Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 4 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by Dark Templar Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 am

"As long as you don't run into a fleet of Republic ships, and tell them I'm on board. I'm sure you, and your crew will be fine." Keller replied as he followed after Voras, making sure to pick up his helmet on the way, and held it under his arm. "Most people consider us a different species from Human, they just call us Clones. I don't know how we're different. But apparently we are."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 am

"We are en route to your home world as we speak, I doubt any of your home worlds fleet is still in orbit though." He walked the bloodied soldier through the hall ways, leading the way to the engineering level. They walked through several corridors, passing through doors, and other Elites. A squad of grunts walked by, No weapons, only simple tools. The little species was only there to help the Huragok, never to do the work themselves. Once they saw Keller though, they all froze, looking on and chattering slightly. Voras looked at them, giving a low growl. The group quickly carried on, red and orange tanks the only thing to see as the short simpletons half ran, half walked away. They finally came to engineering. The door opened, purple pipes and conduits filled the area. Green gas from coolant clouded the warriors keen vision. He looked up to the vaulted ceiling, searching the area. Then he heard an odd hum, and looked to the thing that floated toward him. A Huragok, the things were a varying shade of blue, purple, and pink. Most of them covered in armor, and explosives to keep anyone from capturing the floating super computers. It floated up to Voras, its head covered by an odd triangular armor piece. The Elite gestured to the Human, and that was enough to grab the creatures attention. He floated down to the Human, and seemed to look at the armor that Keller wore. The purple balloon then reached at him with a tentacle, the fine cilia able to fix anything and everything in lightning speed.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 am

It didn't take long before the Huragok had finished with his armor, adding a few extra touches, and improvements to Keller's general systems. Aside from the occasional protest from Keller, everything went smoothly. His armor was now fixed, like it had just rolled of the assembly line. Which left his wound bare under his armor now since he had to remove the makeshift bandage he had. The systems were improved included his H.U.D, a new oxygen tank, and an upgraded communications system.

"Thanks....whoever you are." Keller said with a nod as he fit his helmet back on. "Also Voras, if you're approaching my home planet, you'd be looking for Kamino. Which based on my own small ships radar, we don't share the same galaxy."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

"I believe the Human home world is... How is it? Earth?" He walked back out to the hall, and began to make there long trek to the command deck. "I don't think it likely for you, another Human. But, I will check your ship once we're out of SlipSpace."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 am

"Like I said, I'm not considered human back where I'm from. They only refer to us as Clones, as if we are some other species. Even though our DNA is based off that of a human. I've never even heard of Earth." Keller replied as he followed Voras, a odd grin on his face under his helmet. "The only few planets I knew were Hoth, Kamino, Corusant, and several others that I cannot name. I'd assume you are from somewhere different than my galaxy. Your species, let along most that roam this ship do not exist where I am from."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:38 am

"You look, act, fight, the way a Human would. I will call you that, and nothing less. As for us..." He clicked his mandibles a couple times, then said. "We, we are the Sangheili. We, a noble honorable species. Kig-Yar, that vermin you killed. Unggoy, the little workers. Mgalekgolo, titanic beasts you will see soon... Yamme'e, giant insect workers. Huragok, the engineers of our empire. San 'Shyuum, the former leaders of our Covenant. And Jiralhanae, the barbaric bastards who sided against us. And then you Humans. Those are the species of this galaxy." He finished. Though, he wasn't telling the whole truth about all the species. It... He shouldn't know of them yet.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:54 am

"Nope, never heard of any of those species. I'd name a few, but the numbers are well in the hundreds. We have everything from giant bugs, to well beautiful blue women. It's an amazing galaxy, and sadly one I wouldn't trade for all the credits in the system." Keller said with a bit of a chuckle as he thought back on a few of the things he had done. He knew that a lot of more adult friendly bars didn't like him. He always had a "way" with the female employees.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 am

(Bullshit.) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Voras snorted. "Humans and there obsession with coin. Just like the Kig-Yar..." He mumbled. "We will talk more later. For now, I believe we are about to arrive, at Earth." At that the last door opened, Voras quickly striding in over stained floor. He gestured for Keller to stand near Yoru and Cutter, then made his way to the Command chair. "Three minutes, Sir." A crew member said. Voras simply nodded. The room was empty compared to before, only six Elites on deck. The whole command crew, all that was needed. The other people being the Humans and himself. He sat down in the chair, bringing up a hologram of Earth, recently received from only a week before. The globe was large, for the whole room to see. "Here, we will land here." He tapped a console on the chair, and a purple dot appeared on the globe. The dot was at the very top of Ukraine, at Chernobyl. "This place is extremely irradiated, it should hide any signature from from our reactor. From there we will communicate with any surviving Humans and coordinate an attack from there forth." The crew muttered agreement, then everyone focused their attention to the large purple screen as the hologram disappeared.

Outside, the vacuum parted in a blue portal. The Song of Retribution and Rigorous Justice appeared through it, quickly exiting. The portal of blue collapsed on itself in a bright pale blue flash, leaving the ships to drift.

The vessels had come out of SlipSpace between the Moon and Earth, the Earth, a bright blue and green orb of life in the dark vastness of space. A far cry from what was reported at the Human home world. The place was supposed to be gray, brown, and polluted from centuries of waste. Not a oasis. Voras was skeptical, this could be some other place, or a miscalculation. He didn't know, or care though, the ship mattered more. "Scan the area, any vessels?"
    "None, FleetMaster. A huge number of satellites though, very primitive, even by Human standards..." Voras clicked his mandibles in thought. "What of the surface?"
    "Inhabited, huge amounts of signals from it as well." A crew member replied. "Any directed at us?" Voras asked.
    "Not yet, sire. I don't think they can detect us, or just haven't noticed us yet."
    "Bring us to the surface, I don't care where. Not to low though, keep us above there clouds, but in view as well. I do not want a war with some unknown race." The ship started a slow descent through the atmosphere, several things started to click in the Elites mind. He brought up a hologram of this planet, and another of the known Human home world. They were remarkably similar. It was as if the Earth they were descending to now was younger, more fresh, than the one the Elite had known and heard of. He turned and looked at the Humans at his side. "This is your world, but younger. Even before our war. What do you think happened?"
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 pm

An alarm blared "anomaly detected, anomaly detec", "shut up" Agon yelled whilist looking at an intercom. Agon sighed "why did I get that thing installed ". He look to 07 and said "oh yeah that's right you said it'd be helpful" 07 shook his head "hey instead of placing the blame on me why don't we try and figure out what the supposed anomaly is". Agon nodded as they both got up and headed toward the cockpit once they were there Agon looked out the window and saw a ship. He put his hand up to his head and asked "was that there before". 07 replied "no, no I don't think so. It's just a ship though so" Agon looked at him and said "yeah" before mashing the ships console and quietly saying to himself "show me the anomaly" Once the ship was targeted he and 07 realized that this was the anomaly. "Well then lets try contacting them" Agon said with glee as he started mashing the console. 07 looked at him and said " ok, wait stop that's not a good idea" Agon stopped his button mashing and asked "why" 07 replied "what if they're hostile and or more advanced than us" Agon laughed "your funny 07". He pushed a couple more buttons and a call of was sent through
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 am

"Sir, we are being contacted by an unknown source. Not Human, not us. Its not on the planet, its out near the Moon." The communication officer said. "Patch them through." Voras barked, turning forward again. The FleetMaster brought up a solid holographic console in front of himself. The console was blue, and was a three screen type design. Two smaller screens on the left and right, bent in to face him, and a full size display in front. All being connected. This console was normally used by the FleetMaster to check the readouts of the ship during battle, faster than asking the crew. Otherwise making it easier to issue orders. Right now he was using it for communication. The center screen and main command screen lit up, showing an odd looking creature. The thing, whatever it was, could only see him, as Voras wanted a one on one conversation with whoever had contacted them. "Who dares contact the Fleet of Clairvoyance?" Voras growled, making sure the thing saw his oriental armor and mandibles. He bared his teeth slightly, making sure to keep the appearance of a fierce warrior and commander, but also a look that challenged whatever authority existed. Elites always wanted to be the top dog, and they like to show they're place compared to "lesser" beings.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Agon took a quick deep breath "hi" as he quickly waved his hand. Putting it back as he started to pace back and forth around the cockpit. "My ship told be me there was an anomaly detected" he then started to sound more aggravated "anomaly detected anomaly detected". Agon sighed and stopped in front of the screen "and when I tried to find it, it targeted your ship". He looked sternly at the screen "So may I come aboard you ship" Agon smiled "to see why it's calling your ship an anomaly of course"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

"You can not touch this ship." Voras grunted. "Should you near I will blast you to the divine beyond." At that Voras clicked off the signal. "Where are we landing?" He questioned. A map popped up on his console, showing a purple dot on the Eastern coast of the United States. "A city?"
    "Yes, sire. I have intercepted a number of communications, calling this place Washington DC." Voras nodded at the reply. "Bring us in low, just over the center house." He said, observing the console and an oddly shaped city. "Make the Rigorous Justice deploy in the nearby forest." He moved an overview of the area, marking a large clearing outside the city in a forest. The large battle cruiser broke off from the Assault carrier, moving to the coordinates. Voras stood up, looking to the Humans. "You two will come with me, we will talk to whatever Human leads this world." He said to Yoru and Keller. He didn't want the Captain to come, after all that Human was weak and frail. Should anything happen he didn't want him to die. He walked to the hall, expecting the Humans to follow.

The Rigorous Justice descended right over the city, most likely startling on lookers. The ship went east, still descending to an altitude of 250 meters over the marked area. The ship allowed its gravity lift to drop to the flat clearing. A purple ring shot down from the ship to the platform. Squads of Elites floated down, ordered not to kill any Humans. They simply drove off any with there appearance, spreading fear into any that drew near. The Elites set up some barricades, and brought down two ghosts to scout the area. This would be the groups fall back, should negotiations go south.

The Song of Retribution had settled over the city, casting a large shadow west of the city in the morning sunlight. The Humans had not scrambled fighters, but they had them on alert. They didn't want to seem offensive in the face of an obvious power.

Mason stood on the roof of a hotel, looking at the large ships hovering overhead. Those bastards are a damn good detraction. He hefted his rifle, making his way down to another roof. He looked over to the House of Congress, preparing mentally for his next job. All right Senator Crooker, I'm coming for you, you Bastard.

Last edited by SeizedChief on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 pm

"Well Voras, I just hope you have my weapons, or a decent replacement. I'm not really fond of going down there with only a knife." Keller replied, while he knew the elites we're true to their word about not trying to star a fight, he still seemed concerned about what the inhabitants of this planet would do in response.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:35 am

"well we have some m6 pistols from the spirit of fire as i don't think having anything larger will go over well for negotiations" he quickly checked his own pistol over "also if what i read back in training is right our armor can hold up to all small arms fire and most of the heaver stuff bare high explosives"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm

"Well I'll take the pistol, however if you stumble across anything else, tell me. I've never been fond of only having a sidearm." Keller replied to Yoru, chuckling a bit. "By the way, call me Keller. However I think I failed to get your name. I may not know where I am, but I'd at least feel a little better knowing who's with me."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Voras ignored the two as they made their way to the massive hanger once more. The had armed themselves, Voras didn't mind. He expected something to go wrong. Murphy's law as the Humans call it... Though any attack made by the Humans would be easily repelled, and foolish nonetheless. He noticed a Elite Minor standing in front of him. The Minor was holding a plasma repeater, not paying the group mind. Voras walked up to it, gesturing toward the weapon. The Elite understood and handed it to the FleetMaster. Voras turned to Keller holding the weapon out for him to take.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:25 pm

"Not bad, not bad Voras, I'm a little more fond of having a rifle, and a sidearm." Keller said as he took the rifle, scanning it over quickly to understand how it worked. "So what's the plan here mate?"
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 pm

"That guys a dick" Agon said as he pushed a few buttons which resulted in the cloaking of the ship. "what are you doing" 07 asked in a concerned manner, Agon looked to him and replied "we're gonna board that ship" 07 not surprised by his actions lifted his finger and asked "do you even know were the hanger is" Agon shook his head "nope" 07 replied "well that's understandable, but why" Agon pointed to were the holographic screen was "that motherfucker insulted me" he then shrugged his shoulders and stated "anyway, my ships telling me this ship is an anomaly so I need to check it out" 07 nodded his head and asked "so whats the plan to find the hanger". Agon explained "well we just need to fly next to the top and slowly work our way around and to the bottom" 07 replied "oh ok that's easy" as Agon pushed the throttle next to the wheel up causing the ship to accelerate. They flew next to the ship until they found the hanger which was under the neck of the ship. They then uncloaked yards away from the hanger to make it look like they were coming in normally and then landed
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 pm

"It needs to cool down if you fire it over a long period. To cool it off, hold here." Voras pointed to a symbol on the lower part near a rotary bit. "Once it runs out of charge, get rid of it. We can only charge them here, not replace them on the ground." He turned after the explanation, making his way toward a phantom. He pulled a Needle Rifle out from a crate near it, sticking it on his back. His com clicked. "Sir, unknown vessel entering the main hanger." Voras looked to the massive opening that was the entrance and saw a small shuttle type craft begin to drift in. "Shoot the vermin!" An Elite Commando shouted. After that a hail of Fuel Rod and Plasma Cannon shots connected with the ship, light blue shields appeared, blocking the first volley of explosives. The creatures scattered around without explosives soon started to fire themselves, throwing varying colors of plasma and pink needles jetting toward the hopeless craft.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Agon and 07 looked at the constant volley of fire and quickly ran to his ships grav lift and prepared to jump. "got everything" 07 quickly asked as sparks whizzed by his head . Agon replied by quickly nodding his head as he pulled his pistols from his holster and equipping his targeting reticle and jumped off the ship through the grav lift. While they were descending through the grip of the grav lift agon quickly aimed at the head of the elites near Voras and shot them a few times as long with a few more elites when they landed agon quickly pressed his belt revealing a small object in which he flicked that caused a large light blue explosion on impact revailing a hallway, and they ran for that hallway and away from the hanger and agon kept shooting back behind him and he quickly straffed to make sure he wasn't shot. but he accidently shot his ship and it suddenly descended and almost hit the hanger floor.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:59 pm

yoru quickly got down into a crouch and pulled out his pistol "your not getting away that easily " and began fairing off a few rounds at agon
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:48 am

Voras pulled out his sword, the blade materialized next to him. The warrior began to run after the creature, seeing it had ran from the hanger to a connecting hallway. A couple Elites joined up with him. Around three of four. Most silver commandos, another being a blue minor. The grouped up behind a couple purple crates by the door. He gestured to the other Elites, telling them to stay behind him when they went in. The FleetMaster looked back to the Humans,and jerked his head toward the door. A way of saying "Get over here". The group came out of their temporary cover, and started walking toward the open door.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:40 am

yoru just gave a small node and slipped his pistol back to its holster and brought his sword out and ran up to voras "so kill or capture?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:59 am

"Take your pick. At least one will die this day." Voras said, remembering two figures running to the hall.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:35 am

Keller followed after Voras, and his crew mates. Just as concerned about dealing with whatever had boarded the ship. While he wasn't sure of it's origins, judging by the reaction, the creature was not well heard of here. "Come here you slippery son of a bitch." Keller muttered under his breath, as he took aim with his rifle, it was defiantly foreign in design, however as he fired off a few bursts at the pair of running figures, the projectiles were a blue plasma, reminding him somewhat of his own weaponry, in a sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:57 am