Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chalk Outline

Jack Frost
    Jack Frost
    Admin

Chalk Outline Empty Chalk Outline

Post by Jack Frost Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 pm

*Puts up hands* Don't look at me! I just had this weird idea to title this story Chalk Outline. This may look like a roleplay to some, but trust me, it's not. It's a story that's split up between three people. Jenny (Night Angel), Dani (Hawkeye), and myself (Forever Iron Man). We'll each be writing the story from our own characters perspectives. Our characters are triplets (or, twins with an adoptive sister that's the same exact age and born on the same exact day. It's confusing) that are the children of Daniel "Danny" Fenton and Samantha "Sam" Manson-Fenton. All three are halfas (Half ghost, Half human hybrids) like their father. Danny has gone missing and both he and Sam never even knew our characters were halfas. That's where our characters will start.
    Jack Frost
    Jack Frost
    Admin

Chalk Outline Empty Characters

Post by Jack Frost Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Me-
    Spoiler:
    Jack Frost
    Jack Frost
    Admin

Chalk Outline Empty Disclaimer

Post by Jack Frost Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 pm

I, Forever Iron Man, do not own Danny Phantom in any way, shape, or form. Danny Phantom is owned by Butch Hartman, Viacom Studios/Enterprise/whatever it's called, and Nickelodeon I, also, do not own the song Chalk Outline from the album Transit of Venus by Three Days Grace. I do not own the clothing that Devi wears in her human form, nor do I own the sports teams affiliated with them (the Boston Bruins, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and the New England Patriots). I do not own the lineart that I used for her ghost form. That lineart is from here. I do not own the animal linearts, either. The belong to this person , this person, and this person. Finally, I do not own Wikipedia in any way.

Sponsored content

Chalk Outline Empty Re: Chalk Outline

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:27 pm