Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 10 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 pm

"Hey, do you need anything? I don't have much else to do for the next few hours it seems. Unless something actually arises on the ship." Keller replied to Mason as he continued walking through the ship, taking note of the area for future reference. Who knew when something could critically fail, and evacuation would be necessary.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:24 pm

"First, whats your name? Wanna get some stuff down on the old log book." Mason relied, and tapped the side of his head with a half smile.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm

"Commander Keller. Of course I just go by Keller, the title means nothing anymore. Of course that's a whole other story." He replied as he stopped walking for now and turned to Mason. "What about you. I saw you earlier during the little skirmish with "Earth's" military forces."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm

"Mason. Mason Townly. Former member of the US Marine Corps. Now turned Merc. Well kinda. Not in an explaining mood." He said, walking toward a ramp leading up to the much higher landing pads.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 pm

"Honorable discharge, or dishonorable? For me it was dishonorable, but once again, long story I don't think many are interested in hearing." Keller replied as he walked up the ramp with Mason, giving a bit of a chuckle as he adjusted his cloak. "I swear isn't it funny how we got here?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:44 pm

"Dishonorably technically, honorable in my own way. Killed a couple of people I didn't want to kill, then I killed the people that made me kill those people." He paused. "If that makes any sense." He was about halfway to the top, smallest landing pads. "Oh, and technically. I'm still in my own Universe, unlike you. And at least I didn't get my ass beat by Voras. That guy looks pretty fucking tough." He mentioned, recalling what the Marines had said.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 pm

"The elite hits hard, but he didn't kill me. Left a few nice wounds though." Keller replied, giving a bit of a chuckle as he thought about it. "Well since you explained yourself, I may as well tell you about myself. In simple terms, I decided to kill a few corrupt officials, and officers who wanted to wipe out an innocent population. After that I ran off, and made a living as one of the most wanted men in the galaxy." He explained, shaking his head a bit as he thought about it.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 pm

"Mhmm... Your Galaxy, what's it like?" Mason asked, and they reached the top level, and a clear pad for them to walk around on.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 pm

"Imagine war, and politics. Except on the scale of an entire galaxy. Then you have my galaxy. Clones like myself, ordered around by the council, to kill robots, and attack another political power." Keller replied with a slight chuckle at the memories. They weren't all good, or bad. However he was never all that fond of them. "Of course then you have me. I was told my programming was broken, so I was one of the few clones capable of developing like a human when it came to emotions, morals, and so on. Which is why I did, what I did."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 am

"Sounds boring. Your galaxy sucks. Fuck politics, I kill the corrupt assholes anyway." He stepped up near the ledge, looking down at the ground far below. "Hey, why not a race? Give me a chance to really stretch my legs."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:09 am

"Depends, where are we racing? Up, or down? That and, where's our finish line?" Keller inquired, as he stretched out a bit, smiling a bit. It gave him something to do for now, besides he had only been running to survive for years, so something fun would be nice.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:12 am

"See that dropship? One level down, five pads forward. First in the bay owes... Owes... Fuck we'll decide after I win." He said, and got into a slight ready stance.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 am

"Really think winning against a washed up, hungover clone is an accomplishment? You come from a very strange world Mason." Keller replied, giving the other no time to react as he took off, taking the upper route, so he could go down when he got close enough.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:18 am

This'll be fun... He sat there, watching Keller a little longer, then broke into a full out sprint, jumping off the ledge in the direction of the pad. He landed on a pad under him and rolled to come up fast. From there he calmly jumped the small distances between the pads and ran to the troop bay. He had enough times to sit in one of the Pelicans seats, and waited for Keller.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 am

Keller continued running, already feeling himself getting winded. It had been a while since he ran like this, however soon enough he arrived at the pad, smiling a bit. "Where are you mason? Did I win, or am I getting excited for nothing?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 am

"Right in here." He said, waving his hand out of the back hatch.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 am

"Sheesh, you move faster than I thought humanly possible." Keller said as he tried to catch his breath. "I can see why you're an assasin. I just have to thank the Gods you aren't from my galaxy, and after the bounty on my head."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 am

"Who knows, I could be." He stood up walking out to Keller. "You're basically a paratrooper on roids, right?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He walked to the other side of the craft, and picked up a purple/blue oval, handing it to Keller. "Its one of the Elites jet packs, good in space and on ground. Take it to one of the Engineers, and get them to integrate it into your armor." He sighed. "Probably wondering why I did this, I don't even know you. Well I do know one thing, you and me are gonna be watching each others asses. Voras, the Spartan, and the idiot can handle themselves. Us... Well we're kinda cannon fodder compared to them. Keep me covered and I'll keep you breathing. I hope it goes both ways..." With that he walked away, and started back towards his quarters.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:41 am

"I'm not even going to question how you know what I used to do. Especially when we're from different galaxies. Of course I probably don't even want to know." Keller replied as he took the jetpack, and smiled a bit. "I'll make sure to watch your back mate, just don't try anything. I may not be the best soldier, but being as I was special forces, I will put up a good fight at the very least." Of course the comment was meant in a more joking manner, or was it? That was up to Mason to decide. With that though Keller walked off with the jetpack, going to find a Huragok.

Within the next hour or so Keller was now back in his room, his chest plate now containing the jetpack, which was hidden inside his armor now. Now he sat on his "bed", sharpening his knife after he cleaned the blood off it. The grunts had done some nice work on cleaning up the area, of course he still had fun terrorizing the group of them.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:18 am

*Two days after initial Slipspace jump.*

"Report." Voras ordered as the ships slid back into the normal plain of existence.
    "We are detecting nothing from Sanghelios, FleetMaster." One officer said.
    "Curious... Scan the surface for any structure which resemble cities or Keeps." Voras ordered.
    "Still nothing, FleetMaster." He received once more. Voras growled, and pounded one of his fists on the arm of the command chair. "Run a diagnostic on the equipment." He suggested.
    "Everything is working, FleetMaster." The officer said once more. Voras sighed, and bowed his head in thought for a moment. "It would seem Sanghelios has no Sangheili on it."

"So, that means there's no Covenant in this time? Or... Universe?" Mason said.
    "It would seem so, Human." Voras replied. "But what confuses me is the matter of your species. Why are you here, and others not?" He allowed the question to hang in the air a little, then turned his focus to the group right behind him. The command chair rotated around, and floated down a slight ramp to the large blue table everyone had gathered around. Exactly opposite him stood Captain Cutter, and either side of the table stood the rest of the roundups. (You guys.) Voras looked directly at Agon. "What are the coordinates to your home system?"

Mason stood kinda off to Voras now left, and just stood there waiting for the arguing to start. Not everyone had exactly heard of the idea of going to the idiots planet... So this was the first time it had really been thrown out in the open. And he truly doubted everyone would agree.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 pm

"Wait what? Oh hell no, we don't need anymore of this idiot's species around us, just listening to the red fuck kills brain cells. I respect you greatly, but do you really think your decision is wise?" Keller said, a hint of anger in his voice, however for the time being he thought everything through. Being as he wasn't even in his battle armor, he had been able to get himself some more normal human attire, which consisted of a set of black pants, a white t-shirt, and a black beret. While it wasn't normal compared to what his universe's attire was, he still took a liking to the clothing the UNSC was able to provide him. It was much better than a body suit, a cloak, and several pieces of armor as casual wear.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 pm

yoru took of his helmet and said " while im not fond of his race so far it is in out best interest to find the closest space fairing race and plan from there"
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Agon gave Voras a blank stare as if he was deep in thought "um" he replied. He then stood there eyes wide open, mummering a yell realizing that he didn't remember the coordinates he never had to due to the star maps . He snapped out of it and said "wait a minute" and looked down to his wrist bracer and pressed a couple things on the screen and a light blue hologram appeared in front of it. He moved the hologram in front of him and put his fingers at two corners and spread it so it would increase in size. looking to the right of it to what would appear to be Japanese but really wasn't. he punched the and a picture and another series of symbols appeared "okay" he said with a sigh of relief and continued "this is relative to this galaxy so um its x,33 y74 and z268" he pushed a couple more buttons on the bracer making the hologram dicapate.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 am

"I don't care if you think me wise or not, Human." Voras said to Keller. "The Demon has already seen what my plan entails , I suggest you do as well." Voras stood and walked over to the navigation officer. "Take us to those coordinates."
    "Yes, FleetMaster." The ships opened another blue portal, and disappeared into nothingness. "We will be there in two units." The officer reported.
    "Good." Voras stepped back over to the chair, and sat down once more to stare at the view screen.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 pm

After they exited slip space they were about mid distance away from a planet with purple continents and shiny deep blue oceans and with rings. There were two large light grey metallic tube like stations with large rings, on each of these rings were two gear like objects connected to the station by a magnetic field allowing the guns to move freely, between these rings was a purple glow that would sometimes flashed white . They sat idle above each of the planet's poles  with a cyan beam that stopped just above the planet causing a light blue transparent orb engulphing it. There were two small fleets at the east and west of the planet probably destroyers and carriers. They both pretty much looked the same slick, smooth, tan, and a beak like front only difference was of course size, and the destroyer had almost unnoticeable wings.

As they got closer to the planet a screen popped up filled with binary in varying colors this translated to "please halt your ship we do not have to want to use force"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:43 pm