Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
SeizedChief
7 posters

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

Post by Dark Templar Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 pm

"Viola, you should know me. I would never have the nerve to challenge you directly. It would be a disgrace to do so." Siegmeyer replied, watching as the shorter woman ran a hand over his chest. He paid no mind to it, just simply looking down at her, as he usually would. "Thank you for your mercy, in these events. I should be executed, however I forget that you seem to have some mercy in what bit of a soul you still possess." The last bit of his comment sounded a bit sarcastic, however he bent down and rearmed himself, however he kept everything holstered once more.

As the chip was brought to Siegmeyer, he quickly placed it inside his helmet once more, giving a bit of a smile as he found his A.I to be intact. However when she started speaking, it did throw him off a bit. "What the fuck just happened? Is Kona alive, and how in the hell am I not corrupted?" She continued spouting off until eventually Siegmeyer removed the chip once more, and placed it into a pocket. It seemed as though Rei had a good deal of excitement for the day, he would most likely speak with her later about it all.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:07 am

Voras took cover as the beast shot at him, the shots not penetrating his shields though. As soon as the fire stopped he sprinted at Viola and the creature. But he was to late. The doors closed and Voras growled in anger as he slammed his fist into the door, denting the metal. "Cowards! Damned fools locked themselves in when this ship is destroying itself! We'll never break through this!" He yelled in frustration.
    "We must leave, or we shall suffer the same fate as them. Dying fools is not dying with honor." One Zealot said.
    "Fine, brother. I see your point. We shall meet with the others, then let out a signal to the fleet. The Carrier shall retrieve us." Voras replied. "And our effort hasn't given us nothing..." He said, looking to the one surviving humanoid. Perhaps this one knows something we can use, if not, we can simply kill it. "Come with us creature, or our fate shall be the same as theirs. We must make our way to the hangar if we are to survive this." He said, switching over to English.

The other group Voras had sent ahead had made it to a Hangar, this one unoccupied. They had secured two large dropships, and were guarding the entries and exits as the ships systems still seemed to go haywire. "What is taking him so long? He should have killed them by now!" A Rangar complained.
    "Quiet! Focus on your task, these Unggoy are less a nuisance then you!" A zealot shouted out. The room became quiet again for a few seconds. "Me wanna get back so I can suck on a nice, big, nipple." A Grunt said.
    "Same here! No fun waiting in room for Humans to attack." Another said.
    "Quiet, or the lot of you get to defend the front guard!" The same Zealot shouted out. The room was finally quiet, save for the occasional checking of weapons.
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:19 am

Staring down the xeno, Jason drew his Bug tail knife and waited for the lunge. at the sight of the severed tail, The xeno gave a low hissing sound. "Good, you know what this means don't you?" he asked in a taunting voice, waving his blade around like as trophy one would show off. "Now come, avenge your brethren." Accepting the challenge The xeno lunged at Jason, but thats what he wanted, acting instantly, Jason braced himself as he swung the blade in a horizontal arc. Watching in what felt like slow motion, Jason felt the xeno collided into him tearing flesh and armor while his blade made contact to the back of the creatures skull. laying in a tangled mess on the floor, Jason was breathing heavily, He truthfully didn't even think he could have won, but there he was, alive and breathing. Shoving the xeno off him, Jason retrieved his knife and rifle. Finally he could take a breather. looking around, Jason couldn't make out anything. All he could seem to figure out was that he was on a ship but that was only from the fact that he could feel the hum of the engines.
    spending a few seconds depating, Jason began walking down the corridor. Peaking around the corridors Jason just continued walking with no idea where he is going.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:37 am

Voras and his group made their way down the corridors with the canine like Humanoid. "Quiet." Voras said to the group in English. I heard something, a hiss... "Stay back, let me see what it is. If you hear a fight, move up to join me." He ordered them. He activated his active camo, turning himself near invisible. He made his way down the hall, replacing the Carbine in his hands for the Plasma Rifle on his thigh. He made it to a crossing, looking left then right. When he looked right, he saw a single Human, wearing armor like the normal Human's he killed. Yet this one looked as confused as any he had ever seen. And holding odd weapons. He knew what they normally used, and what he was using wasn't that. Another to capture... More answers from more of them I suppose. He slowly started to make his way toward the Marine, though he WAS looking in Voras's direction. The Elite kept up his slow pace, watching as the Marine checked around new corridors and halls with caution.
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 am

Continuing down another corridor, Jason skirted past another open area but as he was halfway, Jason heard a very familiar and frightening sound, looking down at his motion sensor strapped to his hip. Lifting it up Jason watched as a little blip on the screen indicating a something moving directly in front of him, but nothing was there. Instantly drawing his rifle in one hand while holding the sensor in the other, Jason scanned the area very meticulously. The last time he had a situation where the sensor picked up something that wasn't there, it ended up with three platoons dead at the hands of a predator. "Show yourself!" he yelled, still scanning."I know you're out there!"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:52 am

Voras deactivated his camo, appearing in the middle of the hall. He towered over the Marine a good 2ft. And was holding his Plasma Rifle in one hand, pointing it straight at the Human. "Calm yourself. Should you wish to live you shall come with me, if not you may choose to die here in your doomed ship." Voras growled. He looked the Human straight in the eyes, and a twinge of anger flared inside him. He wanted to kill it, but he knew he couldn't. He knew the more information he could gather, the more it would help the Covenant. And sadly, this meant taking prisoners. Something Voras had never truly done before.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 pm

A skidding sound can be heard of something being dragged. Scythe appears around the corner dragging the Xenomorphs dead body. Scythe ignores the marine completely walking forward to Voras, "It seems someone is far from home." Scythe said indicating the xenomorph. He acts like the marine is just another petty minion.
    (Goin fishin be back when possible)
    Captain Planet
    Captain Planet

Post by Captain Planet Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:26 pm

"This civilization is not based on the mass relays. Could a new cycle exist?" Sovereign stated as the battleship disappeared. Saren smirked as he attempted to communicate with the unknown ships. He wondered if the citadel database would provide more information but then realized that if a reaper was puzzled nothing else would suffice. "Prophet incoming transmission from the unknown fleet." the Geth Officer announced. Saren proceeded to his chair and directed the geth to pull up the transmission. Normally Saren would speak sounding confident but as soon as he laid eyes on the unknown creature he responded with uncertainty. "Hello ca... can you understand me?"

-With my entrance to the rp I found it fitting that I put in appropriate entrance music. It would be awesome if you listened to the theme song as you read but hey just a recommendation. As you were Wink

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 am

Voro' Nasumee stood next to the command chair on the bridge of the Song of Retribution and watched as the new creature appeared on the viewscreen. Thank the gods it is not more Humans... "Yes, I understand you. I am glad not every vessel here is commanded by these, Humans. Why is it that you speak these Vermin's tongue? I should hope you are not allied with these Pests..."

The Fleet of Furious Retribution glided back into formation near Saren's fleet, having seemed to won the battle. The sensors were downed when the vessel ran, so they knew not where it went; that and they had orders to remain in position. For now the crews of all the ships were anxious, waiting for something to happen.

Voras quickly holstered his Plasma Rifle, trading it for his Sword. "What is that abomination!?" He questioned, pointing at the black carcass. "And why have you returned? You seemed to have been fine with your Human brethren." He said, staring down the Predator with suspicion. He took up a fighting stance with his blade, and prepared himself should the two try and kill him, or just one of them. Being confused and frustrated only made him more cautious, but he still didn't want either of them dead. He wasn't going to kill, even if that's what instinct screamed at him to do.
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Jasons head was spinning he had just been wandering around aimlessly when this unknown alien appeared and began to speak English, further more the alien thought this was his ship while jason though it was the aliens. then out of the blue a fucking predator shows up dragging the Xeno he killed. but luckily it seemed that he wasn't any of the two main problem so the chance of living just became that much higher. Looking at the predator, a question was really bothering him. "Why the hell are you dragging around my kill?"
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:20 pm

"I never sided with the humans, I simply owed one a debt which I hold to be paid, now that this is all over. As for this thing its a Serpent, a beast my kind hunt for sport, how one got on this ship is beyond me." Scythe threw the body onto the ground. "No point in keeping it, this appears to just be a runt, luckily it didn't create a colonel on board." Scythe unlatched his mask, and removed it stretching his mandibles. " What do you suppose will happen next, we both still hold business with these humans?"
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Voras was still being tracking by Viola's crewmen, in no time the thunderous sounds of boots and metal clacking was getting closer and closer. "Over here!" One's voiced yelled, It was replied by multiple responses in many other languages. The sounds of droideka's were heard coming from the other direction, and it was more than just two...

"I will however hold you to a drink back on Kurkaira," Viola said to siegmeyer.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:03 am

"We must leave, unless your kind likes being shot." Voras replied to the Predator. He turned to look down the long, dark hall as he heard the shouts of Humans; and the metallic sounds of the odd combat drones. "They want us to leave..." He said quietly to himself. Let us see what these Humans have planned... "More deception and trickery on this ship then in a Kig-Yar merchant..." His group of Zealots moved up to him, along with the canine humanoid. "Brothers, we must move. Human, if you choose to run I shall gut you myself." He said, addressing the Elites and the Marine. "And you, you may choose to follow. But should you show any sign of treachery, I will not hesitate to rip apart your entrails with my blade." He said to the Predator. He turned away from them, having made himself clear, and began to run down the maze of corridors leading to the hangar. His Elites soon following.
    Commissar Darman
    Commissar Darman

Post by Commissar Darman Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:17 am

as more of the reptilian aliens showed up, Jason could hear voices and other sound getting closer. "I'm guessing there is no way to talk about it?" he asked but was answered with an elite activating an energy sword and began so shove him. "I'll take that as a no." Jason commented as he broke into a full sprint behind the elite with one shoving him along, at least they haven't tried to kill him.
    Running down the corridors Jason couldn't help but wonder, so he began to fish for information "So exactly what are you guys? The USCM has no record of any kind of Reptilian Life form on record."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:47 am

Voras grunted in response to the Marine, then replied. "If you are trying to play a fool, you are doing a bad job. But I shall humor you... We are the Covenant, and we have been the ones that have cleansed hundreds of your worlds of your heresy. And is it not the 'UNSC'? You are a fool if you really thought this would work, Human." He finished. The last thing the Marine had stated got him to think though... Reptilian... Bah! Do I really look to have scales?
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 am

"Well I'm not keen on being killed by some mindless robots." Scythe extends his arm blades. "But I have business with the captain." Scythe cloaks and storms off into the ship searching out Viola.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:14 pm

One man's voice was heard commanding the others in his group, "If you see Siegmeyer's men, I repeat do not shoot at them!" A few other voices were also heard echoing down the corridors but they were of not human descent.

On the bridge, Viola stood with her crew and Guards. Siegmeyer obviously still with her. "Say Siegmeyer, my men are trying to eliminate or capture the threat, but I have news that their is another human with them? Cant possibly be one of your's right?" She said pointing to the screen on her tablet. It was video feeds from micro cameras in the hallways and rooms. The Cameras were designed to be unnoticeable and super low profile.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm

"Ja, that wouldn't be my men. Only one of my men is alive, and none of them wear gear like that." Siegmeyer replied calmly, standing next to Viola as he watched the video feed with her. "However, he may be of use to me. Order his capture, along with my own soldiers safe return."
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 am

A shimmer of camp enters the bridge. Scythe leans agianst the wall, before uncloaking . "Our agreement is complete, I'll be returning to my ship. And as for you captain, you owe me a duel."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Viola looked down at him, He was standing in the main entrance while she was above the door standing in the Captain's bridge overview. this deck is where her command chair is, "If it is a duel you want, then you will have to stick around for a while longer. I am quite busy getting my ship back together and cleansing it of these heathens." She crossed her arms and went back to watching the monitors when suddenly the bridge lights dimmed and a flashing red light appeared.

"Ma'am we have incoming vessels!!" Her cartographer stated with a worried look on his face. Out the view window panes a large dark void filled the space and the bows of 2 ships emerged.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Voras and the group finally made it to the hangar, and Voras made his way to one of the Zealots he sent here originally. "Can we fly those?" He asked in Sangheili.
    "Yes brother, it is not much different from most Human craft." The Zealot replied.
    "Good. Load the prisoners onto separate craft." He ordered, then pointed at the huge hangar door. "Place antimatter charges along that door!"
    "Yes, sire!" A Ranger, a squad leader by the looks said. That Rangar began getting his squad to plant charges along the door. Only about three of them were placed however, because only three were needed. While the Rangers worked on charges, two Zealots loaded the prisoners onto the two different dropships, and stayed on the ships to guard them.

Voras quickly took cover as he heard the sound of fighting behind him. He slipped away his blade, and pulled out his Carbine. He let loose a couple shots at the Humanoids, taking down one, before loosing his shields to a Droideka. He took cover once more, using time to reload. "Hold them off! Get on the ships!" He shouted. He ran to a dropship, as soon as his shields were back up. He quickly realized it was the one with the Marine inside. He leaned out the hatch, firing his Plasma Rifle at his enemies. He watched as some of his Grunts attempted to scurry to the boarding hatch, only a couple made it. Others being mowed down by the overwhelming fire. One squad of Rangers stayed back, trying to hold off the onslaught. They weren't retreating, they wanted the rest of the Elites to escape. "I shall help them." He heard behind him. A red Zealot hopped out to the open, brandishing his sword and roaring at the humanoids. He charged them, just as the dropships took off. They hovered as far from the door as they could.

The door blasted open, the massive explosion catching the two dropships in its pale blue blaze. The room was instantly a vacuum, sucking his, and Viola's remaining men out into the darkness of space. The dropships were sucked out as well, the one the canine humanoid was aboard was heavily damaged. Making it little more then a sealed casket in space. Voras's was damaged as well, but not as bad. He stepped up to the cockpit, and watched as they were launched away from the ship, noting the large moon and two different vessels nearby. He turned to the Zealot pilot, who was extremely cramped in the tiny seat. "Send out a signal, all directions. We know not where we are." The Zealot didn't reply, simply obeying the orders. The signal basically ordered the fleet to move to their position, and pick them up. But it also told them not to engage, but to simply observe.

Voro was still waiting for the alien to reply when an officer caught his attention. He told the temporary ship master about Voras's message, and his location based on where the comunication came from. "Ready the fleet, and prepared to jump." He said to the crew, and was about to simply cut off contact with the alien.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

The hanger emergency blast doors slide shut sealing the hanger permanently until proper repairs could take place. Several remains of bodies floated in space next to creates and other various parts.

"Get the scavengers out there, I want my shit back inside the ship. Leave the body parts and send the Vulture after the floating drop ships. I want Siegmeyer's men and that human alive!" She yelled to the bridge team.

The two ships had completely exited the void from which they came, One was over 7 thousand meters in length. it was a completely different design from Viola's but it was a Kurkairian heavy cruiser with the name Indulgence written across the bow. While the other was over twice the size of the indulgence. It looked slightly similar to the Lamentation, But it was much wider and much longer. Instead of two canons in the hexagonal shaped bow, it was completely open with just a phase field. The ship was a Kurkairian Planetary Assault Carrier. It has enough fighters and bombers on board to bombard a planet for months.
    “We have received your distress signal Viola.” A girl with long blond hair and deep blue eyes appeared on Viola’s view screen. “Tyra! I sent that distress beacon over 90 years ago!” Viola said with confusion yet excitement. “That’s strange; your vessel went off our trackers just last week. We tried finding you numerous times.” Tyra replied. Suddenly another girl appeared on the other screen, but before her connection is read Incoming from the Reclamation. A small white haired purple eyed girl in a gothic style dress appeared on screen, “Your ship… Damaged. Must repair.” She said. Viola replied quickly to the girl. “Yes Akira, We need to dock to your ship to make a lot of repairs. I assume you have the equipment necessary to rebuild?” The girl only nodded before cutting her transmission.

The two ships made way for the Lamentation. The Heavy cruiser floated several kilometers above the Reclamation which was in the process of making connections to attach to the Lamentation for its repairs.

Priestess: Tyra Akumakura
    Age: 168 (appears 22, her transformation ceremony was at her wedding, one of the bloodiest battles of the revolution.)
    Height: 5.7 Weight 120
    Gender : Female Race: Vampire, (human with eye and brain implants.)
    Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/kurkumera98/add89fff-c795-434b-83c3-8751c7e96867_zps65bc33cf.jpg (the girl on the right)
    Ship: Indulgence Class: Heavy cruiser (7,860 meters)
    https://2img.net/h/i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/kurkumera98/Moretsu%20Uchuu%20Kaizoku/ship_zps14c61e19.jpg

Priestess: Akira Eckirmann
    Height: 5.1 Weight: 105
    Appearance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/57eb220688f6caef9ff3220bb11b254c1387949723_full.jpg
    Ship: Reclamation, Class: Planetary Assault Carrier, (11,789 Meters.) holds over 6 Freki class battleships (500 meters) and over 5000 fights and bombers.
    Pic to come
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Scythe began pressing on his gauntlet as he walked out of the bridge. "I've had enough with you humans for a day." He then began walking to the hanger containing his ship. A minute later the predators ship jumped camod to the Lamenation. Scythe then entered his pod ship and flew back to the mother ship.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:32 pm

"Such a mess this week. Why did I agree to this life? One minute I'm fending my ship off from a fleet of pirates. The next I'm stuck here, defending your ship, and your men." Siegmeyer said with a chuckle, as he began to walk towards the door of the bridge. "Viola, before I go, and borrow one of your fighters to get back to my own ship. Do you need anything?" Siegmeyer asked calmly, turning around for the time being. By now he knew his way to one of the other hangars, thanks to Rei taking so much data from the ship, and telling him about it.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:01 pm

“no Siegmeyer, your assistance was perfect. You are dismissed.” Viola said to him. A fighter was allocated to siegmeyer and he and the fighter departed for space. The Lament was repaired enough to make a phase space jump, and finally all three vessels entered the void and vanished from the space.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:28 pm