Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Battle for the Eastern Front

ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Battle for the Eastern Front - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for the Eastern Front

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:08 pm

The column of tanks and supporting infantry made their way threw the streets. the first Panzers were only PZ4s with closed cupolas. The next tank, looking threw Dimitri's scope, the barrel came into sight and the front of the tank was beginning to appear and it was snow camo painted Tiger 1. Their was a body sitting on the top of the cupola only dangling their legs into the hatch, otherwise their entire body was exposed. adjusting the Scope, he would survey the persons body, from the black pants up to the torso seeing the uniform and ranks of a Gruppenfuhrer, long white hair behind them. finally adjusting the sights on the officers head, The officer turned revealing it to be a red eyed, long white haired girl who looked to be no older than 19. her real age was older but her head was topped off with an SS hat and her neck surrounded by a red scarf. Her left arm was where that armband was, the one that jews feared and Allies hated, the Swastika. Klara gave a few orders and from the scope, it looked as though she looked right into Dimitri's eye before grinning her hand pointed and the turret shifted on Dimitri. Looking through the scope one could only realise that they were looking right down the barrel of the 88.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Dimitri pulled his eyes from the scope, and calmly looked over at Alexander. "Comrade, we should run." He stood up and began to run away from the window, knowing the Tiger could still kill them with HE in their futile attempt to run.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:06 pm

"The hell's gotten into you, take the fucking shot, kill their last officer." Alexander growled out, from this distance he had no idea who the person was. It just appeared to be another SS to him, so he was slightly angered with his commanders order.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:09 am

((Just a note, Tiger 2 was not produced until 1944. So I took the liberty of editing your post, and setting it up as a Tiger 1))
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 am

(Oh joy, thanks for fixing my mistake in an rp...)
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:32 pm

(My apologies, it's just easier to make quick edits for people some times. A Tiger I should still have the same armament)
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

The Shell smashed into the building only seconds after the two russians made their run. The room was obliterated by the HE shell.
    Klara sipped her cup of tea, "Hmph, they think that because I am a woman, that I am not intelligent on the battle field... hahaha they have never been so wrong." Her second in command chuckled, "Yes ma'am, all soldiers keep pushing!"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

Alexander was flung a few feet, due to the fact he had spent too much time yelling at his commander, to actually get out of the blast radius. However he was uninjured by the blast, "Holy fucking shit! Where are our men?" He called out as he got up, picking up the PPS-43 from the ground. "Dimitri, what are we going to do. They are going to win if we don't do something."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 am

"Shit!" Dimitri yelled as he got up. "I will kill that woman, smash her like the rat she is!" He ran through a hole in the wall, gesturing for Alexander to follow. He started making his way by cover through the buildings to the enemy's rear guard. No retreat, no escape...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 am

"Woman? What are you talking about?" Alexander asked, he couldn't see the tank commander, so it was expected that he was confused. "You must be seeing things Commander." Despite the comment he still followed Dimitri through the hole in the wall.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm

"It was a woman! The enemy commander is a woman!" He shouted, running through doors and broken down walls. "She must have seen the glint of my scope, she wont from this side, none of them will." Dimitri made his way to another window, and quickly lined up a shot at the commander of the rear most Panzer.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:20 pm

"Dimitri, you can't shoot a woman! What's wrong with you?" Alexander called out as he followed, soon stopping to sit down next to Dimitri. "You are my commander, so I can't give you any orders....just make the call on this one....I think you shouldn't shoot the girl, but that's just me."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 pm

"I can shot you cant I?" He replied. He aimed at the back of the girl's head, easing his finger to the trigger as he slowed his breathing... He fired, but his scope was off. The bullet bouncing of the top of the turret. He ejected the round, fix the scope and sighted back in...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 am

At this point Alexander was becoming quickly enraged, by the brute like behavior of his commander. "Commander, I apologize in advance for this one. So please don't be too upset." After he finished speaking he lunged at Dimitri, trying to take the man by his midsection. Funny enough, while he respected his commander, he did not respect the man's decisions 100% of the time.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 am

The bullet ricocheted off the top of the Tiger. Klara was sipping her tea when the bullet startled her. she looked at the building, and pointed her finger once more. The tank turret positioned its self again to fire on the building, this time they were unaware of the two's exact location. While the turret was rotating, Klara climbed down into the hatch closing it behind her. "Those soviet fucks." she said to her tank crew. She grabbed the radio and and spoke into it, "I want counter snipers to find and kill those sneaky bastards. I will award 100 acres in poland to the man who does!!"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:06 am

"Never mind, my previous comment. Let's just get going." Alexander yelled, as the wall near them collapsed. He reached a hand out to help Dimitri up. "Before you think about hitting me, let's just wait until we get back to base, okay? Survival seems better than this."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Dimitri grunted a reply, grabbing Alexander's hand. He got up and ran, getting a glimpse of the battle that had started to form. The Russians used the buildings as cover as they shot down at the armor column. The dropped grenades, molotovs and other explosives down on the Panzers. Anti tank rifles were fired from down the street, as well as Alexander's T-34 firing from what cover it had. Rubble from the buildings started to fill the streets, most likely making it hell for the Germans to move up.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:03 am

The column was halted by a downed Pz 4, the tracks shot out from a PTRS. Klara's Tiger pushed to the front, and the crew commander radioed about being down. Her tiger came up behind and continued to push the PZ4 using it as a shield to guard the stugs. "I want that T34 to be shrapnel, stugs split off with 1st and 2nd infantry divisions and get the drop on that t34, i will take it head on to distract it."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 am

"Dimitri, I need to get to my tank, I can't let my men die." Alexander called out, despite how stupid it was he drew out a hand grenade. With that though he was off, running through the middle of the street past the entire column of advancing tanks. He pulled the pin as he ran past the German commander's tank, throwing the small explosive under the vehicle. However he didn't stop running until he leaped through a window, inside the building with several other Russian soldiers. "Thank God, I thought you'd be German." Alexander said panting as he ducked behind cover. Of course he was starting to notice several small wounds from gunshots. Two in his shoulder, and one that had scraped the side of his leg. "Shit...at least it wasn't anything important in my legs."
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:18 am

Hunkered in a half destroyed building Valeriya was watching two comrades arguing about how they were going to get past the armored column right outside. "Are you insane? that would certainly get us killed." One whispered in a hushed tone. "You got any other ideas?" the other asked in a defeated voice. as if on queue, both then looked at Val wondering if she had any bright ideas, Sadly she couldn't come with any. letting out a small sigh, all val did was shake her head as she gripped her rifle tighter. She could feel the ground shake as the column drew closer and it was slightly unsettling. As she listened to the engines get louder, Val nearly screamed as a body flew through a nearby window, Leveling her rifle on the man, she noticed he was Russian but still lowered it slowly as a precaution.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:29 am

"Soldier, calm yourself. It's just me on another suicide run." Alexander said with a light chuckle as he unfolded the stock on his rifle, hearing the sound of the grenade exploding under the Tiger One, most likely damaging the vehicles tracks fairly severely, possibly the engine. However he didn't make note of the fact that the Russian soldier was a woman, until he got up off the ground. Blood, dirt, and grime dripping off his uniform. "Here, I need to get to my T-34, I need to get to my men. Please help me out, so we can win this fight."
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 am

"last one i saw, it was pulling back with half a turret." Val replied to the man "i hope that wasn't yours." Crawling towards a different window the man came from, She took a quick peak and quickly ducked back down with a large smile on her face. three tanks back, an officer it poking his head out of the hatch and seeing as Val hasn't hit her quota for the week and as she might die soon anyway, why not take the shot. Standing up, Val lined up her shot. As she stood there, her heart rate lowered, breathing became deep and slow, everything seemed to become crystals clear. setting her finger on the trigger, Val made her finishing adjustments and squeezed the trigger. In a loud crack, the bullet left the chamber and exited the rifle, the shot went straight and true. Hitting the Officer square in the chest, The force of the shot ripped him out of his tank and he tumble to the ground and infantrymen panicked looking for where the shot came from. "24" she whispered as she ducked back into cover.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:22 am

"Ma'am our tracks are damaged! I guarantee the undercarriage isn't looking to good either." her spotter said. The sound of a sniper was heard and the Radio sparked up, "Leutnant (German spelling) Kurt is KIA." the radio officer screamed in panicking fear. "Shut up and close the hatch, All panzer kommandanten, Stay in your Panzers unless you wish to be naturally selected like Kurt." she said over the radio, "Stugs are you in position yet?" One stug responded, "Ja mien Führer, taking the shot on the T34.... shhhhhh" static was left over. "Fucking shit, this isn't working out!" She said to herself, her crew was panicking, "we need to get out of here!" She smacked the soldier who said that, "do you want to die!? then shut the fuck up and grab your weapon, we are ditching this panzer and falling back. on my mark. ready? set? go?!" They climbed out of the tiger into the explosions and gun fire, she ducked and stayed low shooting a few russians on her way to the end of the column with her Luger. after the 5th shot, it jammed and holstered it. Running past she picked up and MP40 and sprayed a few rounds before climbing into a PZ4, "fucking piece of shit," she jumped into the hatch with the crew. "back this up now! I am not going to be taken prisoner by a bunch of drunken commies."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:51 am

"You, radio into all tanks, and troops. Advance on the enemy. I want that woman taken alive." Alexander called out to the radio man that was in the building with him and several others. He drew his PPS-43, and gave an odd smile. "This is another battle won. Good."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 am

Dimitri moved down to ground floor, and ran toward the PZ4 in the cover of the building. He slung his Mosin, bringing out his PPSH as he ran out into the street. Explosions and gunfire roared around him. The Girl's PZ was having a terrible time maneuvering in the mountains of rubble that filled the streets, and Dimitri was eager to take advantage of that. Dimitri pulled the pin on one of his grenades, tossing it beneath the tank, similar to Alexander. He dived behind one of the piles of rubble as soon as he was clear, and waited the milliseconds until detonation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:59 am