Main Roleplay

    Share
    avatar
    SeizedChief

    Posts : 395
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 18
    Location : United States of America, Washington

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by SeizedChief on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:28 am

    Voras felt his shields pop, and the flames engulf his legs. He panicked and roared in pain, trying to put the fire out. He finally reached the point where he thought he would die, and decided to try to kill the one who killed him. He walked over to Adrian, still roaring in pain. The warrior passed out from the pain as the fire seemed to dissipate, and Voras fell right on top of Adrian, his sword turning off automatically though it stayed in his limp grip.

    Niko let out a sigh of relieve, thinking the alien was dead. He didn't know shit about their anatomy, and he wasn't about to start researching. It looked dead, so it was dead to him, and he wasn't about to go near an alien corpse. He didn't want some crazy disease... He fell on the guy who could summon flames, and Niko thought that guy was dead too. He wasn't going near that corpse. Fucking robots, wizards, aliens... What's next a fucking cyborg! He looked closer at the Elite, and saw that the gold armor had obvious black char marks on it, but it honestly didn't seem damaged. Well that would be helpful if he was getting back up. Niko thought.
    avatar
    stukatim

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2012-11-03
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by stukatim on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:49 pm

    Adrian let out a gulping choking sound as the fat ass freaky fish dinosaur landed on him causing his head to rear up, he then passed out and slammed his head on the concrete
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 pm

    "God dammit, I didn't sign up for this.....come to think of it, I volunteered for this life....shit....well either way, see you all later. I'm gonna limp my ass to the nearest highway, steal a car, and get back to Australia." Mason said as he forced himself to stand up, as he spoke he tried to walk, however he only got about ten feet before he was falling back down again. It didn't appear as though Mason would be going anywhere fast. "Never mind, I think I'll just take a nap instead."

    Booker muttered a bit as he sat down on the ground, setting his rifle down next to him. "So anyone have a plan? We should get moving you know, before some poor innocent soul finds this."


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    Spartan300

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2013-06-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Spartan300 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

    Alexander steps forth from the shadows with a smirk on his face. "I don't know about you all, but I'm enjoying the show." He impales his staff into the ground, crosses his arms. "But seriously, I can easily avoid detection, as for you all well, burning each other alive probably isn't the best way to stay hidden."
    avatar
    SeizedChief

    Posts : 395
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 18
    Location : United States of America, Washington

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by SeizedChief on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:17 pm

    Niko started walking off, Viktor trailing behind him. If he knew anything about cities, he knew commotion like this meant police were coming soon. Better to leave them with the wizards and aliens then him. Time to find my way back to Liberty... He heard the sirens eventually, as they reached a street they hid as some patrol cars streamed past. Niko gestured to the Russian, and they set about looking for a car, finding a shitty van instead. Niko broke the window and climbed in, then began work to hot wire the vehicle...
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 pm

    "Come to think of it, I have a plan. It goes a bit like this." As Booker spoke, he stood up and picked up his rifle. "Thanks for the skirmish, I have places to go, anyone want to join me, you're welcome to. Try anything, you die." With that though he helped Mason up, and began to walk off. Helping the limping form of his brother try to get to the nearest freeway. There was no way he was going to let himself get caught up in a gunfight with police, after all, he had killed enough today.

    Mason stayed silent, simply limping with an arm on his brother's shoulder. At this point he would prefer anything to being out here with police swarming.


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    ElsaEckmann

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2013-07-11
    Age : 26
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by ElsaEckmann on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 pm

    Klara communicated with Kurstine, katurina and Annabelle through their closed network, or telepathy essentially. They made an agreement and approached the two mercenary brothers. "It is with in our best interests to follow. Seeing as you are the only one who has some what of an idea of what we are searching for." Klara said walking backwards in front of the brothers. She was no longer modeled as an Elite, rather she changed into something that would bring less attention. Her and Kurstine modeled themselves to look like ordinary school girls. They wore black dress shoes, Klara had thigh high socks and Kurstine wore black leggings, under a grey plaid skirt. over the white dress shoes, they wore blue button up jackets with silver accents on them. Klara had on glasses and her messenger bag, while Kurstine wore a blue head band in her long blonde hair. They both changed their eye colors, Klaras were a deep blue almost purple and Kurstine's were a grey color. When looking deep into their iris, one may notice the slight movement of nanomaterials.

    Kurstine moved up from behind Mason and grabbed his arm and threw it over her shoulder. She was slightly taller than before, now standing at 5.9 so she could handle in assisting the man with his brother.
    avatar
    tenshi

    Posts : 210
    Join date : 2012-11-03
    Age : 23
    Location : in the wild blue

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by tenshi on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 pm

    "lets see someone with a plan and the only not completely insane people ... what do you think zazie?" nero said . in a quick flash of light zazie was back in her school uniform and just gave him a ... more blank look and said "..." . "i said not completely insane most are still nuts" she just gave a quick node and just started walking to the two mercs.


    _________________
    The eastern mountains,

    pale behind the sheets of glass,

    will birth fire at dawn.

    .

    The western valley,

    stoking the dying embers,

    takes its final breath.
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm

    "You're a bunch of lunatics, ain't you? Following two brothers, hoping they can help you even the slightest bit." Booker commented, however it was in good humor judging by the fact he started laughing. However he still carried the brunt of Mason's weight, making sure the one girl who was trying to assist didn't have to strain herself.

    Mason gave a bit of a chuckle as he limped along, "Living the American dream, aren't we, brother? Several beauti-" He would've finished however Booker rose a fist in a scolding, and threatening manner. "Okay, okay. Calm down boy."


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    SeizedChief

    Posts : 395
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 18
    Location : United States of America, Washington

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by SeizedChief on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:51 am

    "Start! Come on, start! Damn it, start already!" Niko complained as he worked with the van.
    avatar
    Spartan300

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2013-06-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Spartan300 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 pm

    Alexander retrieved his staff and then slammed it into the ground. The darkness around his spiraled beneath his feet, and he slowly sunk into the darkness. He spoke to himself right before completely disappearing. "Wow not on as edge as I'd expect guess I'll follow from a distance and keep watch on all of them."
    avatar
    SeizedChief

    Posts : 395
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 18
    Location : United States of America, Washington

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by SeizedChief on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:33 am

    Finally... The van started up at last, and Niko drove down the road. He took a right, noticing some train tracks coming from the area the fight started. He looked down that way, seeing a small group, and many other disperse. He saw some Asian kid with a blue jacket and sword get pulled into a portal by a school girl. That just confused the shit out of him. He heard sirens coming his way, stopping by him. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?! An officer walked to the driver side window, and Niko nodded at him. "Sir, do you know what happened over there?" He asked, nodding to the area with smoke billowing from it.
    "No, not at all. Probably some crack heads blowing shit up." Niko replied.
    "Uh huh... Why do you have guns in the back?" He asked.
    They had set their stuff in the back, as it would've been uncomfortable sitting with guns on them. "We are soldiers of the Soviet Union, American." Viktor replied. You fucking idiot...
    "I need you two to step out of the car." He ordered. Niko complied reluctantly, and Reznov stayed in his seat. "You too." He ordered Reznov. Viktor stayed put.
    "Uh... He's doing drugs, and he's drunk. You know, we partied." Niko suggested.
    The cop turned to him with a raised eyebrow; before his face blew up from a shot from Viktor's pistol. THE FIRST CHNACE YOU GET YOU FUCKING SHOOT SOMEONE, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?!?!? THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!!!
    avatar
    tenshi

    Posts : 210
    Join date : 2012-11-03
    Age : 23
    Location : in the wild blue

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by tenshi on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:26 am

    as the other group continued there trek the ring of gun fire was heard . hearing this nero just face palmed and said " the Russians are at it again".


    _________________
    The eastern mountains,

    pale behind the sheets of glass,

    will birth fire at dawn.

    .

    The western valley,

    stoking the dying embers,

    takes its final breath.
    avatar
    Spartan300

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2013-06-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Spartan300 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:04 pm

    Alexander appears In a seemingly infinite space unseen by all others. He sits cross legged, as it seems the infinite space is a living darkness, Swirling and churning. Many "cracks" appear through out the whole area. The real world can be seen through them, like gazing through every dark corner of creation. Alexander sits holding his staff simply watching with a grin, exited for the battles to come.
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 am

    Booker helped his brother along towards a different warehouse, one that actually appeared to have some lights on. Soon enough he opened up the door, looking in to see hundreds of boxes, however father off in the back was an old military transport truck. It had a worn down, yet still intact canvas covering the back where soldiers had used to sit. "You all take the truck, get her started, and load up. I'll make sure no guards show up. If any do, don't concern yourself with me, I can handle myself better."

    Mason nodded as he still supported just a tad bit of his weight on the girl who had offered to help him, as he limped along to the troop transport. It hurt him a bit, however he pulled himself up into the truck, searching around quickly for a set of keys. He was in luck, it seemed, being as he found a set in the glove box. Of course his luck wasn't running out anytime soon, upon starting the truck, he found a half tank of gas in it. The engine gave a nice purr almost, however with as loud as it was, it took a real auto enthusiast to appreciate it.

    Booker picked up a fairly long pipe, it wasn't too heavy, nor too light. It was the proper weight for fighting. Of course he watched as a few guards ran towards the door. Each with a different gun drawn, it appeared as though they were hired mercenaries, who were to protect the warehouse from anyone who dared to come in. "Oh, look. It's my underlings. What? Couldn't get hired to do something better?" Booker said as he spun his staff around watching the group of five mercenaries standing there.

    The five had a large assortment of weapons, from a M4A1 civilian variant, to something as small as a Glock. Despite there guns though, they were untrained, and stood very little chance against someone like Booker. Their only chance was the fact they had guns.

    Booker gave the group no chance to react, before he ran towards them, smashing the man who was at the front of the group in the head. Killing him instantly due to the force of the blow, which now put down one of their more heavily armed men, who had the M4A1.

    As Booker continued on with his killing, he saw a man pointing a 1911 at him, ducking down he heard the shot fired, which was followed up with another body hitting the ground. Apparently the man had shot one of his fellow mercenaries. Of course this made Booker grin from ear to ear, however it was hidden under the half mask that covered his face. With one fluid movement, and with an exceptional amount of force, he rammed the metal rod through the mercenary, pinning the man to crate. With that though he drew both of his blades, which consisted of a para machete, and a sickle.

    The last two pointed their pistols at him, however they had no time to shoot, before each had a blade lodged in their necks. Booker pulled his blades out of the two mercenaries, slipping them into their respect sheaths. With that though, he dropped his revolver onto the ground, and picked up two 1911's, one for himself, and one for Booker. That and the Civilian M4, since it would prove useful most likely.

    "Here Mason, these two weapons should do you some good." Booker said as he handed a 1911 and two clips to his brother, that and the M4 with two magazines. "It's a civilian variant, chambered in 9mm rounds, only semi auto sadly." With that out of the way, Booker hopped into the passenger seat of the car, setting his 1911 up onto the dash, he pulled off his hood, and let his mask rest on his neck, instead of over his face.


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    ElsaEckmann

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2013-07-11
    Age : 26
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by ElsaEckmann on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:34 pm

    They watched the man handle the mercenaries with ease from the back of the truck. Klara grinned at the sight of humans killing one another. It always pleased her because it was one less to fight.
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

    "Well then, let's go." Booker said with a light sigh as he turned towards Mason. "I swear, you're ass got kicked out there. This is why being reckless will do you no good."

    "Tell that to the millions of dollars I made off of my jobs. You Russian scum." Mason said with a chuckle in response as he revved up the engine of the troop transport. In a short amount of time he was off once more, driving out of the warehouse, and towards the nearest roadway, if any.


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    ElsaEckmann

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2013-07-11
    Age : 26
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by ElsaEckmann on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

    Klara popped through the canvas opening into the cab of the truck, "where are we going? My intergps states that this road head straight for an important high way that connects the west coast the east."


    (Katrina will no longer be joining us so her characters are just going to be -poof- gone. lol)
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 pm

    "Well I would say home, for both my brother and I...however we have to take you all along now, so we will go, where you go. We are our lives to you, as you owe your lives to us." Mason replied with a bit of a grunt as he hit a bump. It was enough to bring back a few of the aches and pains from the battle earlier.

    Booker looked back at Klara, and smiled a bit, "My sibling does have a point. At this point, we need to rely more on you. We don't really have anywhere else to go, aside from back to job postings at the black market."


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    ElsaEckmann

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2013-07-11
    Age : 26
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by ElsaEckmann on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:36 pm

    "well we to must rely on the both of you, for you say you may known something about our Program. Please explain more about what you may know while I ask you to head east by taking this Highway ramp ahead." She said pointing to the street to turn on to.
    avatar
    Dark Templar

    Posts : 370
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mojave Wasteland

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Dark Templar on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 pm

    "I've caught word of the program before. Mostly from jobs I do, it seems like a few men are trying to take hold of of it, but none can fully do what they want with it." Mason replied from the driver seats, before he turned his head for a brief second. "But since we're all here, what do you know about this program, so we aren't talking about two different things."

    For the moment Booker remained silent, however he still palmed the 1911 he had taken, ready at any second to fire if needed. After all the women they had brought along proved to be deadly in combat, and he didn't feel comfortable taking a risk of letting his guard down.


    _________________
    The 501st Strike Witches
    avatar
    Spartan300

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2013-06-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Spartan300 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 am

    Alexander rises from his sitting position and says "Well I'm not just going to sit around here all day" then slams his staff into he ground once more. He sinks into the darkness. Ahead on the highway more police have arrived. Then a black spiral erupted from the ground sending one police car flying. Alexander appears within the center swinging his staff. Then he swipes to one side with his staff and a column of darkness slams into a police officer. Then Alexander points to a police car driving toward him and yells "Consume" then slams his staff into the pavement. A large black smoke foams from the ground forming what appears to be a rhino. The shade rams into the car and dissipates, the car is now crumpled and deformed. The metal on Alexander's arm shifts and stretch's a bit, before Alexander falls to a knee breathing heavily.
    avatar
    SeizedChief

    Posts : 395
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 18
    Location : United States of America, Washington

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by SeizedChief on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:08 am

    Voras slowly came to, after what felt like hours later though it might of only been half an hour. He pushed himself off the Human, his memories suddenly clear. Damned Human... He got up, to see some Human in a blue uniform with a badge on his chest. The Human talked into a small black box, and was staring nervously at him. Voras walked toward the Human and the chubby thing fell over looking extremely frightened. "Its a fucking alien, I repeat its a alien. Its looking right at me." He said into the box.
    "Do not fear me Human. Tell me where I am and I shall not kill you as I have others." Voras said.
    "It speaks English!" The fat cop said to the box.
    "Where am I, Vermin!" Voras yelled and grabbed the cop by the throat.
    "Earth, Earth, Earth!" The cop screamed. "Put me down, put me down!" He kept the radio on on accident. So every one on that frequency heard him.
    "Lie to me again and you shall taste my blade!"
    "I'm not lying! Please let me go! I have a wife and kids!" He screamed.
    "Oh? Where might they be?" Voras asked.
    "We live up near Hollywood. Just please don't fucking kill me!" The cop begged.
    "You sealed your fate when you lied to me, Vermin. I shall visit your family later as well." Voras said and drew his blade.
    "Noooo!" The cop yelled, as Voras plunged his sword into the man's gut. He ripped it out, and threw the man off to the side. Now, to find a way off this rock...

    "Shoot them!" Niko screamed as he hit 90mph in the crap van.
    "I am shooting! Maybe you should drive faster!" Viktor called from the back of the van. Niko saw a cop car ahead of them flip as a giant black shape crashed into it. What the fuck is going on!? He kept driving, and then he saw a bunch of the others from before in some military truck. You've got to be kidding me... "And just hour ago I was shooting Germans!" Niko heard Viktor say. Another car pursuing them had its driver shot out, and it strafed to the side, causing a couple more cops to crash into that wreck. Niko glanced up, at this point not surprised as he saw a chopper descend near them. "This is the LAPD, stop your car or we WILL use force!" He heard over a speaker. "Like you weren't already!" Niko called out, and held his hand out the window, giving them the one finger salute. They were right next to the military truck when a gunner in the chopper shot out his rear left tire. He swerved a little, trying not to crash into a guard rail before regaining control. "You were warned! Stop the car NOW!" He heard again.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Roleplay

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:28 pm