Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
tenshi
SeizedChief
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
8 posters

Main Roleplay

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Main Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by SeizedChief Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:54 am

Voras was pissed. The weird human 'Sith' was taking his time, walking toward the Elite. He stopped about halfway to him and raised up both arms, bowing his head and sweating in what seemed to be concentration. Voras turned to a loud metal groan, as a boxcar was lifted up. The cars attached on either side snapped, plummeting to the ground with a crash. The first car held, unknown to Voras, six occupants who had hidden from the fight. The Sith moved both arms to the side quickly, shooting the hovering train car at Voras. "By the gods..." He muttered to himself. His sword shot up and he sliced forward, cutting the car in half as it almost crushed him. The two bits flew past, crashing into a warehouse. Voras managed to notice a couple humans scattered around alive, before the Sith leaped forward and their blades crossed again. The two turned into a flare of purple and red as they tryed to get through each others defense. Voras using his strength and large size, the human using his agility and small size. "Is this all you have Human? How weak you are, vermin." The Elite steadily started to push the human back, barely.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:48 am

psycho mantis gave a gravelly laugh and said "finally this little rp moves i was getting bored of just standing here for over two weeks now behold the power of my psychokinesis " he picks up the vagabond agents one have of the now broken box car leaving a large dent in it and the vagabond dead "From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery".
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Adrian ran to the nearest building and hid behind it watching the two fight
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Booker muttered a bit in pain as he found himself strewn on the ground, however he lifted himself up, quickly drawing his pistol, and one of his two knives. "You, you son of a bitch, I don't know what you are, but you pissed off the wrong Russian." As he said that he already taken aim with his revolver. Firing off all six shots in a matter of seconds. Apparently he was a much quicker gunman than expected.

Mason found himself on the ground, groaning in pain as he hit the earth. He wasn't much use at this point, already severely injured from the gunshot, the extra impact wasn't too forgiving. However his still got up, drawing his shotgun in anger. He wasn't going to take death sitting down.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 am

Voras ignored the low caliber rounds that bounced off his shields, focusing completely on the Sith. He was getting desperate as Voras continued to push him back with superior strength and size. The Elite finally broke through his formidable defense. He was about to strike down the Human, when he shot up 3 meters. He soared over Voras, landing a couple meters behind him. Voras quickly turned expecting another strike, but the Sith just stood away from him, sweating with exhaustion, and obviously pissed off. The Sith turned to the Booker and Mason. "See primitives? You have witnessed my power. Join me! Strike down this worm!" He said, pointing at Voras.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:47 am

Booker muttered a bit in Russian, something that wasn't even loud enough for must ears to hear. However he dropped slipped his pistol into his holster, and drew the sniper off his back. He took several steps back, allowing him enough room to raise his rifle, and aim at the Sith. However he looked over at Mason, making a quick motion with his hands as some sort of gesture to Mason.

Mason gave a nod in agreement, how the two, who never got along, could word together so well. No one really knew. However he drew his Shotgun, folding the stock in, so he had more room to work. Standing up, he stood behind the sith, aiming the shotgun at the sith's back. "Don't move. You're done at this point. Go after either one of us, and you'll die. I suggest you drop you're giant petty laser sword, and get down mate."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 am

on a lone boxcar the psycho raised is saw-ax and yelled " I HAVE GOT THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!". he then jumps off the car after psycho mantis who quickly imploded his head and chucked the body at the sith .right after a single rocket detonated blowing psycho mantis to bits. following the smoke trail lead back to nero with a smirk all he said is "game over ".
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 am

The Sith merely laughed at the threats, then quickly palmed the ground. See through blue waves rushed up and knocked Voras, Booker, and Mason to the ground. He calmly brought his saber up, cutting the body in half before it hit him. "What a pitiful attempt. You primitive have never faced the powers of the dark side, have you?" He turned to Voras. "And you, savage. You fight like a weakling. You can never beat a Sith lord!" Voras lost his shit. He leaped up from the ground and started attacking the Sith once more. The Sith's smile turned to a smear as he was pushed back again. He barely kept his guard up as Voras continued his push on his weakening defenses.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:51 am

Mason growled as he got up, aiming his Shotgun at the Sith's leg, he opened fire, putting two shells down range. Each for one of the Sith's kneecaps. Knowing that one shell would be a guaranteed hit. He was getting sick of these petty games.

Booker fired several rounds from his dragunov at the Sith, hoping to knock the Sith's blade out of his hand. Perhaps if he was lucky get a shot that would go through his enemies shoulder. For now he decided to leave the honor of killing the man to the golden elite.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:10 am

nero saw the sith go on a classic supper villain speech so he brought his palm forward and chanted "Congregamini, et spiritus Dei in lucem Nullam sagittis cornu percusserit in vinculis meis, et faciamus" in lucem caeli," 7 glowing balls shot out of his palm and went after the sith to bind him

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 am

The Sith deflected a couple of the shots with his light saber, but couldn't stop them all. His leg buckled and he tried to stand, collapsing onto his knees. With the blinding light aiding him, Voras knocked the Sith's blade out of his hand. Letting the lights disperse, he slashed across the Human's chest, leaving a terrible gash filled with blood. He let out a terrible scream, and was about to collapse on his side before Voras picked him up by the neck, bringing him 2 feet above the ground. "You... You... Savage! You cant kill me... These primitive cant either. I won't die. I am one with the force! You cant!" He squirmed.
    "How pathetic. Let my face be the last thing you eyes ever see." The elite said.
    "You cant, you cant! You-" He gasped, the purple-blue blade of an energy sword sticking through his chest and out his back. He pulled out his blade, and threw the body to the ground where it became a heap of black robes, flesh, and blood. Voras then turned to the other Humans.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:38 am

"Damn mate, that's what I call some jolly cooperation." Mason said with a light chuckle as he watched the Sith finally die. However he was quick to drop his shotgun shortly after. He was in enough pain where he wasn't moving the best.

Booker gave a sigh as he slung his rifle over his back, watching as Voras finally killed the Sith. "So, what now. Can we all just go our own separate ways now? Or does someone else want a duel?"
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:45 am

Adrian notice that a lot of people were gathering around an area wow man whats going on over there as he carefully walked over to the group of people
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 am

out of now where you can here someone yell "praise the sun "

Nero when he heard that and just stared off in the direction the voice came from. after a few seconds he just shook his head and said "did you have fun zazie?" and from right behind him zazie showed up and gave a slight nod "..." she said.Nero turned back to the rest of them and said "i agree with zazie how in the world did all this start and better yet how did we all get here".
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 am

"The bloody hell was that?" Mason asked as he heard the cry of "Praise the Sun". What did that even mean? Never mind it though, there were more important things to attend to. "Well this ain't no coincidence, our fates appear to be intertwined, don't they?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Voras grunted, turning off his energy sword and clipping it to his thigh. He walked over to the Sith's blade, which lay a couple feet from his corpse. He bent over, picking up the weapon, then turned it on and watched as the red-white blade hummed into existence. He waved it back and forth, getting use to the odd grip. The blade disappeared again and he clipped it to his other thigh. I still have my prize. It may not be your head, but it is quite important... Standing up, he walked over to where Mason was on the ground. "What planet is this wor- Human?" He asked bluntly.

Niko, Viktor, and the Russian soldier got out of cover as the fighting seemed to slow, and eventually stop. Niko followed Reznov as they walked toward the golden asshole. "Does it really take so much to kill one man?" Reznov muttered, looking at the corpse on the ground. Niko shook his head, keeping his AK pointed toward the ground, but still out. He didn't trust anyone. The two Russians seemed... Nice enough though. The Russian soldier walked forward, taking one hand off his AK to wave. As he did he said. "Become one with Mother Russia, Dah?" He seemed to stumble over the words, and not even understand what he just said. Niko facepalmed, as Viktor let lose a stream of obscenities at the Russian. This will be a long day...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:21 pm

"This, this is Earth. I don't where we are personally, but I know this is my own homeworld." Mason replied as he pushed himself back up onto his feet. "Mason, you are?" He asked somewhat curiously. While he wasn't fond of the gold, alien. He still was curious due to the fact he was willing to help, and hadn't made a move to kill anyone else yet.

Booker gave a light sigh as he heard several other Russian's talking near him. He had just deal, "Rad tebya videt' tovarishchey." He called out to the three, smiling a bit to himself. Sure he was just killing a multitude of Russian soldiers not more than an our ago, however it seemed wise to try and act less conspicuous.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:20 am

nero shifted his mask a bit and said "well i know for sure this is not either of our world by the way names nero and this is my partner zazie" with that said zazie gave a small bow and said "..." .Nero just let out a tired sigh and said "ya this is kinda normal for us anymore might as well make the best of it so then whose next".
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 am

The four girls emerged from the Klein field and approached the group with weapons at ease. “This can’t be earth, we flew millions of light years from Earth… The Earth we know of has it’s oceans in FOG control. We have made contact with few Humans and joined forces. However they still do not have the code we seek.” Katurina said. Klara thought for a while before she got a possible conclusion, “Perhaps the calculations were wrong and we made a circle? That or we somehow travel back in time or through another dimension… This is strange.”
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:04 am

"Don't lie to me, Human."Voras growled, and kicked Mason over. "Your home world is in flames right now. The prophets have have made an example of it, just as I will here. And all Covenant will soon be propelled along the path to salvation." The Elite brought out his Energy, and prepared to slash open the Human who laid on the ground. He will die with Honor...

Niko moved for his weapon after seeing the alien draw his sword to strike. But Niko was too slow, he knew it. By the time he had the weapon up and aimed, the guy on the ground would be dead. The two Russians noticed as well, but were as slow as Niko when they reached for their weapons.

(Sorry for metagaming a tad. I really CANT make Voras peaceful.)
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 am

seeing this nero started to shake and with a swift yet jerky motion he drew his blade. he held it out in front of him as his extra features reemerged and a blue glow began forming on the blade .
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Klara swung her arm and a Klein field appeared. It was a large enough cube shaped shield that entrapped Voras within it. "That should hold the war monger. I might add, if he tries anything else I can kill him in that cube. He wont stand a chance." Surprisingly these FOG acted every much like humans with the sense of feeling. It was a fairly new sense to them but it helps to understand creatures better.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:38 pm

"Holy shit, can I catch a fucking break?" Mason said with a bit of panic in his voice as he got back up, and began to take several steps back. Distancing himself from the now contained elite. "I could say I'm in your debt for that one, then again I'm not sure about your practices." He said as he looked towards the woman who had put Voras inside some sort of a field. Of course he was still cautious, drawing his shotgun if needed.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:17 am

Voras first instinct was getting pissed. He slashed at the shield, and watched as each slice did nothing more then glance off. He absolute in complete anger. "You dare have the indignity of imprisoning me? I am Sangheili! The only reason you confine is out of your fear, Vermin! Let me out and fight with Honor!" After about five minutes of trying to break something, failing completely. He then brought out the other sword, the Sith's sword. It seems only a little stronger then a Seraphs shields... Perhaps this should be better. He stabbed both the blades into the same point on the shield, and seemed to make progress. He forced both through, letting sparks and electricity fly. The shield broke, and Voras fell to his knees in exhaustion. His new sword was smoking black, so he clipped it to his thigh and forced himself to stand in defiance. "You will bleed worm!" He roared, and brought his Energy Sword up to attack the Human female who dared to trap him.

Niko was about to fire at the alien, then decided otherwise. If he missed he would hit one of the girls or the other guys. And he'd rather not have more deaths at a time like this. He simply stood back, waiting for an opportune time to fire.

(WTF is a Klein Field?)
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 am

"You, gold dildo, on your knees, or I'll spray you brains onto the ground. I may be injured, but I'm still a psychotic Australian, I've fought spiders bigger than you." Mason said with a light chuckle as he aimed his shotgun at Voras, keeping enough distance where he could leave the alien dead in one shot. However far enough away where Voras would have no chance of making any sort of move against him.

Booker punched one of the Russian's in the face, taking the man's AK-47, "Thank you mate, I'll consider giving this one back." He spoke calmly as he turned on his heel now, and aimed the rifle at Voras, setting the AK to Semi-auto for Accuracy reasons. "Like my brother said, give up, you have two of the world's top rated assassin's, and mercenaries against you. You stand no chance."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content