Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by SeizedChief Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Voras led the Spartan to the Command Center, the doors hissing open before them. He saw several crimson armored Elite majors, arguing with the command crew about the new information. He heard the word 'heretic' mentioned more then once. "What is this?" He asked loudly. An Elite major turned, clearly angered by the recent news. "Heretic! You dare go against the will of the Prophets!" The red clad warrior accused. "The Prophets have betrayed us! You are blind to their treachery!" Voras shot back. The warrior growled, pointing a hand at the Spartan. "You speak this and you have smuggled a Demon aboard your own ship? You and this Demon will pay!" With that the group of Elite majors produced an assortment of Energy Swords and Plasma Rifles. The Command crew shrunk back, allowing a great deal of room to maneuver and fight. Voras produced his own blade, holding it behind and pointing at the Elite who had accused him. "You treacherous vermin will feel my blade!" He cocked his head to the side, looking at the Human next to him. "Shall we Demon?" On that note the majors began charging with blind rage and roaring in misplaced pride.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 am

"Crew, the Prophet has betrayed us. Kill the heretics that side with him, obey your Fleetmaster!" Voro sounded over the ship, repeating himself twice more, before the message ceased. The commotion had snapped Keller out of his mediation, giving him time to look up and see something happening in front of his cell. It appeared as though the two elites who had been guarding his cell were fighting now. Several shots were fired, and he watched as one of the elites smashed in the door release, leaving the cell open now. Keller was quick to jump to his feet, and draw his knife ready to fight now.

"Human, you are free for now. I will let the Fleetmaster decide what to do with you when the time comes. Put your puny knife down, and come with me. I shall take you to the command center." The elite ordered, at least his tone appeared that way.

Keller was in no position to refuse any orders at this point, partially wounded, and with only a knife he simply put his knife away and followed the elite. Yet he was somewhat lenient, fearing what would come of this. However after a bit of walking he was pushed by the elite who had been leading him into the commander center. Only to see Voras, and another humanoid figure. Both appeared to be ready to fight several other elites. "What the hell is it now?" Keller muttered to himself as he stayed somewhat behind the elite, trying to avoid any major trouble at this point.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:23 am

yoru gave a grin "lets rock" he then ran in and went into a slide under plasma fire then slipped the rifle of his back and opened fire tacking several elites before swinging the rifle like a bat cracking a few in the skull
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:58 am

Voras roared, splitting apart his jaws. He ran forward, ducking under one Elites swing. The FleetMaster quickly spun crouched, driving his blade through the red Elite's abdomen. Purple sprayed across him and the floor, the body falling to the ground. Another crimson warrior lunged at him, this time Voras rolled to the side. He turned to face the Major, lunging at him as the warrior still turned. A roar of pain erupted from the victim as the blade slashed through crimson and bone. The final of the Majors faced him, the same who had attempted humiliating him in front of his men. The warriors stood the same stance, silently sizing up each other. Voras made the first move, the major responding fast himself. The blades collided, filling the room with blue plasma sparks. The FleetMaster grabbed the Major's arm, pulling the arm down with slightly better strength. Voras quickly moved his blade, cutting the warriors arm off at the elbow. The warrior's sword was dropped, turning off mid-fall, Voras swiped the sword through his legs, toppling the average warrior down. "Blind fool! You think the Prophets will let you suckle their feet? They will kill you as they did the Council!" The Crimson warrior gurgled, trying to speak. At that Voras kicked the Vermin over, then quickly drove his blade through his back. Voras roared with pride, his crew staring on giving silent respect. "Anymore vermin on my ship like this will die! Find and kill them all! Voro, give the order!"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 am

"Brav-to the fucking-o Voras. I'm locked up for less than an hour, and here you are killing your own kind, with another human. Just fucking astounding isn't it?" Keller called out as he stepped out from behind the elite, smiling a bit under his helmet as he did. More or less he was joking, however he had a feeling the elite wasn't going to perceive it the same way.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:14 am

Voras finally noticed the annoying Human, turning his full attention to the pest. He began walking toward it, sword trailing sparks as it slid on the purple floor. He continued walking, fully intending to stab the worm.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:25 am

Keller just grinned a bit to himself under his helm, reaching over, and pulling what appeared to be the same type of blade Voras had off one of the dead elites who had fallen near him. Clicking it on with a bit of a fumble before assuming a fighting stance. "You really want to fight right now? Seems like you already have more on your plate than you can chew."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Voras stopped a couple feet short of Keller, starring down at the worm. "I think I have time to deal with a pest." He said, taunting. The crew looked on in silent curiosity. This worm knows he is going to die, so why does he fight. Human stupidity is unmatched it seems. Voras brought his blade up as fast as he could, blink and you could have missed it. The blade shot up, slicing through the once clean white armor and cloak. The blade was a wide slash as it was before, this time only centimeters deeper, and across the abdominal area. Blood splashed over the floor, mixing with the purple already there. A Grunt clean up crew walked up, several began helping each other drag out the bodies, and one started trying to clean up the blood. "No." Voras said sternly. "Leave it be, as a lesson to all." The Grunts left Keller alone, straying far from him in fact. Voras looked to the Elite who brought him. "Make sure he is alive, then bring him to his new quarters. "Yes, FleetMaster." He said, he looked to the corpse, then back to Voras. "Why do you want him alive, sir?" Voras sighed, as much as an Elite could that is. "He lost his honor when he challenged me. If he survives, he will have reclaimed it with his new found scars. We need to change what we think about these..." He looked back to the Spartan then back to the Elite. "Warriors." The minor nodded then picked up Keller, carrying him out. He would be brought to his new quarters, and left there. He would need will to live. After the Minor left Voras turned to Voro and questioned him about the firefights. "None now, Sir. All those aboard the Song of Retribution and Rigorous Justice are at you command." Voras nodded, pleased. "What of the Humans?" Voras asked. "Getting aboard now, sir." He replied. With that, Voras walked out, gesturing to the Spartan to follow.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:59 am

yoru gave voras a blank stare "first what the hell is going on and second who was that" he said before following the elite
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 am

"A worm who decided to challenge me." Voras replied. "Your men are in the hanger, I will explain what I know then."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:10 am

"you know i challenged you on the spirit of fire ... anyway lead the way"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 am

"You have proved yourself worthy of respect, Demon. He had not." The hall soon opened into the massive hanger. The place was large enough to house two Covenant Corvettes, hundreds of vehicles and troops. Voras spotted several Phantoms with around forty Humans standing in front of a squad of Elites. He began a short trek to the group, instantly noticing a couple humans who stood out. A Human ShipMaster, and a scientist of sorts, or a researcher.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 am

yoru ran up to captain and saluted " captain,professor anders " the captain a quick salute back "at eases spartan i need a sitrep " yoru let his arms rest to "it seems the convenient are in disorder and on the brink of a civil car and the elites seem to want to team up with us sir" the captain just gave a curt node and walked over to voras
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 pm

"What the demon says is true, Human. The Prophets have turned their back to us, lying to us about the whole war. They have now allied themselves with the Brutes over us, and have taken your home world." The Captain nodded slowly, seeming to take it in slowly. "So you want to help us kill your former leaders who have captured our world?" Voras nodded. "Well... We need to get some supplies from the Spirit. She's done. What about this small fleet of yours?" He asked. Voras shook his head. "We would not have anything to equip your men, Human. We can help you in retrieving resources though. A couple Phantoms should help." The Captain nodded, then turned to Yoru. "Spartan, get as much as you can from the old girl. A couple vehicles, anything that would be useful. A few crates of weapons and ammo and a couple crates of MREs as well. Understand?"
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:28 pm

yoru gave a nod "ok i need alpha and beta squads along with all fly boys load up " *after a hour or two* ok lets see we now have two fire base 7 pelican drop ships a few dozen long swords a dozen warthogs 8 of the scorpion tank and 4 grizzly and we got and albatross to get one of the elephants  plus enough supply's to last us a few months plus a few dozen crates of gear and weapons and finally i found 3 fully loaded vulture " he then walked off to help the crew organize the gear

Last edited by tenshi on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

The Captain, who's name was Cutter, had just finished a conversation with Voras. The Scientist had been given her own quarters as well as the Captain. Voras planned on giving the Spartan his once they were finished with the Brutes. "Call the Spartan here. I want him to see how we warriors deal with treacherous bastards."
    "Yes FleetMaster." Voro replied. Voro switched to the right frequency then spoke directly to Yoru. "Spartan, FleetMaster Voras requests you in the Command Center."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 pm

yoru walked into the command center and said " im not even going to ask how you got my com frequency but i was told you wanted to see me?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 pm

"Yes, Spartan." He gestured to the main screen, a oddly shaped purple... Thing. "Your Captain has decided to scuttle your ship, we will make it hap-"
    "Sir, Incoming transmission from the Doubt and Sins!" The purple screen lit up, showing now full color. A Brute was facing them on screen, a large burly beast with strength to match Spartan, or Sangheili. It was obvious this was the ShipMaster. He growled, a low feral thing. "You damn Sangheili! You have betrayed the Prophets! You think us blind? We saw the Vermin entering and leaving your Ship!" He barked to his navigation officer, a true bark. Then said. "The Prophets will have you head!" At that the screen switched off. Voras hadn't the time to react to the insults. He looked to his side, at the two Humans, then made his decision.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Keller was awake, however he was in too much pain to actually stand up. All he could do was look down at the blood that had pooled in his hands. However with his luck, he managed to take the tattered remains of his cloak, and wrapped it around his waist as a bandage to help stop the bleeding. While it was rather painful to sit up to do so, he still pulled it off. Dammit Voras, I had a little respect for you, and then you throw a damn sucker punch. I guess I have to be thankful though, at least he left me alive, and breathing. For what purpose though? "It's times like this I wish I had a damn bottle of whiskey. Forget the pain, and forget where I am in the first place." The clone muttered quietly. Sitting up, and leaning up against the wall behind him. "It is, what it is though."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:08 am

yoru just rested his head in one of his palms just head lightly in a thinking pose "one hell of a day so far so whats the plan"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

"We burn the beasts!" At that the crew roared. Voras looked back to the main screen, which showed the Brute BattleCruiser. "Sir, they're going to jump!" Someone yelled.
    "Charge the capacitors and blast their engines." Voras ordered.
    "No time, FleetMaster." The weapons officer replied. Voras growled under his breath, then asked. "Whats their destination?" He yelled at the navigation officer. The officer hesitated before replying, then said. "The Human home world."
    "Blasted beasts...." The ship on screen suddenly tore a hole reality. The hole was blue, swirling around the outside. "Get us in behind them, let us catch their wake. Relay the message to the Rigorous Justice." The Doubt and Sins soon disappeared into slipspace, the Assault Carrier soon behind, with its own much larger worm hole. The ship disappeared from reality, and the screen turned back to the ominous purple. "It will be an hour before we arrive, sir." At that the Elite stood, walking to the door over the now dried blood. He turned before leaving, looking to the Spartan. "It seems you will be home to fight soon, Spartan." He said, then walked out. He made his way to Keller's quarters, expecting to find the vermin dead. He opened the doors, looking at the bloody heap that sat on the ground.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:40 pm

"Come back to finish what you started? Or are you here for something else." Keller said as he looked up at Voras. Once again the clone was without his helmet, which was kicked across the room, out of his reach for time being. "It's funny, isn't it? Everywhere I go, I always seem to bring trouble with me. Whether it be having to leave a planet due to distaste from the locals, or like what occurred today, and end up slashed across the stomach."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Voras looked on at the Human, amused. The Elite walked over to Keller, crouching next to him, examining the wound he inflicted. The blood had pooled around Keller, most of it now dry. It seemed he had lost most of his blood when he was first brought in, then it had finally dried, stopping the bleeding. Voras stuck his finger onto a half dry section, pulling it out with a tad bit of blood on his finger. He rubbed the finger with the two thumbs on that hand, making it dry with his heat. He huffed, then stood. "You will live, Human. But, you will never regain the honor you so eagerly threw away in that... Fight." He walked away, stopping and turning at the door. "Blaze new honor, help us in fiery vengeance. Then, then you will have new honor."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 pm

"Got nothing else to do, drinking got boring anyways. But sadly Voras, without a new set of armor, I'm basically equal to that of a civilian, with basic arms training, and hand to hand combat skills." Keller replied, forcing himself to stand up, ignoring the pain for moment. He could walk, not comfortably, but he could still move. "As for honor, I didn't have any to begin with. I was dishonorably discharged for killing a corrupt official. Next thing I knew, I was drunk, washed up Commando. And in due time I found myself on your ship, having to use my old cloak to wrap my wounds."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:49 am

"That? The Hurogok will fix it with no issue." Voras replied, gesturing to the ruined armor. "As for your past, whatever happened, I don't care. So long as it doesn't danger me, the ship, or the crew, I wont give it mind. Now come, I will show you to the other Humans." At that he walked to the door, the purple flashed green, hummed a sound, then slid open.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:29 am