Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 8 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 am

"To the Song of Retribution. Make it fast..." Voras ordered.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:01 am

"Alright, alright." Keller said as he took off, out of the ship, and towards the Song of Retribution.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 am

"Song of Retribution, Rigorous Justice, break atmosphere and begin to move to low orbit." Voras ordered as the drew near the Assault Carrier.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 am

Keller quickly landed in the hangar of the ship. Once he was on board, he opened up the shuttle doors, put his helmet on, and took the rest of his gear.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 am

Thing 1 and Thing 2 picked up Agon and drug him down the ramp "he's heavy" thing 2 complained.
    "and so big" thing one replied. "Will you both shut up" Thel snapped. "annoy the leader, annoy the leader" both grunts chanted as they walked down a cordor and towards the medical facilaty. they set Agon down in the medical facilaty
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 am

Voras walked down the ramp to the huge hanger. The hanger had had eight rows of docking areas going up to several smaller, shielded areas. These were made specifically for Space Banshees and Seraphs. And had three rows before reaching the ceiling. The ceiling had walkways hanging down which led across to either side of the hanger, as well as leading deeper into the hanger. Ground vehicles were stored underneath the lowest level docking areas, and behind the vehicle storage were ramps leading up to the various docking levels. The docking areas varied between large and small platforms, the smaller platforms being higher up, and the larger being lower. Near the rear of the hanger was wear the large vehicles, such as Scarabs, and equipment, such as the parts for massive AA batteries were stored. The center of the hanger was mostly clear, aside from various species spread about. The only real athing in the center were a set of massive doors which lead down to the gravlift. Making it easier to transport troops to the surface. Spaced through the hanger were also large gravity lock generators, made to lock smaller ships in place, since the Assault Carrier was large enough to carry almost any other type of Covenant ship.

In the short time since he had been gone, the human leader had managed to rearrange the hanger to suit the new human equipment. The starboard side held all the Human equipment, and the port held all Covenant. Aside from the specialized shielded docks, the Humans had moved everything. From their Longswords, and Pelicans filling the landing pads. To the Warthogs and Scorpions lining the wall. Everything had been moved. There was even a Firebase in the back near the Scarabs. There was noticeably less UNSC equipment then Covenant however. But the Covenant still only needed one side. The ship was barely stocked, but still had a force powerful enough to take a planet.

Voras made a note to give Agon and Mason some quarters near the others, since they were stuck with them. They all had quarters near the bridge, which was quite convenient. Also all relatively close to each other.

He finally began his trek to the bridge, expecting the others to calmly follow.

Mason followed the alien, noticing some humans on one side of the hanger. Obviously using equipment more advanced then anything he had. But still it paled in comparison to the other aliens tech. He made a note to talk to the other Humans later, find out what all these guys have been through. He pushed those thoughts aside, and continued after Voras as they reached a set of doors which open with a flash of green and a hiss. All he could think of while they walk was... Why is it all purple? Then he shook his head, weird ass aliens...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Keller followed after Voras, smiling just a tad bit as he looked around the purple interior. "Purple, really? The great warlords of the galaxy apparently, yet you decided on purple. I guess I won't question it." As he spoke he followed after Voras, letting his EE-3 hang by its sling at his side.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:11 am

Agon's eyes slowly began to open "hey he's wakin up" thing 1 commented as he slowly began to realize what was happening. Agon looked down at his to see that an elite was working on him, he didn't notice much pain as he was still drowsy but he had a raging headache. The doctor looked to the grunt and said something in gibberish he couldn't make anything out of it and then looked up at Agon and said with a tone that kinda made him sound like he was fed up with life "Hi I'm Dr. Uguu" . Agon gave him a blank stare until those words finally penetrated his drowsy mind Dr.Uguu are you serious that is so fucking kawaii and giggled. Dr. Uguu sighed in disgust and said in the same fed up tone "alright I'm done your gonna need a brace and you'll be a little tender but other than that you'll be fine". Agon looked at him and gave a slight nod and said "ok"
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:30 am

yuro just shook his head at grunts that took the idiotic lizard before following voras to the bridge.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 am

Agon looked to thing 1 and 2 with the same blank stare his drosiness was going away but it wasn't completely gone "hey" he said to the two grunts with a stern and commanding voice. They both jumped and thing 2 stuttered but managed to ask "wh-what worm" Agon gave them both a mean look and saying with the same stern tone "take me to the bridge". The grunts looked at each other and shrugged "ok" they both said as he got off the table and started to slowly stumble behind the grunts as they lead him to the bridge.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:18 am

Voras stepped onto the bridge, immediately heading to the command chair. "Whats our status?" He asked the crew.
    "No damage to any ships. We lost two Seraphs, and a single Phantom. Weapons are fully charged and ready to cleanse this filth." They reported. Mason had moved next to Captain Cutter, and noticed that he, Cutter, Keller, and Yoru were the only Humans on the bridge. "Wait a minute, FleetMaster. I know we aren't exactly on nice terms, but since we're allies now I don't think you should go around glassing any more of our planets. Even if they aren't the UNSC." The captain argued.
    "I wont glass your Planet, Human. Now calm down." He growled. "Bring us into high orbit, and power up the slipspace drives."
    "But sir, you aren't really running from these filth, are you!" One crew member said.
    "I have seen enough of this war, I would rather not continue it any longer." Voras replied.

The two Covenant ships made there way away from Earth, and started moving toward the gas giants in the outer area of the solar system.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:29 am

They finally came up to a door and both grunts said "well here it is" agon looked at them and smiled and said "thanks" before mummering "little shits". He entered the door to find keller mason voras and a bunch of others. he sighed at mere sight oh not these assholes ok don't dick around not every race is stupid and technologically inferiory. he walked a little closer to voras but still keeping his distance from keller I want to stay away from that psychopath with the knife well for now at least until I can get back to one of my planets and get my leg patched up
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:36 am

"What, afraid of me? I don't bite." Keller said with a small chuckle as he watched Agon's behavior towards him. He took of his helmet, tucking it under his arm. The grin on his heavily scarred face was unmistakable, almost cocky looking. For a man that had been stabbed, and shot several times today. He looked rather pleased with himself.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 am

Agon giggled "your quite cocky aren't you although I would be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't" he then gave him a stern look "and afraid of a pesky human that beat me while I was down funny" he said with a sarcastic tone
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:50 am

"You are a cocky fuck aren't you? I must say I felt bad for hitting you, but you have to understand. When you want to be a smartass, with an armed man, don't expect much good to come out of it." Keller commented, as he drew his blade. However it was not as a threat, he was actually just going to clean it off of the blood, and sharpen it. Something to pass the time honestly. With the knife he also drew a small bag that held his knife's cleaning supplies, and sharpening stone.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 am

"yes yes I am and no no I don't expect anything good out of it buts its fun" Agon replied with a smug grin on his face as he wagged his tail. "now why don't we put this behind us k" he said in a slight sarcastic tone, "even if we don't I'm done talkin about it" he said
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 am

Voras waited till the two children stopped bickering, then issued his orders. "We need a place to rest, regroup. And find out how to get back to our time." Voras sighed, knowing he would be taking a chance. "Take us home. Set course for Sanghelios." The crew complied, and a blue tear opened in front of the two ships, pulling them in and bringing them into another dimension. I only hope the Covenant is understanding if they're here... He stood, looking to the group right behind him. "Come, I will show you to your quarters. Ask anything that crosses your mind." He walked toward the door leading out. Mason followed after giving a slight shrug, and so did Captain Cutter.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:27 am

well if he insists He looked at Voras "um can you drop me off at my home world sometime" Agon asked politely as he followed Voras and paused before nervously blabbing "I mean you know so I can get this leg treated a little better and also so I can report into my supiorers"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:31 am

"If you are any example of your race, I wouldn't be surprised to find a fleet waiting for me." He grunted. "Even an inferior race like yours could beat me given enough numbers." Voras continued.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 am

"well your right about one thing theres a small fleet and a couple stations protecting our home but as long as I'm on here they won't do anything to the ship" Agon stated
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:37 am

"After what you have done, I see no reason to trust you." Voras replied. "Yet any way..."
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 am

"well if you can fix my ship i can get outta your hair" Agon replied
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 am

"Your ship no longer exists." Voras replied calmly. He walked up to a door, and it flashed open. "This is yours, Demon." He said to Yoru, then continued down the hall.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 am

Agon just stared for a second "wait really ddddaaamn" Agon looked around the hall before coming up with "ok fine if you take me to my planet i'll try and convince them to give you something in return"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:49 am

"If it is coin, no." He a replied. "I am no Kig-Yar." He grunted in annoyance. He moved to another door, and it opened. "ShipMaster." He said to Cutter. The Captain entered the room, and Voras continued on his way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:28 pm