Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's a Long Way from Kurkiara, Now Isn't it? (Elsa, and Myself)

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

It's a Long Way from Kurkiara, Now Isn't it? (Elsa, and Myself) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's a Long Way from Kurkiara, Now Isn't it? (Elsa, and Myself)

Post by Dark Templar Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:34 am

Siegmeyer gave a low groan as the female left, he forced himself to sit up, and made his way over to his desk. He himself had his own secrets around, pulling out a small syringe he looked at the liquid inside. It was a much different hue than what was in his armor, it was green, instead of orange. However it still was translucent enough that one could look through it. "I wonder if this is worth it? Was this life the one I wanted?" He pondered as he pressed the syringe into his forearm. Feeling the prick of the needle dully penetrate him, yet he still hadn't begun to inject himself. For once he was thinking about this a bit more deeply, these were near the same chemicals that nearly just killed him, yet he was ready to put more into himself so he could sleep easier.

"No, one night without them. I made a promise years ago I would stop at night...This time I'm going to make it happen." Siegmeyer growled under his breath, before pulling the syringe out of his arm, and threw it across the room. Watching as the glass body of it shattered instantly, shard of glass fell to the floor, along with the chemicals inside. With that in mind, Siegmeyer laid back down in bed, finally managing to slip his boots off, and lay down to sleep.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

It's a Long Way from Kurkiara, Now Isn't it? (Elsa, and Myself) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's a Long Way from Kurkiara, Now Isn't it? (Elsa, and Myself)

Post by ElsaEckmann Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:06 pm

She took off her jacket and tossed it on the bed, again only in her panties. she bit down on the side of one of the bottles and began sucking from it. her mouth oozed with blood as it dripped down the sides of her mouth to take a course falling from her chin onto her chest. As she finished , her lower lip and chest were stained with blood. The floor had blood drips on it where the bottle laid as she tossed it to the floor. Picking up her jacket, Kursten threw it on and grabbed an iv baggy of blood that had a sealed tube to act as a straw. She walked down the hall to Siegmeyer’s quarters with her eyes adjusting back to normal. She walked in and locked the door behind her. She stared at him sleeping before crawling into the bed with him. Her body pressed up again his as she wrapped legs around his thigh and her arm over his chest and fell asleep with the tube in her mouth and the iv bag slightly hanging out of its pocket in her jacket.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Siegmeyer watched in curiosity as the priestess came to see him, he chose not to speak though. Only shut his eyes once more, he never really slept well with the chems in his blood stream, so it took very little to wake him. What he did find strange those was the fact she locked the door, and laid down next to him, even seemed to wrap herself up around him. Truly, Siegmeyer didn't mind the intrusion, nor did me mind having another person in his bed. It just felt, different, usually the only people that ever came into his room, besides him, was his scientist, and Rei when she felt like it. Of course Rei was only an A.I, with a complex set of semi-programmed emotions, she was close to human, and at the same time not. However with that on his mind, Siegmeyer began to drift off into sleep himself, involuntarily wrapping an arm around Kursten, as he drifted into sleep finally.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Rei appeared by the bed side of Kursten and Seigmeyer, her face full of disgust before changing her expression. “Sir we are exiting Phase space. It would seem that the drives under shot our trajectory so we will be exiting only a several hundred kilometers from our intended exit point.”

Kursten stretched out and yawned before wiping her eyes. “Thanks, but now we have a mission. Siegmeyer, this vessel is now a merchant ship. You carry supplies for a company called SANCORP energy. This ship is perfect cause it is not a Kurkairian original design.” She said getting up out of the bed and stuffing the now empty iv into her pocket out of sight.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Siegmeyer yawned as he got up, jumping a bit as he saw Kursten. Almost forgetting the girl has accompanied him to bed last night. Great, imagine explaining this one to Rei. Siegmeyer thought to himself as he as he got out of the bed. "Understood Priestess. Might be a bit hard to explain having a small army aboard however." He said with a little chuckle, as he slipped on what appeared to be a skin tight shirt, however it had several small holes in it, designed to take needles from his armor's, chemical tank.

"Tell me, Kursten. If it's not too much to ask. Why did you come in here last night?" Siegmeyer asked calmly, slipping his two pistols into holsters on either side of the tac-belt that wrapped around his waist. Of course that was the easy part, soon enough he was hooking up needles to his body, giving a little grunt in pain here and there, since he had to slip them into already closed holes again.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 pm

“The army goes explained as such, Sancorp energy utilizes crystals of immense power and radiation in their reactors. If they fall into the wrong hands, then Sancorp has a huge liability. We are here to just make sure it gets to its destination. Besides, Sancorp uses private militias all the time so you and this ship to carry sancorp cargo isn’t to uncommon.” She approached the door to head to her room where she would lay low till they reached the surface until Seigmeyer’s curiosity got to him.
    “I stayed with you because… well its not because I like you or anything! But I was lonely… not many people want to hug a vampyr…” She ran off down the hall droping the IV in the hall unintentionally.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Siegmeyer gave a little chuckle as the girl ran off, however within a moment, Kursten was replaced by a projection. "Rei, don't even start. That's an order." He spoke calmly as usual, as he slipped on his chest plate. However he knew his orders would be ignored, within seconds.

"Siegmeyer, you're an idiot! I know I'm only an A.I, but I'm the only woman you need. Yet you run off, and cozy up to every single one of the priestesses, or whatever woman you can find." Rei spouted off angrily, crossing her arms as she watched Siegmeyer put on his gear. While she was only an A.I, she was so close to human, it was near ridiculous. To the point where if you gave her a body, she would fit in perfectly with society.

"Rei, I didn't ask for her to join me in my quarters. She just chose to, since you failed, to catch me near death in the hallway last night." Siegmeyer replied coldly, as he slipped his helmet on, and listened to a small hiss of air leave the headgear. Signalling that the helmet, and the chest piece were fastened on properly, and locked in place. "Now please, hold in your emotions for now....we can talk about this tonight. I have to go organize the troopers again." He didn't await a response, instead he exited his room, and made his way towards the hangar bay.

Pulling up his bracer, Siegmeyer hit a few buttons, and several speakers rang out with an automated message. Requesting all personnel, including engineers, to report to the hangar for briefing.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Fully clothed, she stood in the hanger next to siegmeyer during the briefing of the men.

"Alright everyone, We are all SANCORP hired guns. in these creates are new weapons for the SANCORP security and in these creates over here are highly radioactive crystals used to power their Generators. Once we are on the ground and greeted by SANCORP, we can then engage in the real task at hand... Arming and training the rebellion." She paused for a moment, "Seigmeyer, anything else to add?" She asked looking up to him.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 pm

"Well if you hadn't cut me off, I would've loved to have said something." Siegmeyer said with a light chuckle, before he looked towards the sea of men that made up his army. "Now then, you heard the lady. Step out of line, and you'll end up like the poor lieutenant, whose body is floating around in the cold abyss of space. I don't want any fighting, or arguments. Your squad, and platoon leaders orders go. End of discussion. Now then, get to work, don't just stand around." He said over the loud speakers, as he himself began to head back towards his own room. Strangely enough he hadn't picked up his sword on the way to the hangar, and he enjoyed having it on him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 pm