Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

tenshi
    tenshi

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by tenshi Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:08 am

with the door locked he turned to see the room full of grunts he just looked at them before pulling out his pistol pulling the slide and let out a small laugh "lets party" was all he said before opening fire.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:18 am

After roaring in anger again, Voras walk down the hall to the Zealots. "Take a Phantom, destroy that glass. That will force him out." After a nod from the Zealot leader he turned, talking to the others. "You four, find the other Humans." Voras said to the other Zealots. "Kill any other Demons that stand in our way, start with their cryo bay, move from there." He ordered. "Yes, Fleetmaster." He heard and the pat of steps disappeared down another set of corridors. He clicked his com on and asked a pilot to wait for him in the Human hanger. There were now ten Phantoms in and around the Spirit of Fire after his call. Voras ordered all squads to hunt down all Humans alive on the ship, and capture any ranking officials. He then began to make his long trek back to the hanger...
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:30 am

as the last grunt fell he holstered his pistol "well that was fun" he ran over and pulled the a.i out "now lets get out of "before he could say more a phantom flew in front of the glass "this is not gone end well" as soon as he said this the glass was blown apart and he was sucked out into space but quickly used the built in thruster pack to sneak to the top of the ship and locked on to it with his mag boot "bastards cant get read of me that easily".
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:48 am

Voras made his way into the Phantom, the doors closing as soon as he entered. The ship quickly sped away to an intercept course with Rigorous Justice. The Phantom quickly closed the distance and docked inside. The Shipmaster was waiting for him near some crates. "This way, sir. This Human is... Different." Voras simply grumbled at the thought of talking to a vermin like such. He followed the Shipmaster to an odd looking craft. It seemed to have two fins that were meant to come down for some reason, but they simply sat on the ground, unfurled and looking like wings. albeit dead wings. The craft listed to the side slightly on the dark purple floor. The rear had a large open hatch that seemed to have been blown off. Voras stepped through the opening to find a red Elite major. "Go, brothers." The Major and Shipmaster bowed there heads and left. He knelt next to the vermin, clicking his mandibles in curiosity. The odd white armor, the hood. "So Vermin, why do you dare cross the Fleet of Clairvoyance?"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:54 am

"One part fate, and another part chance." Keller replied to the elite, smiling a bit under his helmet. "I was busy fighting the chump who's dead over there, went wrong. I managed to intercept a black hole, which seems to send me to another, uncharted part of the system. It was just simple chance your ship pulled me in, before the small reserve I oxygen I had reserved for airborne missions was depleted." The Commander explained, chuckling a bit as he pulled off his helmet, to reveal his young, and scarred face. Which he quickly set the white piece of armor down next to him, his cloak already off his head now. "Commander Keller, or as my old battalion knew me, Blizzard. Take your pick."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 am

"You vermin don't have the dignity or honor to wield names." He turned looking down at the body. "Pathetic. And he were to call himself a warrior." Voras grabbed Keller around the neck, dragging him out of the craft and throwing him across the floor. "You say you are a Commander? Prove it to me." He said chuckling. "Maybe I will let you die a vermin's death. Quick painless and begging to live." He pointed to random creature in a small crowd that had formed. The Jackle he pointed at moved to him, then he kicked the smaller creature toward Keller. "Kill it! Kill it, worm!" He shouted.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:22 am

"Fucking asshole. I can't catch a break today, can I?" Keller growled, as he pulled himself up, standing just a tad taller than the Jackal before him. He quickly evaluated the situation, realizing the alien species carried a shield of some form, and a small pistol of some form strapped to his side. Making note of the shape of the shield, that protected the alien, he just smiled to himself. Without his helmet, an emotion of cockiness, and pride could easily be noted.

The jackal could only give a screech of pain, having no time to react as Keller chose to strike where his shield had curved in. Which left the Clone just enough room to strike the alien in the side, sending him to the floor. "Also if I don't deserve a name, you can call me by my serial number, 'sir'." As he said that, he kicked the jackal aside, not wanting to kill it oddly enough. "And you're somewhat right, I'm not a Commander anymore. As for vermin, also somewhat right, I'm hunted by an uncounted amount of people. If you kill me, you simply kill a warrior, with no honor. What's the challenge in killing a disarmed man, let alone trying to send your petty crew to do the job for you."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:59 am

The crowd silenced itself after the display, giving Voras a chance to respond. "Oh? Your are a Human who wants death?" His blade materialized next to him, and he began walking toward Keller."If you want death, I will help it embrace you." He grabbed Keller, pushing him back and slashing across his chest with the purple/blue blade at the same time. It cut cleanly through the armor, but only barely skimmed the mans chest. Voras's sword disappeared and he picked up Keller, punching him in the gut three times as hard as he could. Leaving dents in the ex-troopers armor. He shoved him down again, laughing. "We kill you vermin because you don't deserve to live among the gods and travel on The Great Journey. We kill you for sport, worm. There is no challenge with you, it's laughable. If you don't present a challenge, you don't deserve life!" He roared, the other Elites and species joining in. "We've destroyed Hundreds of the infestations you vermin call colonies. The surface is but glass! You retched ceatures could never hope to travel to the divine beyond." He looked down, and was quite tempted to throw this creature to the Jackles. Let them rip it limb from limb, all while pleasing them with more food. But alas...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:17 am

Keller growled when he was on the ground, gripping at this chest, and stomach a bit in pain. Yet he still forced himself back onto his face. "Difference is, I'm drunk enough, and have enough fight left in me for a go with you. Also, think your decisions through next time." As chance would have it, the dead bounty hunter had been untouched. Which left a functioning pistol, a damaged rifle, and a steel long sword of some form. This was sadly his only shot at this point. With a hint of cockiness, and a bit of liquid courage, he managed to charge Voras, choosing at the last second to push past the elite the 8 foot tall beast. Managing to coordinate his movements well enough, before anyone could really react, he already had the sword in one hand, and the Bounty hunters pistol in another. "What was that about humans being stupid, and weak? Remember, a little bit of a brain, can win over a lot of brawn. Why do you think my title was Blizzard? Elusive, harsh, and deadly. All characteristics of a storm, and all characteristics of me." As he spoke, he dropped the pistol, picked up his helmet and placed it back upon his head. Then finally took a fighting stance with his sword. "An honorable duel? Or shall you have your men shoot me, because you're too fearful of a human warrior winning?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:05 pm

"You want to duel me Human?" Voras said, chuckling. He began walking forward, not even daring to take up a fighting stance. He grabbed the vermin's throat once more, about to ram his sword through the worm. Then his com clicked, and he heard panicked squeals of Grunts on the other line. He dropped Keller, now not paying him mind as he listened to a panicked Grunt. "Fleetmaster! Demons! More demons on ship!" He heard a rap of gunfire on the other end and a deep voiced Human say 'all clear.' He switched his com to the Zealots channel then told them of the situation. "Have any died?" Voras asked, hoping that the demons numbers were low. "One sir. We cornered him like a rat then shot him dead." A zealot replied. "Good, hunt the rest. No demon gets off that ship!" His com clicked off and he looked at the vermin on the ground. "I will take this vermin to the Song of Retribution. On the blood of our fathers, the demons will die!" He roared, looking straight up and splitting apart his mandibles as he did. The others roared with him, and soon the Phantoms and Spirits in the Rigorous Justice had left, speeding toward their demonic prey.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:24 pm

"Please put me down, not like I can do much, injured already, and aboard a ship full of your men." Keller growled at Voras, finding himself still being held in the elite's grip. He was lucky enough to have his knife, yet out of respect oddly enough, he chose not to draw it. "I must admit, you're an admirable opponent. Just like the rest of the Mandalaorian warriors. I never did earn my sword from them, I had left them, trying to protect their safety. Due to the fact some of the most powerful forces in the galaxy wanted my head. I do regret not getting myself a Mandalorian Blade, quite a beautiful piece of craftsmanship." He spoke calmly now, a hint of remorse in his voice as he looked back on his past once again. For around half a year, before he went to Tatoonie, he lived among the Mandalorian's as a warrior. Famed for his skill with a rifle, and ability with a blade. Yet he was never truly made into a mandalorian warrior, which was due to the fact he left for the groups safety. Not wanting to risk the lives of innocents.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Voras grunted a reply, half curious. "Tell me, is this Mandalore another of your infestations? A colony?" The drop ship entered the Song of Retribution and Voras began dragging the creature to the brig.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:33 pm

"You could say that. We are a clan of the most elite warriors in the galaxy. The price people would pay for a mandalorian bounty hunter, or even assistance from the Mandalore's was ridiculous." Keller replied as he was dragged along the floor, towards the brig of the ship. "My question is, why do you have a pre-formulated opinion about humans of any rate, or form?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Voras laughed at the comment. "We, the Sangheili. We are the true warriors of this Galaxy." They walked past the command center's open doors. The light hue of purple and blue conforting the Elite as he dragged the vermin with him. "I can't contain myself at the thought of Mandalore turning to glass before my vessel." He chuckled bring the vermin into the brig.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 pm

"Right split face, I heard your comm. Who are these 'demons' you speak of. They seem to be taking a number on your men right now. Judging by the panicked screams." Keller replied as he got up after he was thrown into the brig. He pulled his cloak up once more, smiling a bit under his helmet. He knew his knife was still tucked nicely under his cloak now, he had recovered it when he had tried to duel the elite with the bounty hunters weapons. "I'm just surprised you didn't kill me when you had the chance. I must respect you for that much, I never did your name. You have mine, both my official name, and my nickname. What about you?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:04 pm

"I am Voras 'Tosumee, FleetMaster of the Fleet of Clairvoyance." The purple shield popped on between him and Keller as continued to watch the creature. It has determination, but nothing more, pathetic. "As for the demons, you should know already. They are your creation." With that he walked off, making his way back to the hanger.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:15 pm

"Hey, dumbass! I'm not from here!" Keller called out to Voras, yet he simply sat down in the middle of the room. He pulled off his helmet, setting it down next to him. The Commander simply ignored his wounds for the moment, another sign of battle, honor, and disgrace. Oddly enough he sat in silence once again, legs crossed, and hands in his lap. He simply shut his eyes, and began to try and clear his head. Oddly enough he had picked up meditation from some of the older mandalorian's when he did live among them. For the most part he was simply trying to calm himself, and forget about the current situation. Even if it was just for a few minutes.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Voras walked in the hanger, looking around he saw all the weapons that would be needed on a ground invasion. Drop ships, fighters, tanks, anything. He heard a click from his com, then listen as his communications officer reported in. "Sir, we have something you need to see. In the command center, sir." He clicked off the com, growling at the constant interruptions. "Voro, what do I need to see?" He asked as he walked into the Command Center. "This, sir." Voro, the communications officer said. He pressed a light on his console and in the center of the room an Elite stood, the Arbiter it seemed. "Brothers, do not take this lightly. The Prophets have betrayed us, leading us to ruin with the Brutes and deceiving us to go to war with the Humans. The Great journey is a lie, they believe they will transcend us with the power of Halo. The truth is that the Halo's will kill us all. The council has been murdered by these... Barbarians. " He said, slipping the word off like poison. "We need to destroy these traitors, and help our new... Allies. The remaining prophet is on the Human home world, unite and we will restore our fallen honor." With that the message ceased, leaving the room in stunned silence. "Recall the troops." Voras ordered quietly. "Relay the message to the Rigorous Justice." Voro began working at his station after nodding. "Traitors are worse then vermin..." He said half to himself, half to his warriors.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 am

as the phantom was coming to the Song of Retribution he turned on the camo unit "lets see where this gets us" as soon as it landed he ran off down a hall "serena can you get access covenant battle net and get a layout of this ship " he said "understood give me a moment ... and done " the a.i said "ok mark the nearest armory on my hud"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:36 pm

"Voro, have the men reported capturing any of the Humans?" Voras asked. "Yes, FleetMaster. A group captured the Human ShipMaster and others." Voro reported. "What of the Demons?" Voras said. "The Zealots have reported all dead. We have lost all but two warriors, FleetMaster." The officer replied. Voras growled, angered at the loss of his troops. "Report when the Human ShipMaster arrives." Voras said, then left the command center. He walked to the armory, intending to store his carbine.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 am

"ok lets see what we have to work with ... sweet restock "yoru said as he attached a few plasma grenades to his belt . as soon as he did he heard footsteps outside and quickly hid behind a few weapon crates
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:42 am

Voras walked in the armory, the purple doors flashing green then sliding open. He walked to the back of the large room, placing his Carbine in an empty slot next to others. He thought over what he had just learned, debating whether to kill or work with the Human captives about to board his ship. He let his mind wander as he stood, staring at the wall. His hand moved up, and he leaned forward slightly, uncomfortable with the new task on him. Mixed feelings boiled in him, anger, confusion, curiousity, frustration, and more. He would need to destroy the Doubt and Sins to take revenge on the traitors who had wronged him, and prevent any treacherous thoughts from seeping into the lower ranks. The odd Human, the one he wished to kill. The vermin had shown determination if anything, stupidity on another hand. He would kill him later, in the duel the worm requested. He was now forced to rethink what he previously believed of Humans. While the vermin would do anything to talk or lie out of a fight, they were determined warriors. The demon had instantly earned his respect, standing toe to toe with a FleetMaster. He chuckled, disappointed the demon died as he had. He finally pushed the thoughts aside, finishing storing the ammo and equipment on him. The only weapon that remained was his trusted sword on his thigh. With that he decided to turn and leave. As he turned he noticed something, cocking his head to the side. He took in a deep breath, recognizing the prudent smell ever so common on Humans. He growled turning toward the source of the odor, a group of large crates near the rear of the room. He growled, loudly enough to get any creatures attention. "Show yourself, vermin." The warrior demanded.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 am

yoru calmly walked out from behind the carts "surprised to see me alive though you should know bye now that im very hard to kill so care to continue where we left off ?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 am

"How... Never it mind." Voras said, shaking his head. "No need for battle, demon. We must talk." With that he gestured to the door, expecting the Spartan to come with him.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

"we need to talk... not just ten minutes ago we where trying to kill each other " yoru then just shrugged "what ever lets get this over with" he then followed the elite out the door

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:53 pm