Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
tenshi
SeizedChief
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
8 posters

Main Roleplay

ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Main Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ElsaEckmann Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 am

(Klein field is the force field that the fog can produce. it is essentially the same thing as a space ship's shield. read my character Bio lol)

Klara formed up her particle blade, the microscopic hex shape materials formed together into the blade right from Klara's hand. The materials could be noticed flowing out of Klara's messenger bag. She raised the blade in a defensive stance, "I don't normally kill for the sake of killing. Your first attack is your gate way to death." Essentially what Klara was saying is that she doesn't attack unless she is attacked first. Physically Voras had the upper hand, however Klara's mind operated just like a computer's and she could calculate the movements and predict multiple scenarios in a matter of milliseconds.

Kursten readied her Particle acceleration rifle and took several meters of distance behind Klara.

(I am going to be getting Katrina back on her to control her characters, but in the mean time)

Katurina was providing aid to the hurt man, Mason. "I will be your shield, I will see to it that his brute does not further the damage done to your body." She said. "Besides, Klara has this. shes defeated entire fleets by her self, so whats an anger driven reptilian? besides with all that anger how can he possibly think logically?"
    Annabelle stood with Katurina and thought it was more fun to play the Violin rather than fighting.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:24 am

Voras was about sick of the Human. He noticed the sword in her hand closely resembled his own, and growled in anger. "You dare to take my brothers weapons?" He asked to know one really. She was half his size, and expected to beat him. Then he heard the one off to the left. A Human FleetMaster? This shall be interesting. He was determined to be a little more cautious after hearing that. He had had close calls with Humans before. Though he didn't look like it, Voras and his species had a tactical prowess rivaled only by other Humans. He lowered his sword slightly, making himself open to attack. Most opponents would take the chance to attack, and Voras was only trying to find out how his opponent worked.

Niko Looked over, quick enough to see one of the random guys punch the Russian Soldier in the face and take his weapon. Niko walked over calmly, then threw a punch with one hand at his face. "Hey, fuck you, you fucking shit!" He said. Viktor came over and aimed his PPSH at guy, he was pissed as well. The soldier was cussing in russian, and brought out his pistol, and aimed at the dick too.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Booker growled a bit, catching Niko's arm, he twisted the man's arm, and shoved Niko onto the ground. "You three are fairly clueless as to who I am. I take down whole platoons, you three are easy kills." As he said that he shot the man on the ground he had punched out earlier. That only left Viktor, who he went to disarm.

Mason muttered a bit, walking past the girl who was trying to help him, "I owe you, and your friends enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to help Booker." As he spoke he raised his shotgun, and aimed at Niko and Reznov. Ready to shoot either one who tried something. "Scamper, you rats."
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:03 pm

(Imma just wait for a good place to jump in)
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm

(Question...where are they right now...?)
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 pm

((OOC: An abandoned train yard in L.A ))
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 pm

((Hmm....I can work with that...I think...)
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Nearby all this stuff happening, atop of an abandoned train, a girl sat atop of the train, watching all of the people fight and bicker. She giggled silently to herself and clambered down the train before walking towards the group. She shifted her bag atop her shoulder before getting closer,"hello all, I was wondering if any of you knows the nearest town..?"
    Lunalicious
    Lunalicious

Post by Lunalicious Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:13 am

Katurina stood by as her Commander, Klara, was standing in a defensive form. She noticed that Voras too was on defense, so neither wanted to be the first to attack. She stepped forth and called out to Voras. “You say you are at war with Humanity! Then show us that! We are not humans either and our background comes from a violent war with humans also. We only took the form of humans to understand them better. A mere human could not do as what I can do.” She approached a train car her wrist began to glow red and she picked up the train car and dropped it back down, ending a loud noise. “So how about you come to your senses and realize there is to many of us.” She stated.
    Annabelle giggled “how noble Katurina! Yes I agree we should all be friends and ry to work this out!!” She began twirling on her tippy toe.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:46 am

Voras ignored the two, and began to circle to Klara's right. Ready to strike as soon as she would. He ignored the other three. The girl seemed to have enough Honor to fight her own fights. She didn't seem ready to take help from what Voras could sense... His senses had saved him many a time before. So ignoring them now seemed irrational to him. He flexed his mandibles as he walked, letting his blade dip down until it was pointed at the ground, but still he was ready to strike if necessary.

Reznov kicked the man in the groin as he grabbed his weapon, pulling it back from the man's hands, then kicked the man to the ground. He brought the weapon back up, leveling it at the guy's chest.

Niko pulled out his Glock, then quickly aimed at Mason. He managed to squeeze off a few shots as accurate as he could while lying on the ground.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 am

Booker gave a grunt of pain as he was hit in the groin, he dropped his weapons at this point, and drew his Sickle, and para machete. "Come on fucker, fight me like a man. Lose the gun, and draw your blade." He growled out, as he took a fighting stance, giving a cocky grin as he pulled his hood back, and the mask that covered his lover face off.

Mason felt one shot hit him in the leg, which brought him down to his knees due to how injured he was already. "Fuck.....you, I never ask for mercy, but please, let an injured mercenary get his bearings." He called out as he dropped his shotgun, he found himself falling onto his side shortly after, he wasn't in shock, no he was just plain exhausted. He could fight no more, at this point he was as good as dead.
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 am

The girl merely watched their bickering, listening to all of them and smiled, giggling under her breath as she observed them,"hello..?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 am

Niko walked over. Putting away the pistol and picking up the man's shotgun. He stood back up, and rolled the guy over so he was on his back. Niko sighed, he had had very similar situations like this before. Where he had to choose between killing and not killing. "If you can get up you live." Niko said, and reluctantly held his arm down for the merc. He looked around as he did, and noticed the remaining people gathering around them. The only people that were still fighting were the alien and the girl, then Reznov and the other Merc.

Reznov wasn't in the mood for this. So he decided to shoot the annoying little bastard. He pulled the trigger, hearing the click and finding it empty. "Fine, we'll have it your way." He put his gun on his back, pulling out an odd shaped Machete.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:16 am

Booker smiled a bit, giving an overhead swing with the para machete that was in his left hand, and coming in sideways with the sickle in his right. Reznov had a choice now, block one and end up with a nasty gash in the side, or a possible shattered shoulder. "Come on you're Russian, man up!"

Mason looked up at Niko and smiled a bit, "Thanks mate. I owe you, and several females for helping me today. I've had a lot of bad luck, I'll explain why over a drink sometime." He said as he took the others hand, and pulled himself up. He did have to keep weight of his injured leg though. He wasn't going to be walking perfectly for a few days.
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:28 am

The girl sighed,"Do you lot need any medical help? I can help anyone who needs it, I have the supplies.." She said to them. She took a few steps forward,"I apologize for interrupting your skirmish."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:51 am

Reznov parried the para machete, getting a large gash in his left arm from the sickle. He then locked his arm with the other guy's arm that held the sickle. He was stuck with his arm locked, so he brought his machete up and moved to stab the merc straight through the chest.

"Hey, hey!" Niko called out to the girl. He laid Mason down on the ground, and waited for the girl.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 am

Booker growled a bit, swing his machete straight for Reznov's head, he planned on take the top of the man's head off. However as he swung the blade, he knew that Reznov would have to back off instead of going for a killing a blow. That or he would have to die with Booker.

Mason muttered a bit as he was laid back down on the ground. "What are you doing? I thought we were going to get out of here?"
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

(Seized, just so I don't get mixed up, he's talking to my charcter or the other girls?)
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

(Your character.)
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:12 am

The girl, who's name is aria because this is getting confusing with her name being girl, went over to mason and niko,"sup?" She asked calmly.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:34 am

Niko pointed down at Mason. "Dig the bullets out of him." He said to Aria. "I'm gonna stop those two idiots." Niko said, leaving Mason with Aria, and walking off. (With his shotgun I might add.)

Reznov dodged back, avoiding the killing strike, and missing his own. Viktor stepped back, preparing for another strike. Niko walked over, and aimed the shotgun at the merc. "Get on the ground dickhead!! You see your buddy over there? He's close to dead! The girl is the fucking priest if don't listen to me!"

(Only saying girl cause my character doesn't know your name yet. So I like it first person... Ish... when writing for myself. Sorry for the confusion.)
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:46 am

(That's fine with me)

She kneeled down and rummaged through her bag,"I apologize greatly if any of this hurts, but I shan't do anything unless you are alright with me doing any of this." She said, pulling out a small cloth and tweezers.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:16 am

after standing there watching this fight go on tenshi wondered if this will be a normal thing with this crazy cast of oddballs before he shook his head lightly to clear his head and spoted the wounded merc on the ground being taken care of by a new face .He quickly sheathed hes sword and ran up to her and asked "need any help there?"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:21 am

Booker grinned a bit as he was told to stand down, looking at Reznov, he chuckled a bit, "Would you give us a moment, let two men duel it out. That is called respect, something you need to learn, however I do not have time to teach it to you." As he spoke he still kept his fighting stance, if Niko did not stand down, Booker would most likely have to back off in the end.

"Help, really? You're asking if the wounded Aussie, with bullet holes in his new suit, and blood pouring out of his needs help? No I'm fucking dandy, this suit was always supposed to be accented with red. OF COURSE I NEED HELP JACKASS!" Mason yelled out, frustrated, and aggravated at this point by his wounds. He was in a enough pain, and in enough disgrace for losing at this point, that he was getting somewhat edgy, if that wasn't already apparent.
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:30 am

She mocked him,"blah blah blah, no I'll make sure not to worry about pain for you, bud." She sighed, and smiled up at tenshi,"thank you, but no thank you, I should be perfectly fine on my own." She said as she carefully began to attmpt to remove the bullets from the wounds she saw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 am