Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

tenshi
    tenshi

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 12 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by tenshi Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 pm

"what ever lets just go and get this done" yoru said before leaving the other two and heading back to the dropship .
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Agon entered the locker room and went to his locker number 38 he opened typed a few numbers onto the keypad and the blue screen dicapated revealing some items but most importantly a midnight blue robe with leather shoulder pads and a carbine. He put on the robe and took the carbine. He pushed a button in the locker causing the blue screen to return seconds later and then walked out and continued down the hall for sometime before entering another door on his left. "Hey" Agon said with glee to the person that was standing in the room typing on a console "im gonna need another personal ship" he then stated. The computer monkey looked up at him and stated "ok I will send a request down to the hanger they should have it ready shortly". Agon casualy nodded as he quickly turned and walked out. He strolled to the hanger to check an see if his ship was fitted and ready,  The ship was fully fitted and read, even had a slightly new color scheme. He jogged over to the dropship and yelled  "hey yall I've got my own ride so i'll cya there" before quickly running back over to his new ship before he could get denied
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 pm

The Phantom shot out of the hanger, and moved to intercept the Song of Retribution as it drifted past the station. The drop landed on a pad, and the occupants dropped out of ship's gravity lift. Voras led the way back to the bridge, through the maze like corridors he had memorized. He sat in the command chair, and waited for Agon's arrival as he watched the command screen. The station they were moving past was dwarfed by the Carrier, and could have fit in its hanger. No doubt the crew of the station were worried as the massive ship slid past.

(Keller never came. He isn't a fucking teleporting Ninja.)
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Agon walked to the cockpit and sat down before pushing a few buttons causing the ship to turn on and it to levitate. he then pushed the throttle moving the ship out of the hanger and flew to the Song of Retribution. When he arrived he exited the hanger and walked in the hallways trying his hardest to remember where the bridge was. he began to get frustrated gah god damnit were is the bridge and began to enter almost every room in sight. He entered the medical station and saw the depressed the not so lively Dr. Uguu sitting at his desk contemplating on life Agon quickly turned around squrring down the hall as Dr. Uguu looked to the closing door and sighed in disgust. Finally getting his bearings thanks to Uguu's station he walked down the hall and made a few turns to get to the bridge as he thought I swear every thing looks the freaken same, but at least I know were I'm going. Before coming up on the door to the bridge and entered it "hey everybody I got lost" he said happy as ever hiding his frustration. He looked to Voras and sighed "you guys need to change stuff up around this ship I mean seriously" he continued "anyway I guess he forgot to tell you that one lil fuckers last know location anyway its designation is NR-556" He then turned on his datapad and told Voras the coordinates.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 pm

"Take us there." Voras ordered. The Assault Carrier moved away from the planet, and produced a swirling blue hole in front of it. The two ships jumped into the void and were on their way to deal with the pirate. The trip would be less then an hour, so Voras stayed on the bridge. This pirate should be no different from any Human or Kig-Yar pirate. It seems the quest for greed goes beyond any race's boundaries. "Tell me what you can about this filth." Voras asked Agon.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:37 pm

"So were off to kill someone I take it? Delightful, I thought I would clean my weapons up, and have to let them sit for the next few months. I was getting bored to say the least." Keller commented from where he was standing in the bridge. He was leaned up against a wall, his EE-3 blaster hanging off the sling on his shoulder. Anytime he shifted the blaster gave an audible thud against his armor.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Mason glanced at Keller. "Wait, that's where we're going?" Mason said. "Give me some more info..."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Voras quickly explained what he knew to the crew, as Agon didn't seem keen on talking. He waited patiently for the ship to exit the void, and as he did he had Agon leave, as he didn't really seem to be helping anyone right now, and Voras hated him for his stupidity.

The Song of Retribution and Rigorous Justice shot out of slipspace near a large purple gas giant, ringed with asteroids that would rival Saturn in Sol. "Bring us above rings and scan the system." Voras ordered the crew. They silently obeyed, and a hologram of the system appeared before him. He moved his mandibles in thought as he examined the planets and star. The star was white, and about double the size and mass of Sol. There were five planets, one habitable. The habitable planet was the third out, and was the next closest to the purple giant they hid near. The third planet was easily the one Agon had designated NR-556. It had a breathable atmosphere form the scans, and a gravity and size comparable to that of Earth and Sanghelios. It has two moons, one bright white while the other a dull gray. The white moon was about the size of Earths, and the gray moon was 1/3 the size of the white moon. The planet was a green gem in the system, being what seemed to be a jungle planet with extreme humidity and overgrowth of vegetation. No oceans, but several large lakes spread across surface, as well as large mesas scattered over the surface. Near streams and rivers there were large swamps, which quickly turned back to jungles after moving away from the water. The poles had no arctic areas, but did have an amazingly strong magnetic field for a planet of its size, which suggested a very active core.

"Move us to the habitable world, and scan for any ships on the surface. Keep us in high orbit though, I do not wish to give ourselves away should our target be on that rock." Voras ordered. The two warships glided over the planet, and after only an hour he was contacted by Ripa 'Vadumee, Shipmaster of the Rigorous Justice. The face of the Sangheili appeared on screen as he reported in. "Fleetmaster, we have found a structure of some kind near these coordinates." Numbers flashed up and he sent them ahead to a dropship pilot. "We are not sure if its a vessel, or its a building of some type."
    "Good work, brother. I shall depart immediately." Voras replied, switching off the communication. He stood, making his way to the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:01 am