Serious Character RP

SeizedChief

Re: Serious Character RP

Post by SeizedChief on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Ezio managed to glance at Richtofen before he was impaled, then he saw the man on the ground. He was obviously a soldier by his face. You can always tell a mans intention by looking at their face... Ezio remembered from his training, years ago. He hopped slightly, falling off the branch and landing on the ground in a crouch. I still do have a flare for the dramatic. He smiled slightly, looking at the soldiers face. He knew the man couldn't see his eyes, that only adding to small bit of excitement he had. Making an appearance was always an exiting thing for him, even when he was an old man. He noticed Tenshi making an exit but paid it no mind.

David managed to stay composed as Richtofen was impaled. He had noticed an odd blue flash before hearing the sickening crunch of Richtofen's spine snapping. He glanced up as Tenshi flew away, he didn't mind. Whatever heli-feet plans on doing, he'll try to do it smart. David turned back to corpse, noticing a man near it. He also noticed that the large piece of metal was emanating a faint white glow, throwing shadows through the forest. Slowly raising his weapon st the man, he started slowly walking toward him, stopping as he came within five paces. Better safe then sorry... Seeing a flash of white to his side he looked over see Ezio kneeling on the ground. After about a minute he waved his hand slightly, and David backed away a little, weapon still raised. He gave another glance to Ezio, seeing a slight smile on his otherwise covered face.
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 am

Sgt.Forge watched the two approaching him, one carried a DMR, and the other seemed to have outdated technology. "Well, well. Fight one battle and win. Only to get dragged into another already." He took his magnum, pointing it at David, while preparing with his knife if Ezio tried anything.

Xavier stood there, still holding his crate while he watched. This ought to be interesting.

Post by SeizedChief on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 am

"Calm yourself, soldato." Ezio said. He stood, allowing his half cape to cover most of his weapons. He changed his eerie smile to an amused smirk as he walked a little closer. "I believe you have found yourself in the same predicament as we are." He said, swinging his right arm around, gesturing to the group. "But if you are looking for a fight, I'm afraid you have made a bad decision." Ezio said, lowering his arm. This man was wounded, and determined it seemed. Men are all the more dangerous in that position. The smile dissolved off his face as he looked over the man. His knife pointed at Ezio, reflecting the light of the large piece of metal. His pistol pointed at David. Like it would do anything to him. Ezio had seen the man take glancing shots from those odd rifles. A pistol, even of that size would only make him stagger.

David held pointed the rifle at the mans head, seeing nothing to protect him. After a couple moments though he lowered his rifle, slinging it across his back once more. He readied himself to lunge, should this man turn and try to attack. The constant paranoia always got to him. Saved my ass before though... He had wondered how the man in Iraq had got his CO to switch him out to Germany. Telling him, that it was something only he could do. Then the training... A mere month from his transfer the same man had given him his blades, teaching him the basics and how to use them in combat, showing him the basics of freeruning. He pushed his mind more then his body, just like boot. He had his instruction once he was in Breslau. And he had followed them, and ended up here. Old bastard would have loved to here that one...
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 pm

"I'm not trying to pick a fight here, it's the fact I don't know what's going on, and I already have one man pointing a rifle at me, and another staring at me with some shit eating grin." Sgt.Forge shot at the hooded man, before he slipped away his pistol, he was not afraid of the group, more or less he needed to find out what was happening. "You said I was in the same predicament. What do you mean by that?" Forge asked, his still gripped his knife in his hand, he always preferred to be prepared if the time came that he would need to fight.

Xavier still held his crate watching, his hand hovered over his 50.caliber magnum. The Russian was just itching for a reason to break in his new revolvers. "Well come on, we don't have all day do we? We still have military chasing our ass, we don't have time for you three to lollygag, and chitchat until a search party finds us.

Post by SeizedChief on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 pm

"If you hadn't noticed, he already put it away." Gesturing to David. Then ignored the last jab at his smile. "Well, if you want an explanation, put away your dagger." Ezio said, nodding to the blade. "We shall explain on the move, capito?" He suggested, turning toward Richtofen's corpse. He slowly walked over, crouching near his head. "Avete ucciso molti, ho potuto vedere che in voi. Possa il mondo essere meglio senza di te, uomo pazzo. Ora si può avere la pace che tutti meritano. Requiescat in pace." He said, closing Richtofens eyes with a hand. Ezio stood, looking to the man, then walked by briskly. And soon blended into the darkness of the forest.

David kept an eye on the soldier, staying behind after Ezio had walked by. He waited for the man to go. he wasn't going to turn his back on some guy they didn't know.
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:36 pm

"Fine, you can explain on the move. You can explain on the move, hoodie. Forge, and you are?" He asked calmly, slipping his pistol away, and sheathing his knife. "Just don't

"Well then, Forge. I'm Xavier, pleasure to meet you." He spoke calmly, adjusting the crate on his shoulder since it got uncomfortable to carry at times.

Post by ElsaEckmann on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:47 pm

“well now that that’s all settled.” Elsa said shutting off her energy sword. The Honor Guard appeared behind her revealing himself after activating his active camo to get an edge on who they thought was a new enemy. “I agree, we must get moving now,” Roh said with his deep sangheili voice. Finally someone Forge recognized, unfortunately it wasn’t someone he had wanted to recognize. It was one of ‘Moramee’s, The arbiter at the time, honor guard who had assisted in the capture of Anders. Something was different about him though… Maybe it was the fact that he is accompanied by a girl who appears to be a pirate? All he knew is that he had heard her language before as if it was native to Earth.
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh it's you again, you covenant bastard." Forge said with a rather cocky grin as he reached for his pistol, already aiming it at the elites head. "Already up for another fight, too bad there's only one of you this time."

This ought to be fun, however this should be for another time. "You two lovers, now is not the time for your relationship issues, we need to move before the search teams catch up with us." Xavier said with a rather odd grin, for once he seemed to be acting humorous, and like less of a hard ass towards everyone.

Post by SeizedChief on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 am

"Come farò ad arrivare ovunque con loro costantemente cercando di uccidere vicenda..." Ezio muttered to himself as he turned back around. He looked at Forge, who had his weapon raised once more. Pointing it to the odd creature they had met around an hour before. He observed the thing, it being tall, around eight feet. It had four jaws, lined with shark like teeth. It wore bright, ornate armor that covered it head to toe. Then he glanced over to Forge, noticing he had called it something. Covenant, whatever that meant. He looked as if he recognized the beast. This was not his quarrel, and he didn't want to be involved. I am not going to stick around them if the Templar's are still looking for us. With that thought he walked up near David and leaned slightly near him. "Let us go, there fight isn't ours." He whispered, blending back into the darkness as the others gave the two all there attention. David soon followed, slinging the rifle across his back as he followed close behind Ezio. After a couple minutes of the brisk walking Ezio grabbed the lower branch of a tree, pulling himself up. He looked down at David, smirking. "Try to keep up novice." He said, taunting then began leaping through the large trees with David sprinting on the ground to keep up.
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Draco decided to stay back a bit to keep to himself. Seems this group is getting larger and larger I wonder how long til it falls apart

A shadow deep in the woods watching from a far. Watching, waiting, silently, it waits and the group is none the wiser.
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Roh stared at Forge, “Sadly you are mistaken, for I am not alone.” Elsa had beating Roh to drawing her sword. She held her oddly shaped sword, opposed to Roh’s sword, in her right hand. “ditt blod ska vara min middag, if you lay a hand on Roh…” her laid back personality was completely gone. It was as if she was a new person. The Sangheili stood next to Elsa and put his hand on her left shoulder. “Calm yourself Priestess, for he is not your enemy.” He looked to Forge who still held his weapon at him. Roh still remained unarmed. “Human, I last remember our encounter 3 years ago. It is strange how time and space is distorted in such a way. I hardly remember what happened between the two of us. Only that we took a girl… Anders? Was it? And after you killed ‘Moramee, my ship was sucked into a black hole on our return to High charity. It was then, I was rescued by this girl, Known as Elsa the High Priestess. They accepted me into their Guild. I underwent a metamorphosis in order to serve her…. I wish not to fight you over something that happened so long ago for me, and just a few minutes ago for you. I can offer you this… my sincerest apology.” He bowed to the UNSC Soldier hoping he would accept the apology.

(if you don’t remember what Elsa’s blade looks like. http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    It’s the top on that looks like an energy sword. All the shaded areas on it are the platinum hilt.)
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

"Just so you know, if it wasn't for the nice lady, I would've kicked your ass, and the Arbiters the first time." Forge said with a grin on his face, however he knew the elite was attempting to apologize. That was a little out of character, most of the aliens seemed so self centered, that the wouldn't even offer an apology. "As for your apology, try anything and I'll make sure you hit the ground harder than the Arbiter did." Now Forge was ignoring the incident with Ezio and David, more focused on the elite now.

Xavier watched with an amused smirk as the two spoke, for two he seemed to be mortal enemies, they were trying to get along. That was little out of the ordinary, however he continued walking with his crate. "Come on, we don't have all day people."

Post by Spartan300 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 pm

The shadow moved for the first time in a while silently sprinting off in the direction that Ezio and David went. He made sure they had plenty of a head start, he enjoyed the hunt.
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:53 am

(WTF, It sounds like they're about to get raped...)
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

(Yes plot twist Ezio and David get raped by a hitman. Razz)
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am

"I'll take that as a truce then." Roh said to forge while extending his hand out to him. Elsa knodded to Xavier, "I agree." She said and then focused her attention to everyone. "We really should get moving now, I am hearing a faint sound of chatter coming from what could a patrol so yeah, lets scram stall we?"
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 am

Forge shrugged a bit, smiling a little bit, "Let's get going then." He ignored the elite for now, he was agitated enough that if he didn't ignore Roh, he may just considering using his pistol to kill the alien. "You know me well enough, I'm Sgt Forge."

Xavier smiled a little bit, as he began to walk with the crate, "Come on then. Let's get going. Xavier, pleasure to meet you Forge."

Post by ElsaEckmann on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Elsa 'Sheathed' her blade, (shut it off.) "Roh, visste jag inte att du hade en mjuk sida." she said to the elite. She is use to seeing him more aggressive but level headed rather than apologetic. He then responded with just his typical nodding of his head as they trotted through the woods with the others. Roh and Elsa were rather observant, they were missing two... The assassin and his so called 'ally.' "Has anyone noticed that we are missing three of our odd friends??" she asked to everyone testing to see if they had noticed.
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be fine. After all, they're two highly trained men, I don't doubt they're ability to handle themselves." Xavier said smiling a bit as he continued walking, looking down at Elsa with a smile. "So, care to pass me a bottle, I haven't had a good drinking session in quite some time."

Forge continued walking with the others, hand hovering over his pistol in case the elite tried anything. He was still skeptical of the alien, and if Roh tried anything, he was going to make sure Roh's blood splattered his armor. "So, where were heading anyways?"

Post by SeizedChief on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Ezio and David neared what seemed to be a rocky overhang. Ezio jumped out of a tree near the small cliff, rolling as he hit the ground. He came up standing. David ran up and stopped near him. In the side of the rock face was an opening, a cave of sorts. Ezio strained his senses, seeing the familiar golden trail go snake its way into the cave. "That is where we have to go." He said to David quietly. David nodded, and looked over, then turned back to the entrance. "Lets go then, we won't want the others catching up." David said. Ezio nodded and began walking to the entrance. "Lets go novice." He said jokingly, then said seriously. "Let us see what has been left for us." They both walked in the cave, a moist atmosphere around them.

Ezio held his breath as he rounded a corner into another section of the cave. There was a large door of sorts that had already been open, it was made of what seemed to be the same rock that the vault in Roma had been made of. Ezio's mind shot back to those days, reliving them for a mere second. He strained his senses again, using what he had called eagle sense to see to see what events had took place here. He saw four people, gathered around the closed door. They were talking, but Ezio didn't know what they were saying. He could see, not hear into the past. One man who wore a jacket with a hood pulled out what something Ezio thought he had hid... He let his sense slowly turn back to reality. Then walked out of the cave section to find a large cavernous space. Blue lights played across the walls as Ezio walked inside. He noticed large black rock that appeared to solidify over time. He continued walking through the cavern, to a rocky slope leading down to another level.

David walked up next to him, looking down the slope. "Lets find out whats here, then get out of here." David was amazed with the formations inside the place. The odd obsidian that spilled out of the walls hinted that there was some sort of catastrophe long ago. Pushing that thought aside he looked over at Ezio. "Si, lets do this as quick as we can." With that he crouched down and slid down the slope, pebbles falling after him. David followed right after him, gasping at the new space they found.
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Xavier continued with the group, soon seeing the entrance to the cave, the same one Ezio and David had entered without the others knowing. "Well, it's better than nothing, we may as well hunker down for the night in here." With that said though, he drew his pistol, in case there was anything else in there, and stepped in. As he walked through though, he realized this was much more than just a cave, stepping into what seemed like more of a cavern, he smiled a bit. "Damn, even better than staying in a cave." Sure it was dark, but he pulled out his lighter, the small flame providing a very little amount of light. But at least it let him see a little bit.

Forge followed close behind Xavier, oddly curious to see what was inside the cave. However his hand still hovered over his pistol, he didn't trust anyone in the group, and whatever could be in the cave could be much worse. After all, this was still earth, but this was much different than his own world.

Post by tenshi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:06 am

out of nowhere a lone bark was heard and soon from the entrance of the cave came a pure white  wolf was standing there  soon after a voice was heard "hey yuki did you find them yet" then tenshi walked right up to the wolf and began to rub her head "good girl go ahead and return " and then the wolf vanished in a soft blue light "so any one care to tell me why we are all in a cave?"

pale behind the sheets of glass,

will birth fire at dawn.

The western valley,

stoking the dying embers,

takes its final breath.
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:32 pm

before they came across the cave, Xavier was asking about a drink. "Its in a special compartment of that case you are hauling for me. heh hehe." she said to him. they came across the cave and entered with the group. The two seemed to be in middle of the group with xavier and forge taking point. Walking along in the dark cave, Elsa got an idea. She unclipped her sword hilt and tapped Roh with it. "Hey hey turn yours on, the Light emitted from the blades are brighter than his poopy lighter." The sound of the blades hummed through the cave. It was certainly brighter and easier see now. "Don't mind my geniusness," she said right after. Roh looked down at her, "You are quite impressive my Priestess." Although Elsa was oblivious, Roh always complimented her and guided her as if he were 'attracted' to the Vampire. After 3 years of his life devoted to her as her Guard, the only things holding him back was the fact that she was a Vampire who was once a human and he was a Sanghelei. It wasn't 'normal' to him and thought Elsa would say the same.
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 pm

"So Roh, that's your name right? Where you from mate?" Xavier asked as he slipped his lighter away since Elsa and the Elite both seemed to have drawn their swords. So he chose to draw his second revolver, may as well have a little more protection, if there was even anything to worry about. However with the comment about where the alcohol was, he slipped his gun away again, and grabbed a bottle, managing to to uncork it and take a drink. Oddly enough he had a really high tolerance to alcohol so it usually took a good deal to get him drunk, it just took much more to get him sober again.

Forge still remained silent, soon drawing his pistol as he walked. He was more content on ignoring everyone to keep himself from blowing out Roh's brains.

Post by SeizedChief on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 am

David walked through a small opening, into what appeared to be just another cavern at first. The brightly lit room was double the size of the area they had just come from, the ceiling being five or six stories up. It had turned from cave to masterfully chiseled stone, and more dried up obsidian. The Cracks and crevices in the ground destroyed the facade of a once grand temple. Fissures had opened up a long time age, providing death to those dumb enough to fall in. The vast room was lit by a bright blue light at the end of what seemed to be a bridge of sorts, with a large rectangular structure coming right before. The pale blue light lit the space, throwing dark shadows with blue hues across the innards of the temple. But the light at the end of the tunnel (Ha ha.) wasn't the only source to ease sight. The blocks themselves, the blocks that seemed to be created from the rock itself, had the same color light emanating from odd cymbals, and lines.

In front of the two stood black crates, piled atop them stood computers with wires spreading out from each of the few to a odd looking machine that was built onto a short bed of obsidian. The wires were spread out like a nervous system, all made to assist for a primary function. Near the bed like devise, sat a golden sphere, projecting its own ambient light, but nowhere near as bright as it large blue counterparts. David took in each part of the room slowly, taking time to observe all he could from the entrance. The place was massive, maybe the size of a stadium? He didn't know what anything was, what to do, or how to react. David simply looked at the place in front of him, only guessing what things could have built this place. Its older then him, and seems even more advanced then they are now. Some weird shit going on...

While David looked on at the other parts of the temple, Ezio had a moment of shock himself. Seeing that which he had stored away so long ago reappear... He slowly walked up to the artifact that had changed him into who he was, the golden sphere was almost that which had shaped him. He slowly stepped toward the sphere, careful and calculative. He had seen what they had done to lesser men, destroyed there very soul, driving them mad. He was not going to take chances. As he neared he heard something... Echos... Voices... Was he going mad? He shook himself mentally, realizing the voices came from the slope they had entered the temple from. He looked back, unsure who it could be. Templars, Assassins? His order could have found this place, but best to be cautious with a place that had so obviously been visited before. "Quick, to the shadows, go!" He said to David in a low voice.

David shook himself out of his trance, nodding. He ran to the right, past several large columns, Ezio along side him. He found a dark corner of the place, and layed down. His body was covered in the darkness the shadows gifted, even if a man holding a light walked in they wouldn't see him. He pulled his new rifle off his back, quick and quiet, and sighted the entrance in its scope.

Ezio had run with David to his hiding place, a dark secluded corner that still gave him a view. Ezio climbed up a column, to an over hang of carved stone, looking right down at the entrance. He was easy to see, but he could simply back up out of sight. Even then, rarely did any man look straight up. Ezio slowed his breathing, simply looking down on the entrance below, listening to the pat of foot steps as the people approached.

(If you have a shit imagination here's the wiki. Go to the screenshots at the bottom. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Temple#Trivia )

(Also, here's the "golden sphere". http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/Apple-Of-Eden-the-assassins-32792232-442-442.png )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:28 pm