Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

tenshi
    tenshi

Serious Character RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by tenshi Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 pm

''if you say so " tenshi said as he pulled the trigger with a click "well plane b" as he swung the launcher at Daemon
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Daemon leaps to the side of Tenshi then repositions himself with back to the cave. Then he begins to fire at Tenshi's legs with his glock.

Last edited by Spartan300 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 pm

"not very bright are you?" tenshi said as the bullets bonce off the shield "small arms do nothing to me"
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Daemon gives a smirk "No matter, I got what I needed from you" Daemon drops a smoke bomb then dashes off into the cave.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:36 pm

David walked out of his cover, putting the rifle on his back. He moved his hand up, took off his helmet, then his mask. ( http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/aaronamat/aaronamat1110/aaronamat111000044/11506783-portrait-of-young-soldier-face-painted-with-jungle-camouflage-against-a-grunge-bricks-wall.jpg ) He dropped the balaclava to the floor, then put the helmet back on his head. He walked over to the alien, standing around fifteen feet away. His nerves calmed as he stood in front of the beast, waiting for the mass of flesh and armor to attack.

Ezio frowned as he looked past Elsa. "È così sei accecato dal denaro e moneta che non vi rendete conto che cosa atrocità sarebbe successo se i Templari erano per ottenere la Apple. La tua ignoranza veramente bui te ragazza..." He said sadly to Elsa. He brought the Apple down, securing it at a pouch on his side. He stared right into Elsa eyes, challenging her to attack him. After many years he was a master of telling the feeling of people through expression, posture, and attitude. But this girl was different, able to hide most emotions that would have given him a slight edge. What was clear was she wanted the Apple for money, to auction it off to the highest bidder. She would never give it up though... Not if she, or anyone else in the room were to get there hands on it.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 pm

"Tell me Assassin, just what power does that sphere possess?" She stepped back a little still with the blade in her hand but held it defensively.

Roh braced himself in a defensive stance with his energy blade. He walked several paces away from Xavier, not wanting the Russian to get involved in his fight. He spoke out to david, "I wish not to fight, but if it means protecting her Highness, I will do whatever I must to ensure victory."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm

"Well, looks like I'm picking up the slack for the soldier." Xavier muttered to himself, slipping both his pistols away, and drew his bowie knife, the blade glinting a bit in the light. The Russian shed off his trench coat, the jacket falling into a heap on the floor. With the way things were going, oddly enough he drew the bottle of vodka with his left hand, and took what could have been his final drink, dropping the now empty bottle to the floor. "Roh, you chose the wrong people to challenge."

Forge already had his pistol drawn, and aimed at the Elite, ready to fire if he needed. He was not just going to let something like this down, and after dealing with so many of the alien bastards, he was always edgy around them.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:28 pm

"I think you will be more interested in whats going on with your friend." Ezio said and gestured over her shoulder. He grinned a little, watching the novice fight would be interesting indeed...

David chuckled a little at the remark. "If you wanted to protect her you should have picked a fight with him." He said, then jabbed a thumb over his shoulder, pointing it to Ezio. "If you really want to fight, then please. Attack, split lips." He said, taunting the alien. He flexed both wrists, his hidden blades shooting out. The blades gleamed in the gold and blue light, the foot length of metal able to kill any man with a single well placed strike. David wondered how it would work on the large beast before him...

(I'm controlling the other alien til he dies. Just saying.)

Agon, who had strayed away from the group, had walked back to them after seeing the others about to fight. He had no idea who the girl and the other alien were, but they had done nothing for him. The humans, annoying and ignorant as they may be, had helped him. They deserved some compensating. The muscles under his scales tensed as he decided what to do, making the spines that ran along his back shoot up, in a menacing sort of way. He moved his wrist in front of himself, pressing in a few commands as the holograms lit up. He had no need for his shields, so he let his armor slide around his body, covering him in silvery materiel. With that he moved his hand down to his waste, picking up his energy blade. His blade formed as he pulled it from his waist, the blade being a blue with white accents. He reared his body up, matching his size with the elite. then walked forward, bridging the gap between David, and Xavier.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Daemon after running for quite a bit stumbles upon the cave in which everyone is fighting. He slides off to the side into the shadows, crouching and observing from as far as possible.

Draco just sits giving a grin, "Why I got stuck with this loony bunch is a surprise to me." Draco then stands an walks off to one of the corners of the cave giving a slight glance toward the entrance.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

tenshi walks up behind Daemon and places a hand on his shoulder "nice trick but better luck next time " soon tenshi was glowing blue and a growing layer of ice was covering Daemon up to hes head before walking further in to find rest before stopping on a ledge and setting up his sniper "come on give me another reason to shoot you" he muttered to him self
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:51 pm

(Could you explain the"walking further in to find rest before stopping on a ledge"?)
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 pm

(simple he was already walking in the cave so at that point he is just continuing to find the others)
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Roh stood staring at his opponents. All against him not one of them even bothered to challenge Elsa, and just left her alone with Ezio. He engaged his active camo and drew his Plasma rifle in his left hand. Elsa on the other hand was still pointing her blade at Ezio, “If this Apple is the key to victory against the Templars and you are apparently the only one capable of using it. Then I guess I have no other option.” Elsa deactivated her blade holstered it to her belt. She held her hand out to him, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If you accept my apology assassin, we could possible wipe them completely from this universe along with mine and any others. Do we have a….” she was cut off suddenly by her wrist device she had on her right arm that had just activated.
    A green light flashed above the holo screen , “Connection established.” The device said. It echoed across the room until it spoke again, “This AI 9898 code name Klara. Captain are you there?” The AI stood as a hologram until it appeared to have been pushed off screen by a new person who ran in and fell to her knees. “Priestess is that you!? Oh my god we missed you!!” The character was obviously balling her eyes out with the AI standing behind her. Elsa yelled back in astonishment, “Mi..Mi… MISAKA!! The fuck are you doing?? Get out of the Holo broadcaster!!” The Hologram of Misaka stayed on her knees crying, “Ohh Captain I am a bad First mate!! I need PUNISHED!!!” She yelled, as Elsa’s face got bright red… “You are fucking creepy!!” Elsa yelled back flicking the hologram on the nose. The first mate rubbed her nose, “Ow.” Suddenly a loud bang was heard, it obviously originated from outside, but it sounded like a crack of thunder from a Vehicle that just broke the sound barrier.
    Roh uncloaked and began to chuckle… “Void of Lamentation, she has found us….” Suddenly it sounded like total war from beyond the cave. Jet engines echoed from above, the planes soared towards the capital ship that floated in the sky only to be shot down by lasers in a matter of 3 seconds.
    “Anyway, does it sound like a deal, Sir Ezio Auditore da Firenze…” Elsa smiled, her pearl white teeth accented by the pair of fangs where her canines were supposed to be.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:28 pm

"What are you laughing at, alien?" Xavier asked, still holding his blade tightly, watching Roh with little to no expression on his face. For once his spetznaz training was showing through, he held back everything, just a simple cold look. Discipline, something did lack in at times, was all that he showed at this point. Within two steps he could have a knife rammed through the elite's throat with no problem, aside from having to clean his blade afterwards.

"I swear to God, whatever is going on outside is you fucking fault!" Forge shot at Roh, pointing his pistol at the alien's head, finger resting on the trigger now.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 am

Ezio ignored the odd hologram, replying to her former statement. "You have to earn my trust after that, ragazza." Then turned his back to her, sensing her eyes following him. He walked up the slope noticing Tenshi nearby, ignoring him. He continued to the open stone like door. Flashes and rumbles sounded from the outside, the flashes seen through the cave beyond the door. He raised his eyebrow, then began to think of what to do when he was interrupted by David. He had come up behind him, him looking down the cave with him. "Can you close it up with that thing?" David asked, gesturing to the stone door. Ezio shook his head, unsure. Putting his hand in the pouch he brought out the sphere, it had stopped with the bright light, but traces of gold still emanated from the lines on it. He looked around for a round hole of sorts, then found one off to the side of the entrance. He put the apple in slightly, the light brightening for a little before dying down again. A slight rumble was heard through the temple, and the huge door slid shut. The sounds of the outside were slowly died out, and Ezio felt as if he were being entombed, but for his and the others safety.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Draco stood. He remained silent as if a ghost. He walked off toward the wall of the cave noting Tenshi and a man encased in ice. He walked over to the man being sure to avoid Tenshi's sight. He Placed his hand on the ice and it slowly started to melt.

Daemon said "Why are you helping me?"

Dracos only reply "It wouldn't be any fun without a challenge would it?"
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:47 am

tenshi watched as ezio he sealed the entrance before he noticed a small magic signature and started fallowing in back to Draco and the frozen Daemon he quickly pulled out his pistol and pointed it at draco "i advise you stop that i put him on ice for a reason "
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 am

David heard the commotion, turning around and saw Draco melting someone out of ice. Tenshi had his gun, aimed and ready. David walked quick and quiet, right behind Tenshi. His blades shot out, hissing out from under his wrists. He had no reason to fire a gun on someone in here, so why not use the blades, he could easily get close as he just did. "Would you care to tell us what that reason is before we have another unessisary firefight?" He asked coldly.

Ezio turned, seeing what David had just done. He looked on, knowing David and Tenshi meant well. He knew the girl, the creatures, and sociopathic retarted robotic mostrosity that somehow called itself man were going to be up the slope, worried and as violent as before. They all seemed to have a collective want to kill eachother, though they had had success as a team of sorts. Even David, the young assassin was as reckless as the others. He brought the apple down to his side, waiting for the chaos to begin. Ezio simply leaned against the wall, out of sight. His thoughts searching for meaning in this apparent new life. The assassin was back from the dead. Instead of being happy, joyful, and relieved, he felt only tired, angry, and lonely...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Xavier muttered a little under his breath in Russian, before drawing his 50.caliber revolver, and aiming towards the ceiling. With the click of the trigger, the shot was fired, and smashed into the ceiling overhead, causing several large chunks of rock, and some smaller pieces to fall down around him, but not actually hit him. The loud crack of the shot followed shortly after everything else, the sound of the 50.caliber round being discharged ringing throughout the entire cave system. "God dammit, everyone, cut this fucking shit out! We're all on the fucking same team at this point, David, Ezio, Tenshi, and myself are wanted by the entire U.S, and even more in my case. The rest of you are now just tagging along, which means, we stick together. I don't know you all very well, but I swear, if we keep fighting, then what good does this fucking do us? Nothing, now quit your bickering, and let's all just move on." Xavier spoke with an almost infuriated tone, yet for the most part he just sounded exceptionally annoyed, and tired. Perhaps a minor slur in speech from his drinking.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 am

Elsa followed behind the assassin, “Why close the door? My crew and my ship can help us.” She said before making a circle above her head with her index finger, shortly after she pointed to the floor next to her. During that time Xavier had shot off his new pistol, while everyone was staring at the Russian, Roh walked towards the crate and threw it on his shoulder. He then walked over to Elsa and set it down next to her. She punched in a code and it opened, after tossing out dated weaponry to the side, she pulled out pouches and put them around her waist. After that she handed several things to Roh before putting on her Messenger bag and from the case she took out a chip and put it into her wrist device. The last thing she grabbed was high tech looking vials. She slipped them away in the messenger bag but kept one in her hand. Elsa opened her mouth and bite down on the top of the vial. After about 20 seconds of sucking at it, she pulled it out of her mouth and threw it to the side. Deep red blood dripped from the corner of her mouth and down to her chin. She pasted a vial to Roh and he did the same thing only crushing the vile before tossing it aside.
    “We must reach the Void of Lamentation as soon as possible. If we don’t, who knows what the idiotic leaders of this world will do.” Roh said looking down upon his Priestess.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:10 am

David turned at the gunshot, letting his blade slide back up his wrist. He looked at the Russian, confused by what he said. "You're telling us to calm down?" The soldier set, then sarcastically chuckled. "You're the last person here that's calm." David backed away from Tenshi, facing himself at Xavier. He unslung his weapon, the DMR, and held it loosely at his side. He wasn't going to try and stare down that sociopath with mere blades when he was several yards away.

Ezio ignored the girl, waiting in stead for the next idiotic fight the group would have with themselves. With curiosity he looked over the girl next to him, wondering what all she had on was for, and why she seemed so intent on making allies with either him or the Templars. She was to intent on getting coin, thats not the type of person you want by your side. If you get a bounty worth enough... They will simply turn on you. Pushing his thoughts aside he looked over to David and Xavier, waiting for the right moment to intervene. He brought up the apple, staring at it intently. And was for a moment tempted to use its power on the people around him. No... I will use it for peace... And find out whatever they what to tell me...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 pm

"I don't want to fight you David, so please, lower your weapon. I will not hesitate if you attempt anything. Are we clear? At this point in time, if we continue to fight like children, where will we get? How far will be able to step, before one of us has a gun to the others head. In life, you need both the hammer, and the nail to start or finish a job." Xavier spoke rather calmly, slipping his pistol into the holster, and picked up his trench coat off the floor, slipping it back on. At this point, he didn't feel like fighting was oddly necessary, peculiar for Xavier to actually back off from something like this, but at this point his friend had died today, and he killed enough people that reflecting on it all made him sick to his stomach. "I know what has transpired today has made us all a little edgy, including myself. My friend, and the reason I'm alive is dead in the forest, lacking a proper burial. We all dedicated to slaughtering hundreds of soldiers today, and leaving hundreds of families in grief. The least we can do, is stop fighting each other, and try to work together."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 pm

"kami with all this going down id rather be fighting the neuroi again ...so any plans to how to get out of this mess" tenshi said before holstering his pistols and and walking away
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Elsa nodded agreeing with Roh, “These people will most likely resort to using Nukes to blast the Lamentation from the sky. I can’t let that happen.” She said to him before popping a sucker in her mouth.

As the men bickered below, she typed off a message to the Lamentation. Right after the message was sent, she rested one hand on her hip and the other grasped the sucker’s stick and she yanked it from between her lips. “Hey children, if you really want to get out of here and get to where you really need to be…” She paused, “I know it’s a stretch but you will just have to trust me, but my ship is just out there and it can take us to where ever we need to go…. Just offering, cause either way me and my partner need to get aboard it.” Elsa leaned back against the wall and popped the sucker back in her mouth.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:48 pm

"I'm in Elsa, let's go." Xavier replied, pulling the cross off his neck. A twisted smile on the Russian soldiers face. He was a little sick of waiting around, and truly, with the offer of a ship that could get them out of this mess, sounding amazing right now. "After all, stone is nothing compared to this beauty of a cross I have." As he walked towards the entrance, he stopped at the door of stone, and placed the cross against the stone, muttering something in an unknown language before the stone simply shattered and crumbled away, leaving no trace the door was even there. "Come on, anyone staying, stay. I'm going, along with Elsa, Roh, and Forge. Anyone else, come the fuck on."

Forge followed after Xavier, a bit surprised by how the door crumbled away. "I always a fan of high explosives myself, but whatever works for you soldier."

"It can do that trick also, I just felt this was a little easier." Xavier replied as he slipped the cross back around his neck, adjusted his jacket, and made sure his pistols were in easy reach if he needed them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 am