Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

tenshi
    tenshi

Serious Character RP - Page 25 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by tenshi Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 pm

tenshi walked up to Xavier and put a hand on his shoulder "count me in the sooner we get over here the sooner i get back to the rest of the 501st"
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

She steps outside the cave with her hands in her Jacket’s pockets. Roh walked up from behind her and looked to the sky pointing at the Lamentation. Elsa waved her hand in the air gesturing to Xavier and Tenshi to follow. Now searching through her wrist device she called for a pick up. “Priestess, eta 15 before pick up. Hold out and the shuttle will there soon. Over and out.” The voice said from her device.

She just stood there looking around for a few seconds. “Come this way.” Elsa said as she began to walk around the cave entrance to look for a way to climb in top of the cave. The sucker still in her mouth, she casually walked over and saw a path leading up to the top. “Here, this way the shuttle doesn’t have to land.” Elsa said pointing to the trail. They got to the top of the cave and she activated her beacon on her belt. As they waited Roh spotted their shuttle off in the distance, then the sound of jet engines soared over head and the fighters were heading right for Elsa’s shuttle. The Planes got close and were about to open fire until they both just exploded. The shuttle flew through the debris and two drone fighters accompanied the shuttle. As the shuttle came to a stop above the edge of the caves cliff side, the fighters flew past to swing back around and hold off any opposing forces. The shuttle hovered and the rear hatch opened. The ramp extended down to them and Elsa walked up into the vehicle and Roh followed. Xavier and tenshi approached the floating the craft. It was white with black and grey accent markings on it, blaster scars on the hull and huge emblem of a star, however it was black. The girl and the Elite stood there on board, her hair blowing in the breeze and the sucker in her mouth as she looked up at the Lamentation as if it were the answer for life’s questions little did they know, it was…
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:58 am

Xavier looked up at the ship in awe, such a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, yet at the same time rather intimidating. "Well, that's a new one to add to my list strange, and peculiar things I've seen in the past few days." He said with an amused grin, making his way up the ramp, however his hands hovered near his weapons again. Sure, he knew he couldn't beat a ship full of people, but he always had a go down fighting policy. It was just skepticism that caused him to seem so worried at the moment though.

Forge muttered a bit, annoyed that he was boarding a ship that didn't belong to the UNSC, let alone a ship with a damn elite.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:35 am

"well not how i was expecting my week to go but beats walking" tenshi said as he made his way up the ramp "so whats the plan after this?"
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 pm

" Do you all not understand" Draco said head lilted casting shadow over his eyes. "I never intended to stay with you long, the only reason I stayed was the curiosity. And since it seems to be getting a bit boring I think a good fight is in order. I think now I might aswell make things more interesting" Draco Pulled his hand back and slammed it into the ice smashing it into pieces.

With a smirk Daemon jumped back feet against the wall projecting himself away from the group. Yelling back at Draco he said "I hope you realize I have no intent on helping you" Then he began to sprint off to a separate corner of the cave.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:30 pm

They reached the main hanger bay of the Void of Lamentation. Walking through it looked like something out of a movie from the current world, Star wars…. If one recalled, it was a similar set up to a republic cruiser in the prequels. In all the bays however, there were drone fighters and shuttles that were un recognizable.

She began walking toward a large door with Roh by her side, as the two followed her, she stopped in the door way and turned to them. “you are my special guests, no one here will harm you. So I expect no harm done in return. With that said, I will allow you to keep your weapons to comfort your minds. Trust in me and I will trust in you.” She gave more of a blank stare as her expression, it was unlike the original Elsa they met…. They began walking down the white and chromed corridors, not a speck of dust in sight. Crew men walked all around the halls preforming their duties or just chatting to friends going to the mess hall, they acknowledged Roh by exchange of hand gestures that resembled a wave hello or a salute, but not one of them even looked in Elsa’s direction. They turned down a corridor and entered an elevator. Roh swiped a card and the voice of the AI that spoke on Elsas wrist device came from the key pad. “AI 9898, clearance to the Bridge granted.”

The doors opened and Elsa took the first step on the floor, A small girl around the age of 12 stood next to Elsa and saluted. “CAPTAIN ON DECK!” the girl shouted. The crew on the bridge all stood up and bowed to Elsa in a tradition Japanese style. Elsa looked at Roh and nodded to him. She walked around the left side and walked up a ramp. There above the elevators was hanging balcony were her command chair was located. It looked over the entire bridge and gave perfect sight through the Window panes. The only thing that was behind her was her Quarters and access to a small hanger with her personal shuttle.
    “Follow me,” Roh said to the guests. They walked down the Isle of the bridge and approached the front, he then turned around and faced Elsa’s command chair across the other side of the room where they had started. “At Ease men.” He said. The crew went back to work and the Little girl appeared from thin air in front of Roh, “All Fighter have returned to their hangers and everything is accounted for. Shileds are up at maxiumum and everything is running smoothing sir.” She said smiling at him as if he were like her older brother. “That will do AI 9898, code name Klara.” Roh said to her before she giggled and vanished. She then appeared as a hologram on the arm rest of Elsa’s chair.

“Priestess!!!” they heard a yelling coming from the elevator. Once the doors opened a Girl who appeared to be around 19 years old jumped out of the elevator, She was dressing in boots, leggings, a blue skirt, a white shirt and a blue officers looking Jacket that was some what large on her and was about the same length of where she thigh high skirt ended. She had beautiful blonde hair and grey eyes, unlike Elsa’s deep purple hair and eyes. The girl ran up to Elsa’s Command deck and before Elsa had a chance to run, the Girl pounced on her and tackled her to the ground. “Oh I missed you my god!!” the girl was rubbing on to Elsas in a perverted manner. “Get off of me you freak!” Elsa kicked her off, and the girl stood there with a tear in her eye… “Why are you so mean to Misaka, God, why?” she said referring to Elsa as the God. Elsa approached her and hugged Misaka, “Because the way you express your love… grosses me out.” She kissed the young girl before returning to her chair. “Now Xaiver, we must fix that mechanical problem of yours… Do you wish to have all new and superior parts of my age or attempt to return to your natural human form? Take your pick.”
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"I'm not even going to ask about you two." Xavier said with an amused smirk as he watched the other girl tackle Elsa. However after their little feud, he began to ponder over Elsa's question. "If I could get back my body from when I was eighteen, that'd be great, but I don't foresee that happening. I just want to be rid of this putrid metal."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 am

Klara whispered into Elsa’s ear and Elsa simply nodded. Elsa then stood up from her chair, “Well we could possibly get your 18 year old self back…. However, it would involve a baptism into our religion and leaving behind anything about the Templar way of life. Once you are accepted by our Gods, we could start the ritual.” She stepped down the stairs and stood in the door way of the elevator awaiting his response.

Mean while, the Lamentation left earths atmosphere and made its way to space where it could safely make a phase space jump.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:28 pm

"So you're basically telling me, I need to give up everything of my past, and join a religion not even I understand?" Xavier's statement was less of a question, and more or less his own pondering. Knowing at this point he took off his old, trusty cross, and tossed it to Elsa. "If I'm going to do this, that's the last item I have related to my order, take it, and do as you wish with it. Word of warning though, I would not recommend trying to use it yourself, it's been know to back fire on anyone not of the Templar order, or against the order itself. So deal, I'll leave behind everything, just to be rid of this damn metal that plagues my body."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:29 am

"Excellent." She said snatching the cross from the air. Elsa held the cross out to Klara and the AI took it and vanished. "follow me please," she said. They gathered in the elevator and headed down to a floor of the ship. She Had them follow her down several corridors until entering a grand hall room. It was large enough for every crew member to be sat down. At the front was a stage and podium. The room was a bright white room and gave off the aurora of a church of some sort. She walked up to the throne on center stage and took a seat. "I ask they you be seated on the first row." She said to Xavier and Roh.

The Klara's, voice could be heard over the Intercomms. "All crew prep for Phase Space launch in T minus 15 minutes. I repeat, you have 15 minutes." It was over and before they knew it, the ship jerked into phase space. "Phase space launch successful, all available crew are to report to the gathering for a worshiping session." The AI's voice carried through out the ship and dew time crew men all sorts of races and Genders filled up the room and began praying towards Elsa. Her Shipmaster Misaka was dressed in holy servant clothing along with Klara, the AI. On the ends of the Stage, stood the royal guards. They were tall about the same height as Roh, and they wore all white robes accented with Platinum metals on the shoulders and helmets. They were pale white Humans however with deep red eyes. They wielded energy blade Naginatas and their bodies stood as statues.

Elsa Rose from the chair, "Rise my Children." she said to the crowd. "Today we baptize a heretic! Once calling himself a Templar!!" The crowd raised havoc in shouts, "Kill the non believes! burn them! Make um walk!" They continued to shout menacing means of torture and death. Elsa held her hand up motioning for silence. The room got quieted down and she spoke once more. "The heretic is this man!" She pointed at Xaiver and the spot light focused on him, "However my children... do not blame the man. He has seen the errors in his ways and seeks purification! Much like many of you. So let us not shun him but allow him into our arms, and the Arms of the gods." she paused for a brief moment, "Mr Xaiver please step forward and kneel before me, the daughter of Adolf and Sister of the Prophet!!" Klara and Misaka both stood infront of Xaiver ushering him to the stage.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 am

Xavier just chuckled with an amused smirk at the raise of chants against him, smiling a bit. "Just a note to you all, I may be one man, but next time you suggest killing someone, I'd suggest you don't choose my name." Of course to him it was just humor, after all, standing a seven foot tall, Russian cyborg, he was a force to be reckoned with. Had it not been for the near disablement of his mechanical parts, which barely functioned at this point. Truly, he barely even made it up the stage, before his leg broke, the cords, and thinner metal that held his knee joint, and the lower half of his leg together, breaking apart. "Fucking German engineering, best in the world my ass." He muttered under his breath, however he was where he was supposed to be. at this point, kneeling before Elsa, and her companions.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:12 am

"Xaiver, are you willing to become a child of the gods? A child of Adolf? a child of the Prophet and myself?" after his response, she took an empty wine glass and a knife. She held out her wrist sliced it open allowing the blood to pour out into the glass. "Drink this, it is the blood of a pure and holy follower. only then the will of the gods can flow inside of you."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 am

Xavier watched, occult rituals always did amuse him, after all being a Templar for so many years of his life, this was nothing new to him. However taking the glass with his still human hand, not being able to move his mechanical hand anymore, he began to drink from the blood filled glass. Soon handing it back to Elsa as he wiped a bit of blood off his face, and unto his jacket's sleeve. "Is that all?"
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:21 am

"congratulations child, you are now accepted into Verisimilitudity. The only thing left now for you to do is experience why our way is the rightful way." She stood at the podium with her hands raised towards the ceiling. "Let the stars guide us to victory!!" Everyone stood and began to leave. Elsa looked at Xavier, "Now we rid you of the metal." Misaka pushed in a wheel chair and helped the man into it. They left the room and headed down the corridor to a section that was not so brightly lite like the rest of the ship. The door was like a vault and only Elsa's and a few officers cards opened it. upon entry the sound of a grumbling voice was heard.

The room was dark and the sounds of boiling liquids filled the room. the center of it was glowing in multiple colors. there were strange and bizarre things around the room as well. An old woman appeared in the center of the room, her wings expanded and her arms int he air holding something. She dropped the object into the boiling liquid and chuckled to her self. She wore black robes and a hood, her wings extending from under the robes. She had long stick like fingers and pale flaky skin.

"what bring the High Priestess to my chambers?" she said in a scratchy voice. Her voice was to creepy for Klara and The AI hid behind Elsa like a scared little kid. "Elder Rin..." Elsa paused. "You are the only one capable of reuniting this man with his former body. With your thousand years of knowledge... you must be the one to do this."

The Elder stared at the man as she approached him. She got right up next to him and touched him with her long slender fingers. "once man, mostly metal... hmmmmmmm." she paused, "This may be tricky but first things first... we need to remove as much of the metal from his body as possible." she began to walk away and Elsa spoke up, "So we need to take him to the med bay and have them remove it all??" The Elder turned around and nodded. "yes... he must be as much flesh as possible."

"Misaka, you heard the Elder. Take him to the Med bay and get his metal removed."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 am

"I hope you have a fucking plan for when you do that! While I hate this metal, however it's all that's keeping me alive, hell, half my organs are hooked up to these mechanical pieces." Xavier still spoke with an oddly calm tone, however he knew that unless they could manage something, he would be dead within minutes after certain parts of his mechanics were removed.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:26 am

tenshi who just stood there through all of the ritual finally spoke up "well that was interesting might as well help them keep him stable wile they do there work "
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am

In the med bay, the engineers removed as much of the damaged metal from Xaiver's body. He would lay there on a large table with 4 engineers and 3 other people who appeared to look like Doctors. around the room where large tanks filled with a clear liquid. Inside those tanks floated bodies of wounded crewmen on the vessel. The displays above the tube read the name, age, race, and gender while the monitors at eye level to the left of each one contained the patients conditions and heart monitors. several hours of work and the removal was finished and he was set back into a wheel chair. His body was much liter but still contained a lot vital parts.

They entered the Elder's den and sealed the door behind them. the elder Vampire came out from the shadows and into the center of the room where a coffin was set.
    "You must enter the coffin... one must die to be reborn again." she said in her scratchy voice.
    Elsa knodded, "Yes it must be done."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:17 am

"I've died enough my day, I have healers, and my dead friend to thank for still being alive." Xavier spoke calmly, looking at the coffin, and the elder vampire. "I'm ready, throw whatever you must at me, can't be much worse than what I've handled before."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:46 am

They close the coffin and he is faced with pitch darkness. "Try to imagine yourself that you want to be, the younger you." Elsa said to the coffin. As soon as Xavier began imagining himself he began to feel immense pain. He could hear Elsa preaching the words of Adolf and the prophet in her native tongue. Suddenly everything went black to him and his life flashed before him. he couldn't feel his body or anything, all he had was his memories and he seeing them all pass by. and finally at the end he saw himself, floating in a strange liquid... it was blueish yet purple in different angles of light. This Naked person he was looking at was his 18 year old self. He approached the giant container and right as his finger touched the glass the body disappeared. instantly a girl slammed herself on the glass, her long silver hair and deep purple eye, her mouth opened wide with fangs dripping of blood... she was an exact image of Elsa only she had an eye patch on her left eye. Everything around him turned red and the only thing separating him from the vampire was the glass.

Xavier opened his eyes slightly, his sight was blurred by the liquid that surrounded him. he could make out a few figures but the closest was most definitely Elsa. He closed eyes and blacked out. before he knew it he awoke in the medbay with a doctor sticking a needle in his arm. "Oh you are finally with us again... you know it's been 5 cycles or like 3 earth days..." he said before cracking a smile, "Oh i am just fucking with you. Its been like 4 hours." He finished injecting the needle and threw it in the garbage. "That medic will keep from feeling like shit for a while, trust me those Tanks do that you, but after a day or two you'll be just like new." He walked over to the closet and pulled out an officers uniform, one similar to what Elsa's officers wear. "Now for the love of god, put some clothes on before you report to the preitess."

Xavier pulled off the blankets and saw he had normal legs, and body and arms and nothing robotic or mechanical.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 am

Xavier was a tad panicked from the sights he saw inside the coffin, a blank look is all that crossed his face at this point when he was up again. Looking down he saw his old body back, a grin finally crossing his face. "Well, well, well. You actually pulled through for me. For a moment I expected to be dead. Being as you all seemed so happy to try and kill me a few hours ago." As he spoke, he slipped on the uniform, trying to adjust to the feeling of having his body back. That and being almost a foot shorter than he had been with his mechanical parts. It was rather disorienting, truly. Soon enough though he was fully dressed, and leaving the medical bay.

It did take him a while, and a lot of questioning of the other crew members, yet soon enough he was in the same area of the ship, Elsa was in. "It's good to be back, especially as the young Russian stud I used to be, no more scars, and no more mechanical parts. Now all I need is my old sniper back, and a MP-443 Grach." For once in nearly ten years, Xavier seemed more lively, and ecstatic. It was a great improvement over how he usually acted.

"Now then, with that aside. I take it there's a catch with this one, that I wasn't informed of before hand. After all, I may be young again, but not stupid."
    FLippyarmyisBack

Post by FLippyarmyisBack Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 am

(sup peeps, sorry for vanishing or whatever, is this still alive anyways? took me forever to find this website all over again)
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm