Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
SeizedChief
7 posters

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

Spartan300
    Spartan300

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp - Page 3 Empty Re: Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

Post by Spartan300 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 am

"You would taunt me human, you dishonor me by resorting to such unruly tactics. Fortunate for you I have a few of my own." As Scythe approaches Siegmeyer he presses his gauntlet turning on his camo. Then leaping behind him and kicking him to the ground, causing him to lose grip on his katana.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 am

Siegmeyer gave a groan as he was kicked onto the ground, however he quickly rolled over, and muttered something into his helmet. This was one of his few trump cards, and soon enough his thermal imaging kicked in. He could see the predator perfectly, and he gave a smile from under his helmet. "Hey buddy, I can see you." He teased, as he pulled out his SMG, and pressed it against the creatures stomach. "Call it a draw I don't spray your intestines all over the floor. This SMG is plasma based, at this range, you will die. You area formidable opponent, that much is true, but you can't best me, and I can't best you." He said calmly, as he watched the creature, awaiting the beasts reaction. His finger twitched against the trigger, if the Predator even dared to raise a finger against him, he would open fire.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 am

"Energy projector back online!" Voras heard.
    "Good. Good." He leaned back in his chair, then switched to fleet communication. He was about to direct an order before his communications officer yelled out to him. "Fleet Master, Rigorous Justice reports seeing an unknown creature on the bridge of the frigate that was destroyed."
    "What, but that's impossible! The Humans have no allies, all races are in our Covenant." He sat in thought a moment before deciding a course of action. "I shall personally question the Human Ship Master." He said before switching to fleet com. "All cruisers fire at will! Break their shields and disable their ship! But under punishment of death, I order all cruiser's not to fire on the vessel's bridge." He finished the order, and watched as all the ships charged their torpedoes launchers and energy projectors. The Seraphs were still mopping up the last of the human stragglers, and some might even be caught in the next mighty volley. Even with their battleship's shielding, this will break through...

The commander of the Doubt and Sins watched as their target managed to slink away from them, and hide back under the larger flagship. He received his new orders, and his crew charged up all weapons, excluding the pulse lasers. The commander watched as a tide of purple shot forth from each ship. Three energy projectors hitting the ship, then several dozen plasma torpedoes moved in. Even this, mostly inexperienced commander knew that a wave of plasma like this would never leave a mighty vessel, even one of that size, unscathed. He had made sure to aim half his torpedoes at the engines, anticipating what would happen.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Scythe uncloaked. "Very well human, but since our skirmish is over, how about you take me to the one I should have fought"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:46 pm

"Sorry, I can't let you do that. She is my high priestess. Lay a hand on her, and I will kill you." Siegmeyer replied as he stood up, and slipped his SMG away. After that he picked up his katana, and sheathed it. "I am Captain Siegmeyer, Jager. Before you introduce yourself, after that impressive display you gave me, would you be willing to ally with my organization?"
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm

"You are indeed a strong opponent and you have spared me, so I will join you until the time where my debt is repaid." Scythe walked over and picked his mask back up, putting it back on.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 pm

"Thank you, let me contact Viola, and tell her to get these doors unlocked." Siegmeyer said with a smile as he pulled up his gauntlet once more, pushing a few buttons, he sent in his request for the doors leading out of the hangar to open. "Should the enemy board, you will fight with me against them. That much I am grateful for."
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:20 pm

"Until that time what would you have me do?" Scythe begins repairing his weapons and armor with a small plasma tool.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:27 pm

"Just wait, that's all I can ask you to do for now. I don't plan on throwing my men into this fight. When they come into the ship, ready yourself. Don't attack unless I order you to do so." Siegmeyer said with a bit of a amusement as he wiped the blood that was on his tanto's off onto his suit. Leaving two red marks on either one of his shoulders, before he put the blades away. "I don't know what race we are going up against, but I know that soon they will be dead. Should they get into this ship, we will exterminate every last one of them."
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:29 pm

"Very well." Scythe walks off toward the interior of the ship and activates camo.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 pm

The Hanger’s lock down was let up allowing the 2 to move towards the interior of the ship.
    “Cut the engines! I don’t want them to be damaged worse that what they already are.” She looked at the shields monitor see sectors at critical while others were still up at max. “Lock down the ship, I want every hanger, every door, and every window sealed. Leave the bridge view open and leave the main hanger open for our guests.” Viola sat down in her chair and attempted to make contact with her foe.

“I yield, I do not feel like losing anymore good men today and I am sure you feel the same. I can greet your boarding party personally to discuss the terms of the surrender.” She ended the transmission and awaited for Siegmeyer and their new friend.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:08 pm

"Rei, send over one of the few vultures we have fitted for short space flight. I want five heavy troopers, and fifteen standard. Please equip the heavy troopers with four Ripper HMGs, and one of them with a Ragnarok. As for the other fifteen, please load them up with gear fit for close range, to mid range ship engagements. I would personally suggest all fifteen be fitted with MR-20's, aside from their standard service pistol." Siegmeyer spoke to himself it seemed like, however his helmet had an established comm link with Rei, after all the A.I was not only the one who ran his ship. She was also a vital part to making sure Siegmeyer's suit was in fighting condition, and still flowing the usual chemicals through it.

It took a few minutes, however one of the Vulture transport showed up, only two of them on the entire ship could hold up to space flight. However he only ever needed two for boarding enemy ships with as elite as his crew members were. All fifteen of the men and women aboard fell into various defensive positions, the few heavy troopers using crates and such to set up their HMG's, and the single Ragnarok. The other fifteen soldiers aboard scattered about the hangar, taking various positions too keep both the high ground under watch, and still have some close enough to the heavy troopers to watch their backs.

"Viola, should any of my men fall in battle for you. You will pay for both their gear since it's all custom. And for their lives. Sending bodies back to Kurkiara, and some of the more distant home planets my troops hail from isn't cheap." Siegmeyer said with a more serious tone, however he did give a bit of a chuckle afterwards. Symbolizing that for once he was actually teasing the Priestess. "Now please, do stay behind my men, and I. I am bound to protect the Priestesses, I shall not let you fall to these brutes." As Siemeyer spoke he drew his blade, Sonkei in one hand, before taking up a two handed grip. If these brutes had any honor, they would dual him fairly in combat, if not though, they would feel the wrath of his soldiers. "Men, do not fire unless I say to. Am I clear? You are under my orders also Scythe to remain still. Only attack should I give the word."

Last edited by Dark Templar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 pm

"Very well, but do don't mistake me for one of your soldiers I help only because I owe you a debt, once our debt is concluded we shall go our separate ways." Scythe looks on into space, ready for what's to come.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Voras watched as the vessel was damaged by his barrage of plasma. The ship was still moving but managed to stopped very near to his Assault Carrier. "Receiving transmission from the Humans!" The Coms officer called out.
    "Put it through." Voras replied. He listened to the girl, then replied. "The terms are death. Death for your heresy, death for you insolence, and death for your lack of discipline and honor. Those who are not of your pathetic race may join us, or die." He cut off transmission, and turned to an officer. "Arm the pulse lasers to shoot any escape vessels, leave none alive." He turned to another. "Order the hangar to ready a Boarding Craft, and Spirit. Tell a group of Yanme'e and Sangheili to board the Spirit. And order the best of my Zealots to come with me in the Boarding Craft." He looked at the viewscreen, and calculated the best place's to board. "Make the Spirit go to their only hangar, I shall tell the Boarding Craft where to go personally." He got out of his seat, and made his way to the armory.

The Seraphs returned to the Rigorous Justice after the barrage. Only half of one of the squadrons made it back, the rest dying with honor. The two Battlecruisers moved in closer on each side and powered up their weapons, prepared for any further attack. The three ships made a triangle around the large vessel, trapping it for the time being.

Voras met his Zealots in the Armory. The finest warriors in the fleet... His Zealots were almost as skilled as him when it came to combat, having killed hundreds of Humans personally. Some were even good tacticians. But most were simply good at killing, not thinking out a battle. Most were armed with Plasma Rifles, Carbines, or Needler Rifles. But one had a Fuel Rod, and another held a Plasma Launcher. All the Zealots held swords alongside them as well, and each had been trained use them to a degree rivaling his own. The group, including himself, were 13 Elites. Voras picked himself a Carbine and Plasma Rifle. Substituting mobility for firepower. Along with being a great swordsmen, he was also a great shot. But he knew he was never as good as the Jackal Snipers. After picking their weapons and exchanging a few words the group made their way to the enormous hangar bay. With gravity generators to hold small capitol ships, grav-lifts to move things to the surface of a world, and platforms ringing the edges to hold every type of Covenant aircraft, the hangar could easily be called the most important and well guarded section of the Carrier. Voras easily spotted the two vessels in the center, being loaded up. Voras and his Zealots boarded the Boarding Craft, and the others made their way onto the Spirit.

"Make your way to their bridge, it is the only place we can cut through. They have sealed all other windows." Voras ordered, just before the two craft left the hangar. The Spirit arced out of view, and his craft made its way to the ever so obvious bridge. The craft opened its three prongs, and latched directly onto the front of the bridge. The ship latching on sent metallic echoes through the rest of the ship, most likely spooking some of the crew. The tube like structure moved forward, and melted through the glass, and could keep the atmosphere inside until it disconnected. A purple shield at the end popped into existence, preventing any in the bridge from actually boarding the Covenant vessel. "Go brothers, bring death to the Humans!" Voras called out, drawing his sword and sprinting down the tube. He jumped out into the bridge, not knowing what to expect.

The Spirit entered the Human hangar, swinging its gun about in a way a person might look around. The gun finally opened fire, first aiming for the obvious machine guns. One of its side doors opened, and a group of 8 Sangheili jumped to the floor. The group was mostly made up of Minors, with two Majors, and one Ultra being the leaders. They all called out to each other in Sangheili as they shot down several men. The Ultra fired his Concussion Rifle at a group behind cover, and watched as the cover blew up before their eyes. The Spirit continued to provide covering fire as its star board door closed, and its port one now opened. A group of 15 Yanme'e managed to squeeze into the port side, and all now spread their wings and launched toward the ceiling. They all started firing as one of their Minors broke open a vent near the ceiling. The rest of the Drones soon followed as the Spirit and the Elites tryed to gain control of the hangar.

( http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Boarding_Craft )
    ( http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Type-25_Troop_Carrier I'm using the one with a Concussion Rifle type gun. )
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 pm

The lone heavy trooper with the Ragnarok immediately began to ran hell down upon the elites, however before getting more than a few bursts out, managing to kill two of the boarding elite minors, he was pulled down by a drone, and slaughtered. However it wasn't long before several of Siegmeyer's men turned and began to open fire on the drones, spraying gore, and bits of the creatures on the floor. For the most part the three had it held down to the best of their abilities. After all, it wouldn't be good news if the bastards got into the ventilation systems. The other 15 men who weren't dead, or occupied trying to shoot down the drones were busy doing their best to combat the invading forces.

Siegmeyer gave a grin as the leader of the invading forces, who drew a sword of some form towards him. "Delightful, this fucker wants a sword fight." He said with an amused chuckle as he let the Ultra run towards him. Siegmeyer didn't budge, or move, up until the Ultra was close enough to thrust forward. However when the elite thrust forward, Siegmeyer used his blade to parry the thrust, sending the beasts arm off to the side. Siegmeyer gave a grin and swung to the side of the creatures neck, ripping its neck open, however the blade stopped at the bone, not having enough force to fully decapitate the Ultra, due to the fact Siegmeyer also had to rip through the shields with that swing.

Once again the four heavy troops stood up, each began to walk towards the group of enemies, each had their Ripper's resting against their hips, however they each began to fire their dual-barreled HMGs, spraying fifty cal into the enemy. However the Spirit began to rip up the heavy troops upon approach, killing all but one of them. Sadly the one who didn't die was heavily wounded, to the point where all he could do was raise his pistol up and fire. However it meant nothing, since he was disposed of by an elite quickly after.

"Fucking hell, Rei, what are the chances you can send me more men safely?" Siegmeyer asked as he jumped back several feet, and slipped his sword away. He pulled out the Arashi, and began to fire several bursts of plasma rounds at the elites, hitting several of the minors.

"Captain, I can not afford to send you anything sadly. The enemy ship is in position to destroy anything that leaves our hangars. Including our ship should it see us." Rei replied from the ship, still running operations over on Siegmeyer's ship. However at this point she chose to devote most of her resources to working directly in combat with Siegmeyer. "Siegmeyer, I am going to leave the crew to watch over the ship, I plan to join you in combat, to get data on these new enemies." As she spoke, soon enough she was now operating solely out of Siegmeyer's armor, which was mutually beneficial. It allowed Siegmeyer to have someone keep track of his vitals, and it allowed Rei to get extra data.

"Fine Rei, just don't yell at me. I'm not in the mood to fight with someone screaming at me the whole time." Siegmeyer muttered a bit, as he continued to back away towards one of the doors. "Men, fall back! We can't hold here anymore! Head towards the bridge, we will make a stand in the hallways there!" He yelled over the fight, as he began to fall back himself, his men moving after him. However a single soldier stayed behind, and picked up the Ragnarok. While the launcher was heavy enough that he struggled to even aim it, he still opened fire at the Spirit, aiming straight at the gun, it took him several shots, however he managed to knock the gun off the ship, before being shot dead by an elite.

"Never mind, we're staying here, and killing the rest of these bastard! Honor your dead, Knight, for he is a hero!" Siegmeyer yelled out, as he aimed his rifle once more at one of the Elite minors, with several bursts of Plasma he was able to take the bastard out. With the destruction of Spirit turret, his men were soon able to overpower the elites, managing to finish off the last one within minutes.

"Rei, causality report?" Siegmeyer asked, and several numbers popped up on his H.U.D, fifteen of the twenty men had died. Including every last one of his heavy troops, and ten human soldiers. For the moment Siegmeyer was now left with only a squad of men, each of them however were non human, each was part animal. Judging by the special design to their armor, it was quite easy to tell, since their leg plating had to be made a bit differently, and their helmets were shaped to accommodate their more canine, or feline appearance. "You five, come on, were going to the bridge. Grab any ammo you need."

Within a few minutes after everyone had gathered up the ammunition from the dead soldiers, they all began to follow Siegmeyer towards the bridge. "When we arrive, hold your fire, unless I say so."
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Scythe's visor eyes can be seen through the camo. "I'll follow, cover your tail. Keep an eye out there could be more around."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:45 am

The Drones followed the group, making notable echoes throughout the corridor as they moved through the vents. The sounds came from all around the group, the ceiling, the walls, the floor. As they moved through the vents, they broke open hatches, tearing apart components and wiring. They managed to find the wiring for the lights, and all the lights down that particular corridor shut off and the echoing in the vents seemed to grow in intensity. Three of the bugs suddenly burst out of a ceiling hatch, two rushed toward one of the men at the front, and the third rushed directly at Siegmeyer.

The man at the front was knocked down, and struggled under both the bugs. His helmet was ripped off and the hall was filled with his terrified screams as they managed to rip off his canine like jaw, then proceeded to shoot him in the face with their Plasma Pistols. The two then jumped up, hovering and shooting at the rest before trying TO flee back to the vents.

The one that rushed at Siegmeyer crashed into him with enough force to knock down an Elite. He tried to pin him down with his multiple arms, screeching in its odd insect like way at the same time. It tried clawing at his helmet, and attempted to pull it off. The bug couldn't get an upperhand, even though it was Major. And the thing started to aim it's Needler at Human.

(Sorry if its a tad bit of meta gaming. But I HAD TO! I mean, it sounds AWESOME!)
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Siegmeyer fell to the ground quite easily, due to the amount of force that was behind the creature. However in a few seconds, Rei turned on Siegmeyer's thermal imaging. Once that was turned on, he had the upper hand on the drone. He quickly drew out his two tanto blades. He used what strength he had to push the creature off him, watching as it hovered angrily, trying to attack him once more. However he quickly plunged one of the blades into the Drone's stomach. Listening to the pained screech, Siegmeyer gave a little groan of delight, his more sadistic side showing through.

Siegmeyer took his other tanto, and stabbed the drone in the lung. Taking both of his blades though he watched as drone squirmed on the ground, slowly falling into the grasp of death. "So cute, you killed my men, and now I'm killing you." He growled out, as he kicked the drone onto its back, for his own amusement he raised up his right gauntlet, and sent a stream of flames towards the bleeding drone. Once again he listened as the creature screamed in pain, burning alive, Siegmeyer could stifle nothing more than a chuckle as he finished, watching as the flames still clung onto the drone's body.

The remaining four soldiers managed to turn on their flashlights, and opened fire on the remaining two drones, quickly dispatching the creatures. "God, poor Leeroy....He shouldn't have charged ahead, always told him it would get him killed." Came one of the four soldier, the knight in question was a female, feline morph.

"Well come on then you four. No time to mourn. Keep your lights on, and let's get moving." Siegmeyer said as he drew up his Arashi, he quickly turned off his thermal imaging, and turned on his SMG's flashlight on. With that in mind Siegmeyer, and his four remaining soldiers began to run towards the bridge full speed, it took about a minute and a half for them to get there, however soon enough the four were pushing through the door.

"My apologies for my lateness. Had to deal with a few foolish hell spawn. Who believe their might greater than my Knights." Siegmeyer said as he slipped away his SMG, and drew his Katana once more. "I take it you're the leader of this rag tag, bunch?" He asked sarcastically as he gestured with his sword towards Voras. However he quickly took up a defensive stance with his blade once more, a bit fearful of what the leader of this fleet could do, based on what he believe was a platoon sergeant, could do with a sword.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 pm

(since ya’ll rushed ahead and messed up some of my plans…. )

When Voras entered the bridge, he would find that it was empty. Walking down secured corridors to one of Viola’s secured hangers, the deck team walked with a fast pace. Viola was in front and 4 droidekas, given to her by the separatists as a form of payment, were rolling on the sides of the group. Otherwise she had Honor death guards following with supped up PARs. (Particle accelerator rifles, they are just like rail guns in a sense)

She walked ahead with  small tablet like device, she tapped on it several times. As the Cov. Spirit entered the hanger, the Massive doors sealed shut trapping it inside. 6 Lasher Tanks came up from 6 separate vehicle turbo lifts and they all fired their massive rail guns into the ship after it had let its cargo go. The guns blew the Spirit up into an explosion of plasma. The tanks rained lasers down on his forces in the Massive hanger, while her soldiers took up defensive positions surround his landing party.

She tapped on the tablet more and as Siegmeyer and his men walked onto the bridge, the doors sealed shut, Including the emergency blast doors. The windows that Voras’s ship had cut into, began shutting down also being covered by blast guards. This cut off his access to his landing ship trapping him and his men in the same room as Siegmeyer. If (key word is IF) they tried to escape by breaking the control panel on the blast doors, it would seal off the entire upper level and cut off the Life support systems and artificial gravity, giving them roughly 15 minutes before death. Meanwhile her hacker was walking on 4 tentacles and held two computers of his own whilest tapping away on them.

“Ma’am I have access into the enemy ship! All thanks to Siegmeyers super hacker. The system is recognized to me as old Sangheili.” He stated. Viola looked back, “Good now cut off that pricks engines, and shut down his shields. I want that ship’s controls turned ass backwards.” She demanded and he simply nodded in return. They made it to the Hanger where Viola’s special shuttle was landed. It was black in color and had invisibility cloaking devices. From the shuttle, they could control the Lamentation, with the help of  the ships AI, like a secondary bridge. “Allow me to do the honors boys,” She activated the ships Phase space drives which roared the engines to life. The engines powered up and the ship hit speeds of light, leaving behind the covenant cruisers.  

Siegmeyer’s ship however had a most interesting text message sent their bridge team, It was Viola’s jump coordinates.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Voras quickly glanced behind him as he saw the blast guard cut his access with the Boarding Craft. He turned back around fast enough to see a group of soldiers run in, and have the doors to the hall close behind them. One of his Zealots raised their weapon, preparing to shoot the group. "Calm yourself brother, we shall take these ones alive." Voras ordered him in Sangheili.
    "Cowards, running from battle and leaving them to fight us. I was hoping for a challenge!" One Zealot said.
    "Take heed brother." Voras told him. He pointed to a console off to the side. "Work on getting the doors open. We shall handle them. And launch all escape pods. Our other boarding parties will be here shortly." The Zealot quickly moved off, and began working on the console, giving off an annoyed growl every now and then. "Sire, the life support will be disabled should we continue to try and open the doors!"
    "Tell the Carrier to load the boarding parties with rangers. We must take our chances here." His zealots wore gold, or red armor. The ones in gold wore a standard combat harness. The ones in red wore unique Zealot armor. Both had the same shield strength, and both appearances meant nothing different.

Voras then turned to the group of soldiers, and took a step forward. He sized them up, only one being Human based on appearance. The others being odd Human like abominations. "I know the sight of a cloaking field, heretic. Show yourself." Voras said, switching to what the Humans called English. He didn't know what was using the active camo, he only thought it was an Elite based on its size and the fact Elites used it the most. But it did seem different somehow... Voras didn't think it over though as he looked to the obvious Human. A Demon? No. Too small, even from the stories. A pest in stolen armor more likely. "So, Pest. You really wish to duel when we all shall die from lack of air?" Voras asked, looking down the blade of the Katana. Primitive... It should know metal cannot stand against plasma. He took a energy sword from a gold Zealot next to him, and tossed the hilt to the Human. "So be it, Vermin."

The Boarding Craft backed off after losing the front part of its boarding tube. It turned right around, and shot back toward the Assault Carrier.

The Assault Carrier was in chaos as the crew tried to work out the problems. They eventually found that the problems were in the ship, and sent their Hurogoks to root out the source. They got the shields back up near right away, but everything else would take a while to repair. Mostly the engines. To get everything back in shape it would take about half an hour of nonstop working from the Hurogok.

The pods were eventually launched, and the cruisers on either side shot all of them down. Though crippled, the Song of Retribution could still launch its boarding pods. The pods were made to secure themselves where the escape pods launched from. The pods made their way out of the hangars, and made their way to attempt another boarding action.

The Drones still moved about in the vents, ripping up the inside of the ship where they could. Even killing small groups should they spot them. The group took out lights, door controls, personnel, anything. But they still made getting to the reactor their prime target.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 pm

"I am Captain Siegmeyer, Jager. You sir, will pay for the loss of my Knights today." He replied, still holding his ground calmly as the elite pulled out his own sword. "Sonkei, don't let me down today." He muttered under his breath, as he gave a formal bow, before the fight started. He planned to play defensive this battle, knowing that if he tried to be offensive his sword would likely be destroyed in combat. However he watched as the sword was tossed to him, he simply caught it, and gave a smile. "Thank you for the prize, however you should know my steel can withstand plasma quite easily. However I shall use your puny little plasma blade to make this fight fair for you." Siegmeyer said as he took the blade, and activated it, watching as it formed near instantly. Howe he took up a more offensive stance, yet still waited for the elite to make the first move.

The four soldiers stood back, moving off to the sides of the bridge to watch the fight. However the four all remained silent, simply keeping their MR-20's lowered for the moment, ready to fire should the other elites try to attack.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Scythe step forward from the corner dropping his camo, arms crossed. He gave a few wrods in predator of course understood by none of those in the room, "Looks like my debt may be repaid soon" Scythe waits and watch's with the rest, knowing now a true opponent worthy of his blade and a shelf in his trophy room stood before him.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Voras began to walk around the makeshift circle clockwise. He eyed the Human, where he knew the eyes of the frail creature would be. After one time around the circle, Voras struck. He brought his sword down behind him, then lunged forward, swinging upward with immense force directly at the Human's Energy Sword.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Siegmeyer simply took his blade, using it to block the elite's swing with ease. "You hit like a woman. How about you grow a damn pair, you pussy." He growled out, leaping backwards to get out of the hold. He lunged forward, giving a sideways swing towards the beasts side.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Voras muttered a couple insults back in Sangheili before bringing his sword up to the side and parring the strike. He forced the blade away with his superior strength then brought his sword down, toward the Human's left aiming for his unprotected side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm