Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
tenshi
SeizedChief
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
8 posters

Main Roleplay

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Main Roleplay Empty Main Roleplay

Post by Dark Templar Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Welcome all to the new Main R.P. of this site.

Rules:
    No power playing douche bags
    Two characters per role player
    No meta gaming, unless permission is given or is necessary
    I can haz cheese burger Main Roleplay 1326912431407s
    Characters can be original or from a series
    No O.P. weapons

Starting Area: Las Angles will be the city we start in. We'll start in a train yard near the docks. All characters and some NPC's will start in a circle. The classic Mexican stand off.

Admins of this page: SeizedChief, Dark Templar, and Tenshi.

Mason had a shotgun in his hands, a rather disgruntled, and rather angered look on his face. Yet it quickly changed to confusion as he realized he was somewhere much different than the office he was previously in. Now his gun was pointed at a hooded man....his fucking half brother, Booker. Russian scum. "Oy, ya fucking bloke. The hell are you doin ere'?" Mason growled out as he aimed his shotgun at Booker.

Booker seemed to be in the same position as Mason, a gun pointed at his half brother. Difference was he held an MP412 revolver, his sniper slung over his back. "Ostýn, brother. I don't know what is happening either. However don't make me resort to shooting you in the face." His voice sounded a lot calmer, more collected. Even if at a closer looked Booker seemed to to have a wound in his side. The Russian still seemed ready to fight. Yet as he looked around him he saw a large group of different people, and even strange races. "Let's set aside our differences for a minute, and deal with this assholes first."

"Whateva works for ya, mate. Solemn, where are ya, boy?" Mason called out, watching as his dog trotted up to him, panting happily. However the dog was quick to dip into a growl, ready to attack and kill anyone that dare tried to hurt his master.

Last edited by Dark Templar on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Main Roleplay Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:44 am

The sisters stood by in the circle of interesting characters, "Activating Particle accelerated rifle ." Said the girl with long golden blonde hair and a blue glow in her arm. "Activating Particle blade subsonic 2," the other girl who appeared to be the same only with silver hair and a purple glow on her arm. The weapons came together right before their and everyone else's eyes. the Particles appeared to have come from thing air and the weapons looked digitally constructed and soon enough they held the weapons in the general direction of the group of odd ones. These two spoke telepathically to each other, "Klien fields are unsaturated, scanning possible threats...." Klara spoke out to her sister this time, "All scan out to be potential hostiles, Lament your call." She looked slightly down to her sister, being that her sister was shorter, "Aye, aye Subjugator." The two sounded like 14 year olds, but spoke like computers with no emotion in their words. It was almost creepy in a way to those who dont even know who or what these to girls are.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:08 am

Voras stood in the circle, looking over the crea- vermin's below him. The only things surrounding him were varying Humans. To his direct left was one in a white hood and cloak, with an arsenal of primitive weapons and armored bracers. To the FleetMaster's right stood a Human in a winter cap and brown jacket, holding an even more primitive version of what they called an assault rifle. All them were looking around, taking in each other, most holding firearms. He himself had a carbine on his back, and a true blade at his side.

Niko shook his head looking around at the characters around him. To his left was a gold armored lizard thing that he simply gaped at before moving his gaze to the others. To his right was... A Russian? A Soviet. The man had a Ushaka on like he did, but at the front it held a red star with a sickle and hammer crossed. He sized up the other, guys in armor that looked ancient, guys in robes and cloaks, and a couple modern, even a few that looked from the future. "What the fuck..." He muttered to himself.

Some, nervous they seemed, glanced at the weapons held by the others, pulling out their own. The background noise of cars and machines, the sounds being ignored in a now awkward silence.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 am

Off to the side two silver haired figures sitting on the signal lights " ... well this is interesting any idea how we got here zazie" the male figure said "..." was the now identified zazie reply ."ya that explains it leave it to negi to get us into this mess so shall we what and see how this will end " .Zazie just gave a slight nod before starting to juggling with pins that she got from who knows where.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:07 am

Adrian stood there with his pistol out shaking with a dumbfounded expression on his face wh-wh-wh-what he thought to himself
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:54 am

Voras stepped forward, clicking his mandibles. "You Vermin may kill me, but I will die with honor! For the might of the Covenant!" At that, he brought his sword out, clicking it on as he slashed forward. The pure blue plasma ready to slice anyone in the circle to bits. He lunged forward, lightning fast, at what appeared to be an unarmed man. The guy was right next to the odd white cloaked man, and on his other side was a small girl with blue-green hair... And a sniper rifle. The warrior took this all in immediately, before bringing his sword up too the Human. The guy dodged back, producing two blades that stuck out of his elbows. Then, he shot forward aiming right for a gap in Voras's armor near his thigh. Voras brought his energy sword up, right through the man's odd blade. He reared back in pain then stumbled, tripping. When the crowd saw an opening, they began all firing at Voras.

Niko had watched the lizard thing, then watched some guy make blades from his arms. As the guy fell, he raised his weapon, and shot on full auto at the thing. His bullets seemed to deflect off from a clear blue... Shield? Most the others in the crowd opened up as well, making the shield flicker close to collapse.

(If any of you haven't seen the NPC list on the SU, check it out. Please, say who you kill!)
    Lunalicious
    Lunalicious

Post by Lunalicious Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:01 am

From a Rail car, Katurina and Annabelle jump and land several feet behind Klara and Kurstine. The Beautiful sounds of a violin ringing through the air. Annabelle striking a pose while finishing her last note. “It’s like a Carnival!!” Annabelle blurted out before giggling uncontrollably. Katurina activated her Klein field around her and her Fellow FOG. “Subjugator, we have arrived my dear.” She said to Klara while Kurstine and klara slowly walked backwards firing their particle weapons.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:18 am

Klara, broke their emotionless get up by barking at Katurina. "You ruined the image I was going for in front of these mortals!" She continued to just fire a shot here and there to stir up the mess.

Kurstine held her Particle blade up to defend from any close quarters attackers. Really they had no need to affiliate with any of these creatures... especially the Human ones. "Subjugator, orders? we need to find the traces of the Admiralty code."

"Ssshhh Lamentation, lets just enjoy this for a moment, since we aren't allowed to kill Humans under Kango's control, but she isn't here..." She smirked raising her Particle Accelerator Rifle up at girl holding what Humans call a 'sniper rifle.'
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Mason smiled as he watched the carnage begin, his own thoughts soon diluted by the urge to kill. It was going to be a fun few minutes, that much was true. He raised his shotgun up to what appeared to be an old America GI. Within seconds his head was practically obliterated as he fell to the ground.

Solemn charged toward what most would consider a nordic warrior, however for the dog it was just another threat to his master, that needed to be dealt with. Jumping up at the warrior, the dog avoided any oncoming slashes, and tackled the man to the ground. The Shepard's jaws soon closed around the mans neck, killing him near instantly.

Booker on the other hand, compared to his brother took things in a little more controlled manner. He chose not to open fire on anyone too particular. More or less just chose to hang back, and watch over Mason. Being as he could only use his piston in these circumstance, he assumed the better option was to back off for now.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:10 am

Nero just looked to his partner and said " damage control ?" all he got from his partner was a small nod. And with that said he revved up his striker engine and took after his first target the green haired girl with the sniper rifle (im hell bent on saving reki)

As soon as her partner flew of Zazie flipped off her perch brandishing her scythe. Landing near the blue armored clone she brought it down slicing the clones blaster in half.The clone quickly pulled out twin pistols and opened fire hitting the scythe out of her hands impaling itself in the ground. With that Zazie did a a quick series of back flips dodging oncoming fire and to retrieve her scythe.As she maid it to her scythe a gold band on her wrist let out a soft glow as she yanked her weapon out of the ground and flung it at the clone with the staff of it hitting the clone right in the head knocking him out and with a swift flick of her wrist the scythe came flying back to her.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Voras brought his sword down on Adam Jenson, a quick, silent death. "You Vermin have yet to give me a fight. How pitiful." The people were all fighting each other now, no one really paying mind to the alien with evil monologue. He took a quick look around, noting that the white robed man had disappeared, running away no doubt. The closest one to him, a man in a red coat, shaking with fear. The whelp was holding an old, mostly wooden pistol. The FleetMaster calmly walked toward him. Another easy kill on these, Vermin.

Niko had stopped firing at the alien, crouching down to pull a magazine out of his coat. He had reloaded, and sighted back in. The Russian next to him grabbed his shoulder, turning him around. "We need to get out of here, Comrade! Move to those barricades."
    "Who the fuck are you? And why would I trust you?" Niko questioned.
    "I don't know you either. But I need someone to trust. You and I are not so different!" He reasoned.
    Niko reluctantly nodded, following him in a sprint to the barricades he'd pointed out. They were about 20-30 yards from the circle, and right next to a warehouse. They both vaulted over the concrete barricades, crouching and planting their backs to once over. Out of sight, and mind. The both lowered themselves to sitting, and the Russian turned to him. "Victor Reznov." He said between pants. He held an old World War 2 SMG, a PPSH. "Niko Bellic." He replied through his own panting. "Ha ha, we will be fast friends? Yes?" Victor said with a smile.

stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Th-That creature just killed that man and now he is about to kill me I need to snap out of it Adrian thought as he stopped shaking and pointed the gun at Voras' chest and fired but hit his shoulder do to the inaccuracy of the gun. He quickly holstered his gun and took a leap back and spun his hands around each other making a large fireball and launched it at Voras' chest hitting him and exploding on contact.

Last edited by stukatim on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 am

Voras roared in pain, backing up a few steps. His shield were down, and he was burning. Voras was suddenly blinded by rage. The pain went away as he ran full speed at Adrian. He wasn't sure if the flames had gone away or not. He didn't care. The Elite was on Adrian in a couple seconds, and was about to slice the Vermin in two.

The Sith had no one paying him mind. He had dropped his cloak a while back, and watched as the golden alien was about to kill the idiot mage. He raised his arm, and pushed the mage away with pure will. Sending him flying twenty feet.

Voras turned around, confused. What sorcery is this... He finally laid gaze on a odd robed man, staring right at him. "You pride your self on Honor, no? You call us all Vermin when you are but a savage. I'm but an apprentice, but I can destroy you, for I am a Sith."
    "You will die by my sword Vermin. Your head will be mounted on my ship!" The Sith brought out a flashlight sized object, clicking it on. A red rapier like blade appeared, and he moved it down in a ready stance. Voras readied himself, leaning forward, preparing to lunge. A Vermin with honor, impossible. This worm will die...
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 am

Adrian blinked a couple times before backing away slowly in awkward scilence
    Lunalicious
    Lunalicious

Post by Lunalicious Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:40 am

"Subjugator, I advise that we keep minimal engagement from these Heretics." Katurina said to to Klara.

Annabelle stood within Katurina's Klein field and found it more joyful to pick out her next song on the violin.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 am

Klara fired a few shots at some of the people and stopped to listen to Katurina. "Serenity, I will follow your advise, but remember who is the Flagship. Understood?" She answered back. Mean while Kurstine awaited patiently for all this to settle down.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 am

Mason's blood fueled rampage had gone a little too far now it seemed, for the fact that at this point he was not able to tell person, from person. Only identified them as another kill for his list. Of course it was when he had his gun aimed at one of the four women, that it had gone way too far. And it needed to come to a screeching halt.

Booker aimed down the scope of his Dragunov, looking at his brother Mason. The shot ripped through the air, hitting his half brother in the shoulder, which quickly caused him to drop his shotgun, and fall over gripping his arm in pain. "Not on my watch, are you going to kill four young women. You fucking dipshit...how am I even related to you?" He muttered under his breath in his thickly accented voice. Of course though, he slung his rifle over his back, took out his revolver, and ran down to the battlefield. He knew he had to go retrieve his dumbass relative. If anything was going to kill Mason, it wasn't going to be bleeding out, it would be something much more brutal, and and fitting as a final punishment.

"What the hell? Dammit mate, where the hell am I?" Mason growled in his Australian accent, looking over to see the fighting around him, and his dog standing next to him in a defensive stance. Soon enough he looked up to see his half brother Booker extending an arm out to help him up.

"Come on, brother. I'll dig the bullet out later for you. You fucking weakling, I can't believe one sniper bullet put you down. Yet stories I've heard say you limped away from a fight with ten men with M16's." Booker said with a cocky grin on his face, as he helped the Australian to his feet. "As for you four, best you come with me, and my brother. Probably not best idea to get caught up in this fight much longer. However, if you stay. Well that's up to you." With that said, he began to help his brother to where he deemed safe. Which was up at a box car, about a hundred feet from the fight. The dog Solemn following them both.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Voras and the Sith shot forward, the blades slashing as they tested each other. The red blade hummed with energy as the Elite's blade shot off sparks of plasma. The human side stepped as Voras lunged again. He quickly turned, their blades becoming locked together. Voras easily started to overpower the Human, pushing him back. Voras manged to free his sword, and brought it down swiftly, aiming for the Sith's chest. He was suddenly shot back before he could kill the Human. The Elite slammed into a boxcar, a long way from the battle. He collapsed, his sword turning off. He growled, angered as he got back up. He stood up, spreading his arms wide. He split his jaws and looked up, roaring a challenge. his roar drowning out drowning out everything else in the area. Several of the random Humans turned and looked at him. He turned his sword back on, shifting it to his side. "Come vermin! Show me your real strength!"

Niko looked over the concrete slab, hearing the terrible roar. The alien was a hundred to two hundred feet from him. But the roar still reached him. He looked over to Reznov. In the distraction he called out to who he assumed was another Russian. The guy ran over, planting himself next to Viktor. The soldier looked like he was from the 50s. He held an AK-47, didn't wear a helmet, and looked royally pissed and confused. He spoke with Reznov in Russian for a while, and a couple times gestured to Niko. He didn't have a clue what they were talking about, and didn't care either. "Hey." He interrupted. "We should get out of here."
    "We do. But I am curious. And this fight interests me. We shall watch, from a distance. And kill those who come close." Niko nodded in reluctant agreement. And Reznov told the other Russian of their plan.
    Lunalicious
    Lunalicious

Post by Lunalicious Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:41 pm

(I will be controlling Elsa's characters for now. She is currently very busy with family ordeals. As I'm sure most of you know. lol)

Klara nodded at the man after he had mentioned that they should follow. Kurstine followed the group, but decided that she would watch the rear in case anyone tried anything unusual. Speaking to Klara through the FOG network, Katurina told Klara that she should inform the man that we have no intentions on killing and just seek a program called the Admiralty Code.

"Booker? was it?" she awaited his response before continuing with her statement. "I am Klara die (pronounced like the letter D) Subjugator. We 4 have no intention of bring unnecessary harm to anyone, we only seek a program." she said when they approached the Box car.

The girl holding the violin, held the instrument by it's neck as she giggled while bowing towards the Man and his comrade, "I am Annabelle la Benediction. it's a pleasure."

while the tallest of them, the brunette girl, simply smiled. "I am Katurina la Serenity, if you'd like you may call me Sere," she said pronouncing sere as 'Seerah' almost.

Finally, the girl with long golden blonde hair approached the boxcar. Her particle blade still in hand, and her 'Tattoos' still glowing. "Area locked down. Subjugator, prepared for further orders."

Katurina gestured to the girl with gold hair, "And this here is Kurstin la Lament, we simply call her Lamentation." She said to the man. During her introduction, Kurstin was curious as to why they even bothered to mention their names to the man.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 pm

"Don't think I mention my name. But okay. Pleasure to meet you all. Just keep an eye on my brother. He has a habit of chasing skirts." Booker replied in his usual thick Russian accent. A slight grin on his face as he helped Mason along. Seating his brother in one of the box cars about two hundred feet off from the main battle. "As for what you may, or may not be looking for. I may know a thing or two about it."

Mason grinned a bit at Booker's comment about him, giving a light sigh. "The difference mate is, women love me. Unlike you, I don't scare the shit out of em'. With my, "Big, scary, Russian assassin" act." He said with a grin in his Australian accented voice.

"Whatever you say, you fucking medicated psychopath. That must be so attractive to these young women." Booker replied as he pulled out a small first aid kit, and one of his two blades. "You four mind helping me? I'd like to get this bullet dug out of him, without too much trouble."

ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 pm

They stepped back a little from his statement about skirts. "We searched databases from across a network and gathered that your names are Mason, and booker. Both of you are brothers and seem to have a hatred for one another but it appears to be more of a tough love sort of deal to me." Klara said with little to no emotion in her words.

Lunalicious
    Lunalicious

Post by Lunalicious Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Katurina walked forward. "I am good with medicine. Hence why my name is la Serenity" she said with a bit of a giggle.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 pm

"Tough love my ass. The fucking Russian over here, just likes to put me through hell." Mason said as he watched his brother pull out some pain killers, some rubbing alcohol, and a roll of bandages. "Don't tell me you plan on ripping it out with a knife, you fuck."

Booker just gave a light sigh, "Sorry mate, I kinda have to, or else it'll become infected. Don't cry, don't need to embarrass yourself. Klara was it? It's not hard to find our name, sadly we're two of the bigger names on the black market for hire." He said, as he placed a hand on Mason's shoulder, and began to press the knife into the bullet wound. Perhaps "accidentally" twisting the knife a tad bit. However soon enough Booker had the bullet dug out of Mason's shoulder. A light chuckle filled the air as he looked at his sibling who was still biting back tears, and gritting his teeth. "See, not so bad when you're busy trying to impress a few young women. Is it?"

"Fuck you, I'd kill ya mate, if it wasn't for the fact you're doing me a favor." Mason growled through his gritted teeth. Soon enough he felt alcohol poured over his wound, followed up by a bandage being wrapped around his arm.

"Take two of these, you'll feel much better, you weak fucking capitalist." Booker said as he handed Mason two pills, before he stood up. "Now then, you four, you said you were looking for something. Tell me about, I may know about it. The half wit Aussie, just let him rest."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Kurstin was not really amused by the fact that this man was making jokes about impressing women, especially ones who appeared to be half the mens age but was really five times their age. "That is quite the barbaric way of medic you people have here. Is that how all human medic is done?" she asked the man who was receiving the alcohol on his wound.

Klara still talking to Booker began telling him of their quest. "Ah yes, the admiralty code. It is some what of a program that is suppose to give us our orders..." she paused for a second. "Well more like to tell us what we are suppose to do." Klara finished.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 pm

"No not all medicinal practices are done this way. This is just the easiest way for field work." Mason said from where he was sitting. A light grin crossed his face as he thought about the days events so far. So much fun, so little time.

"Admiralty code? Rings a bell, but sadly I can't say I know much about it. My deepest apology madame." Booker replied as he set his rifle down, leaning up against a wall. "I don't know if I can be much assistance, but if you ever need help, just ring me, or my brother."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content