Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Battle for the Eastern Front

ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Battle for the Eastern Front - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Eastern Front

Post by ElsaEckmann Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Unfortunately Soviet equipment isn't as reliable to the German just yet, the grenade would fizzle out rather than explode. The pz4 finally made it's way over a pile of rubble and was thought to be in the clear when the engines broke down.

"Fuck this, How are we suppose to join the plot against Hitler now?!" She yelled in the tank. the crew were afraid they would get killed and never see an over thrown Hitler. She commanded a surrender of her soldiers and soon the fire fights were put to an end with the German forces throwing their weapons down. She exited the panzer and sat in the hatch with her hands up. "Stop! no more deaths. My men cant handle it anymore. I'd rather not see today be my last day and I am sure many of you wish the same!" She yelled out. She climbed out of the tank and onto the ground, she stood only 5.2, but what made her fierce was her red eyes...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Alexander walked out of the building, chuckling a bit, "Good, how does it feel to be outdone by the Russians?" He called out, chuckling a bit as he walked through the ranks of German men. Several other Russian's following him, they had not ordered the killing of any of the German soldiers, so for now it was semi peaceful, aside from the few shots that were still going off here and there from confused Russian and German soldiers. "Men, secure all German weaponry, and supplies. No point to let any of it go to waste."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:28 am

Dimitri got up, walking over to the Panzer. "Well well. Who do we have here?" He asked looking over the girl and her crew. "So how does it feel to be next to your enemy? The one who outsmarted your simple tactic?" He turned aiming his PPSH at a German to his left, and fired full auto, shredding the man into bits. "Pathetic, and you call yourselves the master race." He said, turning back to the girl and her crew. "Now, tell me all you can and I wont kill ALL your men." He aimed at a man next to the girl, and waited.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:37 am

"Dimitri, cruelty is not the answer. It makes us no better than the Germans." Alexander called out as he ran towards his commander. He shook his head a bit, as he looked at the dead German soldier. "Commander, ask yourself. Is this right? Do you want to be a rat like every single German soldier that stands here? Cruel, and merciless?"
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:57 am

"This doesn't make you better than me, Judging by that rifle, you must have been the sniper who thought you could take me from that building. Nice try, but all of this is according to plan. Lives must be sacrificed in order to obtain the true object. The fall of Adolf Hitler... Everyone of these men who stand here has been drafted into a war that they don't want to fight." she was cut off by a soldier, "Wait what? how dare you plan to murder the Fuhrer!" she pulled out her Luger and shot him between the eyes before speaking again. "Do you really think my Artillery killed my commanding officer by accident?? No, I made it look like one so that we can finally get our plan rolling into action. In one week from now, many high ranking officers plan an assassination by a briefcase bomb set at a meeting. I am telling you, we have common interests. We can have the benefit of surprise if we work together. especially with the equipment we have. besides, we can disable these tanks quickly if need be..."
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 am

Val followed Alexander out, Honestly she didn't feel too comfortable about it but what else was she going to do, hide in the buildings and let all the guys get the glory? following the orders of the sergeant, Val pushed through the mass of bodies to take weapons, but she wanted something specific. Checking a few Officers, Val could only scavenge two Luger mags.
    Swinging around to gun shot, Val watched a Russian get lit up, while the man threatened a few more, but more importantly, he was threatening an Officer. "HEY MORON!" she yelled walking up the Dimitri. "They are still armed you fucking idiot...." but stopped talking when the officer shot one of her own men. confused, she actually listened to her, but what the officer said made her more confused. then she noticed the luger in her hand.
    Walking up to the German officer, Val drew her own Luger and stopped infront of the other woman. "Weapon now."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:23 am

"Do you two know who you're talking to?" Dimitri asked, turning to the Sergeant and the Corporal. "You." He said, looking at Alexander. "Never question my orders again. Or your family won't be getting you back alive." The Major said clearly. He looked over to the Russian sniper girl. "And you, you get to clean the buckets and pans we shit and eat from. Out of sight, both of you! Me and the Nazi have to discuss some things." He turned back to the German Commander, lowering his weapon to hip. "Tell me what you can and I guarantee their safety." Gesturing to the crew with her. He began walking toward the command post, a large, not so blown up building. The Russians had a single record and player inside. And it was always on. Playing a sad violin tune that echoed through the city.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:27 am

Alexander gave a sigh as he watched his commander. He didn't care to listen much, he had more important matters to attend to at this point, like his crew. Besides, his commander never took the time to pay attention to who was who. Soldiers were Soldiers in Dimitri's eyes it seemed. Of course with that in mind, he began to walk towards his tank crew, hopping up onto the top of the turret. However he did not climb in, instead he sat on top of the turret for now, and pulled out his knife, and a stone to sharpen it. "I respect Dimitri, but the man is as cruel as the Nazi's sometimes." As he spoke, his tank crew agreed, however they didn't plan on doing anything. There was no point to anyways.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:55 am

She unloaded her magazine from the Luger and pulled out the one bullet left. "Here, I bet that is what you are after. however," She slid the mag into the mag well and holstered the gun. "You wont be getting anything else." She said before their commander told them off. While he was yelling at his soldiers, Klara did the same but rather than speaking russian she commanded in German of course. "
    Befestigen Sie die Panzers und bereiten sie zu stauen, wenn es sein muss. Sie werden das Signal, wann ich befehle es. Andere weisen, stehen und warten."

She bagan walking with the russian, "So you are the Commander of these men?" She extended her hand to shake his, "From a fellow commander to another, you are a worth opponent" She said attempting to warm him up. "With in the week, there is going to be a war meeting in a bunker in Germany. assembled there are high ranking officers, and the Fuhrer himself. a few of those officers are in on the plot like myself and many other officers in the military. Several politicians are invovled as well. We wish to not fight a meaningless war. All we are greatful for is his advancement on our economy."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Dimitri shook her hand ruffly, leading her inside the damaged structure. He nodded, and was happy that some Germans weren't willing to listen to that idiot leader of theirs. "I am Major Dimitri Orlov of the 51st army, 9th Rifle Corps. Currently I am the ranking military officer in this area, thus the leader of all Soviet forces in this section of Stalingrad." He brought her up stairs to the third floor of the building, ignoring stares he got from other soldiers and officers. He walked through a hole in the wall to a map room, and stood in the center by a simple wooden table. The room only had two others in it, both radio operators. Along the sides of the room were radio equipment, while then center table had two chairs next to it and a large map spread out. (No shit?) "Now, show me where your friends are."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:29 pm

"I will show you only those who are in full support of our..." She paused briefly, "Furhrer.... Otherwise most of these men are just fighting to put bread on the table." She took a pencil and started marking on the map, different german officer locations. "These men here... They fully support Hitler and with these men eliminated, I am willing to place a bet that the last officer, who is" she stopped to mark it on the map. "Here, will order an immediate retreat like the coward he is."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 pm

"I will not attack now, even with our numbers it is suicide." He put his hand on his chin for a second then said. "It is good to know where they will attack from. For now we need to hold our position. But for how long, I do not know..." He moved away from the table, and gestured for her to follow. "Come, I will show you where your men can camp. But if they try anything, I will not hesitate to rip out your beating heart and feed it to the wolfs." He didn't wait for a reply, and lead the way back down the stairs and to another bombed out house right next to the command center.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm