?" Another of the soldiers walked closer and took a grab at his arm. Ezio grabbed the soldiers arm and flipped it, he stabbed the man while his guard was down. The man who had spoken before stepped back and started to raise his gun. Ezio grabbed the gun and forced it up, the inexperienced soldier tried to back up, giving Ezio an opening. Ezio curb stomped the mans leg breaking it. The last man turned and started running. Ezio shot him in the back of the leg, making him trip and fall. Ezio looked to the men on the ground and said. "Now get out of here with what effort you have left." They both got up and started limping down the road. Ezio saw Adrian in the crowd. "Get over here idiota!" He yelled at Adrian. It seems that is the last of the men on this road, for now any way...
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

"ok" Adrian yelled as he maneuvered his way toward Ezio
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue May 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Xavier listened hearing the sound of helicopters in the distance, and several humvees, at least as far as he could tell by the sound. "Well then, I assume all of you should make sure your guns are loaded, your blades ready, and explosives in hand." He said calmly as he pulled out a frag grenade and just smiled a tiny bit. He loved the smell of napalm in the morning.

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 pm

"Get the fuck down!" David shouted. The Apache started flying down the street at building height, rockets flaring. The rockets started hitting near the crowd, finally scattering them.

Ezio saw the helicopter and went prone near the pod. If that machine is not destroyed soon, we will all die.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 pm

as soon as the apaches fire drew closer a mall glint of light with a blue glow and soon the tail disconnected from the body and began to spin out as the blades impacted the building flinging glass at the crowd before it finally hit the side of the building and exploded soon tenshi landed near the group in the middle sword still in hand "miss me" he said with a small grin
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue May 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Xavier smiled a bit, "Hell yeah buddy, it's nice to see you fucker." He said with a chuckle as he tossed his hand grenade up, catching it and smiling a bit again as he watched soldiers driving towards them from all directions, on every street. "Richtofen, get into the building, and take cover. Leave the fighting to us, I'd rather not risk you getting killed since you're the only one who can actually patch me up when it comes to my mechanics." After that Richtofen trotted into a surviving building, taking cover behind a desk and setting up his gun on the desk and preparing for any stray soldiers if they came looking for survivors.

"Now then fellas, you ready to kick some military ass? Or am I going to have all the fun?" Xavier asked as he cocked his shotgun, the click ringing out in the now clear street, it seemed to sound over the soldiers, and the burning fires.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue May 14, 2013 9:57 pm

The pod opened up and a shroud of steam emerged from the pod, a tall figure started to emerge from the shroud and finally a tall red lizard like creature was standing in front the open pod, looking at the people standing in front of him and said "alaba"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue May 14, 2013 10:09 pm

David turned and raised his weapon. "What the hell?" He asked himself. He turned on his radio and listened. "We have confirmation on an E.T. specimen. Extraction team move in and secure the package." David switched to a radio with the F-18s. "If the extraction team can't get the package you have permission to drop your payloads, copy?" David focused back on the current situation.

Ezio looked and said. "Che diavolo è?" He retracted his blade and prepared to strike if necessary. Ezio then glanced around. This is not who I should be fighting right now. Ezio noticed the troops had started steadily moving toward their location. They where ruffly a mile away when the first of the choppers appeared. The attack choppers kept their distance as if they didn't want to hurt the creature. Troop helicopters came in next, also keeping their distance. It is all a matter of time before the true assault begins...
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Insanity watched everything from her slight distance from the group, watching the new thing showing up and not moving. Although most of the crowd had bolted by now she stayed silently gazing, if things like that exist and humans are interested, why did they stop believing in demons? she asked herself a bit angrily.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue May 14, 2013 10:34 pm

"ok what did you all do this time" tenshi said as he pinched the bridge of his nose
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Agon stepped toward David and said "Wow what does this planets... countries...military want with me I just here to investigate something jeez" He then tapped the screen of his wrist bracer and a blue hologram popped out of the front of it, he slid the hologram and enlarged it, he did the same on the screen of his bracer
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue May 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Xavier simply chuckled a bit at the alien, "Come on then, I take it you can be of some use. Myself, the soldier, the assassin, helicopter shoes, and anyone over here is good. Those assholes in vehicles want us dead, and you captured. Now then, I'll be off." He said calmly, lowering the gun and walking towards the soldiers now on one street. With that he walked towards a jeep, and simply shot the gunner who was yelling threats at him, causing several cars behind to crash into each other, leaving soldiers injured, and Xavier standing in the middle of the chaos. "Well come of fuckers, let's fucking go." He said with a chuckle, as he pulled the pin on his grenade tossing it up into the air and watching it land on a gun turret, and rolling into the jeep. Shortly after it blew up, leaving part of the street ablaze, and at least ten soldiers injured, and three dead.

The soldiers were shouting orders, and all of them formed a firing line of sorts, and aimed at Xavier, "Put your weapons down, and surrender. If you do not, you will be shot. Clear."

Xavier smiled a bit and with that he charged towards the soldiers, and using him to jump into the air, snapping the soldiers neck, what they didn't realize was he had pulled that one soldiers grenade pins, leaving twenty more around him with ripped and dismembered limbs. They would all be dead soon enough.

The soldiers seemed petrified at least those that close enough to the blast, but far enough they weren't injured. However those farther away were still firing away, hitting Xavier several times in his metal half, and only one in his shoulder, leaving him grasping at his wound. "You mother fuckers, you think you can stop a Spetznaz? Well do you? No! You can't you fucking grunts!" He yelled, and charged into the fray, sure he was shot, but the pure sense of adrenaline took over, and he began to spray down soldiers mindlessly, splattering blood onto his clothing, and leaving a river of red in the street. Once he was out of shotgun ammo, he took a soldiers M249. And as some might say, began to just mow down soldiers, until he shot in the back by a shotgun shell. most of it bounced off his back, however enough entered into his body to knock him down, and leave him coughing up blood.

Soldiers began to surround him, and he reached for his pistol, before it was kicked out of his hand, and he had several guns pointed down at him. "Hey, fuckers. At least I die with honor, unlike you capitalist pigs." He said weakly, as he watched a soldier prepare to hit him with the but of a rifle.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue May 14, 2013 11:18 pm

"don't count yourself out yet" tenshi said as he dropped down sword in hand and slicing the troops into peaces "come show me the fighting spirit now get up" tenshi said as his hands glowed as the holes in Xavier back closed as soon as the bb fell out
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed May 15, 2013 12:13 am

Ezio glanced to his right and saw Xavier getting help from Tenshi. He looked to David. "Vittoria a assassini!" David nodded and they both started climbing a building. Once on top they ran in the direction of the approaching force. They stopped at the next intersection and waited for the force to approach. The troops had two APCs several Humvees. Ezio and David leaped onto them once they where at the intersection.

David retracted his blades as he landed on two men. He drove the blades into their throats and quickly pulled out his DG-2. Ezio landed on a man, stabbing him as he landed. Ezio ran dodging a hail of bullets that would have killed him. David fired his DG-2, killing fifteen men instantly. Ezio took that chance to run into the fray, he stabbed the man he was closest to and threw him to the ground. A soldier ran at Ezio with his knife, Ezio grabbed the mans arm and twisted so far back that he made the man stab himself. David had slung the DG-2 and pulled out his M-16. He fired rounds at the men running to him tearing 6 men to pieces.

Ezio brought out his dagger and slashed a mans throat. Several soldiers began to surround him. Ezio ran at a man and rolled over him, he then turned and grabbed the man before slashing his throat. David began running at the vehicles. He ran strait at a jeep, shooting at its driver with his pistol. He seemed to get a lucky shot as the jeep stopped and also stopped the advance. David used the hood of the jeep like and a step so he could shoot the gunner. The man fell limp in the seat, dead.

Ezio continued his crusade of death through the soldier who where still determined to kill him. He ran at a man stabbing him with his blade. A soldier tried hitting him over his head with the butt of his gun, but he missed and Ezio quickly killed him. More and more men seemed to come in endless waves at Ezio, but he continued to stab and slash through the waves. David jumped to another Humvee and shot its gunner. He quickly jumped to a next and shot that gunner as well.

Ezio threw down a smoke bomb confusing the group around him. Ezio stabbed the men in the smoke and waited for it to dissipate before continuing his massacre. David Jumped to an APC and opened the hatch, two men turned and looked to him, one of them pulled out his pistol and shot at him, missing barely. David threw a grenade in and jumped off, running in direction of the ground troops.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed May 15, 2013 4:15 pm

((I guess I'll post, since I have nothing better to do at the moment.))

Xavier smiled a bit at Tenshi, before he got up and picked up a soldiers MP5 and watched as soldiers began to back off in fear now. "Well then, come on you weaklings. You're soldiers aren't you?" He called out as he shot one in the head spraying bits of brain and skull onto the men around him. Some had just stopped moving, and others began to charge at Xavier, firing, however most were so shaken up they couldn't even aim.

tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed May 15, 2013 5:56 pm

"no matter how long i have been here this still dose not seem right to me" tenshi said as he flicked the blood of his blade with one swift motion

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am