Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 11 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by SeizedChief Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:57 pm

The translated sequence popped up, and Voras immediately felt an urge to disobey. With how he was, he didn't like being ordered around, but he opted for the more peaceful solution. He ordered the Song of Retribution and Rigorous Justice to power down their repulser engines, though they continued drifting toward the planet at an almost unchanged speed. A hologram of the planet sprung up in front of him, and the FleetMaster noticed several Covenant symbols representing population centers and detectable Military installations. As well as the fleets and notable satellites and stations in orbit. He flexed his mandibles in thought, then hailed what appeared to be a capital of sort. He transmitted a message about having Agon aboard, then waited for a response.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 am

Keller muttered something under his breath, holding his ground for now. He would've beaten Agon down in anger at this point, however sighed a bit, and leaned up against a wall now. Taking a few breaths to calm himself down. "I swear, if any of your race boards this ship, I'm killing you, and then your entire fuck race. You vermin."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 am

Mason shook his head, annoyed with Kellers worry. "Don't even start with this shit again..." Then rolled his eyes.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:16 am

yoru just looked at keller and briefly before walking up to where voras is and said "lets hope this goes better then what happened back on earth".
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:19 am

Voras looked over to Yoru and nodded in agreement. "My anger misguided me. It will not happen this time, Demon."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:27 am

yoru let out i tired shy and said "if his people are any thing like those two " he then gestured to keller and agon "i might be the one who kicks this firefight off this time".
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 am

"That is something we may both agree on..." Voras replied. "The only thing that concerns me are the two fleets." He said, and pointed to the ships on either side of the planet. "They have a superior position and could easily move to our flanks. If something happens we will not have much of a chance."
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Agon heard Yoru and looked over to him and snapped in a playful tone "no my whole ra" before being cut off by a video feed "Agent 67 what did you do to get on that ship " as if he was tired of his shit. "Hiiibbut well im glad you asked, Hibbut" he cheered but was cut off again. "wait don't tell me I-I don't wanna know" Hibbut responded in the same attitude as he shook his head. He then looked to Voras and sighed "well if you don't mind bringing him to the station cause we are inclined to give you something for your troouubles" and then closed the communication window, Agon then proceeded to wag his tail.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 pm

"We will send him with a dropship now. I and another will accompany me, so we may agree on a suitable reward." He cut communication, and gestured for Agon and Yoru to follow him to the hanger. I feel more like a Kig-Yar then ever before...
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"well even his own people find him as and idiot that is good to know" yoru muttered before following voras back to the hanger.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:34 am

Agon walked to the hanger and boarded the phantom that brung him to the station
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 am

Voras floated down the lift, waiting a couple seconds for Agon and Yoru. "You lead the way, this is your race's station." He said to Agon. He looked around, worrying about an ambush. He had only brought his sword with him, and had put the Plasma Rifle and Carbine back in the armory before coming to the dropship.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Agon and the others stepped out of the ship and into the hanger and began to walk to the end of the hanger where a door and two large bulky robots stood, as the walked other Draconians and robots walked passed them to inspect the sheer number of ships that lay in the hanger, most likely some would be over to inspect the dropship that they arrived in. Once they arrived to the door the robots were a bit clearer they were grey and had a tri barrel minigun on there right arm and towered each and every one of them. They made a deep mechanical grunt as they stood at attention as Agon walked closer to the door, Agon shrugged and carelessly saluted as him and the others passed them.

As they walked through the door they came up on three different hallways and continued down the middle hall did some turns on the way passing more of those bulky robots until they reached another door still with those bulky robots and there mechanical grunting. Once they entered they saw two Draconians in bright purple robes sitting at a what appeared to be glass table but really wasn't with a hologram of there planet and some kind of built in console on there side of the table. Agon looked at them and quickly saluted as he sat down next to his people
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Voras walked over, standing across from the three Draconians. He held his hands behind his back, then spoke. "Your friend promised me warships, and you promised SOME reward." Nodding his head at both aliens. "Please, tell me and the Spartan what you propose." Voras requested.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:58 pm

The two in the purple robes looked at each other and then to Agon and then back to voras "well uh of course but what kind of warship are you wanting exactly" the one on the left asked
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 pm

"One or two Destroyers. Fully crewed with your race. Lead by a Shipmaster of my race." Voras offered.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm

"ok" they both said siamoltaniasly the one on the right raised his finger "on one condition though you agree to take out a target that Agon over here failed to kill" He then looked at Agon and sternly said "your going with em to" Looking back over to Voras his voice quickly shifted to a playful tone as his hands motioned to Agon "ya also get a two year free service" Agon looked at him and then to Voras "But but bu- they" The draconian on the right looked back over to Agon and calmly said "your gonna go, whether you like it or not"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Keller had chosen to tag along, his EE-3 kept tightly in his hands. He didn't like this, not in the slightest, however he still chose to come, if he was given a reason, he had no problem killing more of Agon's race. "Murder? Hmm, always wondered what it was like to be a hunter, instead of hunted. Sure, I'm in. Hell if I could get rid of that red dumb ass, I'd do close to anything just to make sure he stayed here. But I assume we're stuck with him."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Voras let out an annoyed growl. "Tell me, what target?" He finally asked.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am

They looked at each other in awe "well" the one on the left said as he was typing in the console bringing up a hologram of a four legged blue insect like being with some kind of sack on its chest connecting to a whole in its mouth. It had one eye and the eye was reptile like with three scrawny arms connecting to hands with chicken like fingers. "hes a space pirate, but not just any space pirate" the both went on "he's acutally quite smart and his past can prove that" mr.rightman continued as mr.left followed up with "He would always sneak onto a races ship or planet station whatever and let out this little drones they hack consoles and steal plains for things like ships or weapons ya get jest" mr.rightman decided to interrupt "he has a very destructive ship but on ground he can't do much he isn't very good at ground combat" they both added "he is slick and deceptive don't let him talk just shoot him when you see him"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:15 am

Voras nodded in agreement. "I don't take bounties like some damn Kig-Yar, I won't do this again."Voras growled. "Let that be a warning to you." He warned, then turned and walked back the way they came.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 am

Mr.Left laughed "yeah but Agent 67 has to, it's his job" As Aon got up and walked quickly out the door leaving Voras in his dust and power walked all the way to the medical center. "Hey doc" Agon said with twinkles in his eyes yes finally I can get this thing off of me The doctor looked at Agons knee and asked him to sit on the table. Agon walked over to the table and well sat down. The doctor who somewhat had an idea of what was wrong went over to a blue cabnet and got out a very large needle with glowing purple goo inside "I hope you like needles" the doctor snarcly said. Agon wide eyed couldn't think of anything to say he just sat there as the doctor approached with the large needle. The doctor then stuck the needle into his knee and pushed the top down pushing the liquid into his knee. He then removed the brace and said "this should fix your knee quite soon" after a couple of minutes of laying down Agon got up and made his way to the lockers.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:29 am

"Hmm, sounds like fun. Gives me a reason to use my old knife, always did love close quarters combat." Keller commented as he watched the few of Agon's race continue on explaining themselves. "I'll need some more intel than just a name."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 am

yoru just shook his head at keller,s enthusiasm "why wast time in a knife fight when a nice ap round to the dome works so much faster ?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Voras made his way to the dropship, and waited for the others. These creatures rely on constructs to much... It would be easy for an enemy to take advantage of that. Fools.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 am