Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
tenshi
SeizedChief
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
8 posters

Main Roleplay

tenshi
    tenshi

Main Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by tenshi Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:48 am

tenshi just starred at the pissy Aussie and said "chill man no need to bite my head of and i was asking the lady about helping fix your crazy ass but it seems she has it under control". after saying he gave small shrug and with that he walked over to the nearest rail car and leaned agents it and watched the rest of the idiots beat the crap out of each other.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:31 am

Niko paused a moment, then aimed at Bookers leg. "You want to keep that hunk of meat you call a leg? Get on the fucking ground!" He shot the ground right in front of him and waited for compliance. Reznov slipped away his machete, and pulled out his pistol, aiming it at Booker. "I'd listen to the Slav if I were you." And pointed to the ground.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 am

Booker just laughed a bit, "You know how screwed the two of you are. With just one phone call I could have, your families, and anyone even remotely close to you wiped off the face of this earth, in less than a day." Of course as he said that he slipped his two knives into their respective sheaths. He wasn't going to let anyone take his weapons, unless they planned on ending up dead.

Mason looked up and sighed a bit, "You two, leave him alone! If he dies, he dies by my hands, end of story!" He yelled out to Reznov and Niko, giving just a bit of a chuckle as he laid his head back and looked up at the stars. "So you two, what do you do as a living?" He asked to the Girl, and Tenshi.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:54 am

"Yes, yes." Niko said with a fake laugh and smiled sarcastically. "Just give it a shot." He pumped another shot into the chamber. "Now then, I don't see you on the ground yet dickhead." He warned. "Get on the fucking ground or your leg is going to look like swish cheese!"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:17 pm

"You realize, I will come back for you when I get the chance. You may run away today, but you will die by the end of this week." Booker growled as he got down onto his knees, however he did chuckle a bit at hearing Mason's comment from afar. "Besides, you really want to upset the Aussie. The man is much, much worse than I am."
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 pm

"Me? I walk around and collect supplies and such for situations and such, for things like this." Aria said with a smile, removing the last bullet and wiping the tweezers off on the cloth and letting the bullets fall to the ground with small clinks,"what about you?"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 pm

"Me? A pretty little thing like you, wants to know more about the washed up, scarred covered, bleeding man on the ground?" Mason said with a bit of a chuckle as he watched the the last of the round come out, he did grimace a bit, however it was nothing too new to him. After all, he had to treat his own wounds most of the time, most hospitals weren't willing to let in a blood covered killer without notifying the police. "I guess it depends on who you are really. To some I'm a bloody Psychopath, bent on killing anyone and everyone. To others I'm a gun for hire, there to watch over them, make sure they don't get hurt. To the final group of people I'm a tool, something to do their dirty work in political assassination, wiping out whole compounds. Of course I love everyone of those names, aside from "Tool", I just enjoy the payout from that part of the job."
    Twisted47
    Twisted47

Post by Twisted47 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:46 pm

"That sure is intresting, nothing I've ever heard." She smiled, and stood up,"any other wounds you have that need taking care of, or are you all checked up?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Niko started laughing again. "You think I give a shit? I hear this stuff daily." Niko replied as he watched him get down. "Now, you're staying here till your buddy can calm you down." Niko said. Viktor pulled the SMG off his back, reloaded it, then pointed it at the Russian on the ground.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Mason gave a sigh as he got up walking over to the three. "You two scamper, I'll deal with him. I suggest you run though, I can't guarantee on holding his ass back when I'm injured." He said with a bit of a chuckle, however he did seem overly annoyed at the same time.

Booker muttered under his breath as he still was on his knees, he wanted so much right now to kill Niko and Reznov. Yet at the same time it wasn't worth the risk at this point.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Klara positioned her body from a centered defensive stance to a more relaxed, standing up sort of posture. This way if need be she can get back to her previous position. The Particle blade she held in her hand diminished, "So golden fleetmaster of the Covenant, Yes I know who you are, Voras. How about us non humans focus on not killing each other. perhaps it is best for us to partner up. since It would seem like we are at a disadvantage seeing as this entire planet is of the Human race."

Kurstine lowered her Particle Accelerated Rifle and waited patiently, while her commanding officer attempted to better reason with Voras.
    Lunalicious
    Lunalicious

Post by Lunalicious Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Katurina and Annabelle were around the new girl, Aria and Mason since Katurina was originally attempting to assist him. "These guns are so primitive. they were obnoxious to fight back in our war against Humans." she said. While Annabelle just stood there still holding her Violin, however the instrument case on her back was much bigger, resembling a Cello.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Voras cocked his head to the side in curiosity. "If you are what you say, prove it, or die." He ordered, and continued to walk around the girl.

Niko turned around when he heard Mason. He walked toward him, shoving the shotgun into mason's grasp angrily. "I can take care of myself." Then walked off toward the group of random people watching Voras. Viktor simply followed, annoyed himself.

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:16 pm

"That's what a lot of the people I tell to run say, then they end up as an unidentifiable corpse." Mason chuckled a bit as he took the shotgun, of course as he did he chose to throw it aside. It was a nice gun sure, but for the time being he decided he didn't like the feel of it, however he did keep his revolver. While he preferred a gun with a clip more, he still needed a sidearm to protect himself. That and in his injure state firing anything larger than a sidearm would most likely knock him on his back.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:15 am

"Normal humans can't materialize objects before their very eyes." Klara's right for arm began glowing in a strange pattern. Out of her messenger bag, particles came swarming out forming a model space ship. The model was ironically a model of Klara. (Because she is the ship.) "So what other objects woould you like to see? or perhaps even a different person?" she said with a large grin on her face.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:28 pm

"That proves nothing. I have seen your Human ways for tricky and deception." Voras growled. "I have no reason to believe your lies. You are still only a mere Human to me, nothing more. Unless you have any REAL evidence, prepare for your death, Vermin."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:56 am

"It is some what difficult for me to prove I am not human when I am clearly designed to represent one in order to fully understand humans as a race. However In order to understand you Voras, I may have to change my design." Klara's klein field activated. The shield protected her but allowed for Voras to watch her body shift from a small Human girl, to a Sanghelli(sp) Elite. Her core was shortly exposed before being covered and protected by the Nano materials that made up her body.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:52 am

Voras looked straight into Klara's eyes, and stared into them for a few moments before breaking contact and glancing around. "Unless you serve the Humans, I see no reason to destroy you, Construct." Voras finally decided. "But should you get in my way, I will not hesitate to destroy you." He noticed that everyone had stopped squabbling and come to watch him. If only I had my ship, so I could truly cleanse this rock of filth...
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:12 am

Adrian observed Voras with a super duper smug grin before giggling, "but what if we want to get in your way" he then rose his finger and stated. "I mean come on your one person, fish, lizard thing you cant".  Trying to playfully mimic voras tone "destroy us all" his pupil then moved to the upper right of his eye as if he was thinking. Oh god what, why did I say that he's gonna kill me, as he stepped back a little and readied himself, and continued to argue with himself. Na, na he's not gonna do it he just got into a big fight with that spellsword type deal, ha ha oh god but what if he does. I mean at least I'll go in a kind of a comedic manner but still damn.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 am

Voras immediately started walking toward Adrian, letting his sword dip down and send sparks up from the ground as he walked. These vermin have now respect. no dignity, no honor. This one will be the next to die by my blade. Voras may have been exhausted from the recent fight, but he still thought he had enough strength to kill a couple more. Voras walked on, and the people that were near Adrian parted very widely. He ignored the other Humans for now, no doubt they were biding their time to shoot him. Voras towered over Adrian, and at ten feet away he lunged at the Human.

Niko facepalmed after listening to the idiot nearby. Its a giant fucking alien, and your first idea is to insult the thing when it hates us for some fucking reason!?!? It's going to wipe that smug look of yours on the floor after grinding your skull to paste... While he was certainly surprised by the girl transforming into one of the aliens, he was more worried about the gold one who wanted to kill everyone. Niko gestured to Viktor, then raised his gun and backed up to aim at the Alien.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:03 am

Adrian still somewhat paying attention to reality realized what was going on and simply leaped to the left still thinking I fucking knew it why didn't I think about this earlier retard. He turned his body towards the majestic leaping elite and palm struck both his hands resulting in two palm sized fireballs to head toward him.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 am

One of the fireballs flew past the Elite, the other hit him dead center and his shields went down to near empty. Voras recovered and turned to slice at Adrian, bringing his sword up in a wide diagonal right to left sweep. They weren't to far away from each other now, so he could hit him from an extended reach.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 am

Adrian watched as the sword curved to him this is it im gonna die trying to step back but the sword still slashing his arm and chest. He then grabbed his chest and squinted trying not to open his mouth but well failing "oh god damit my chest, it feels like the worst heart ache I've ever had" he screamed as he feel to his knees
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:57 am

Voras growled at the Human, and kicked him back with one leg. He raised his blade, preparing to kill Adrian in one swift blow.

Niko fired his AK at the golden alien, only a small burst to get the thing's attention, and it worked. Voras turned and looked directly at Niko. "Hey, why don't you pick a different fight Hinge-head!" He taunted. Shit, I guess I'll never stop saving idiots...
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 am

In more pain than before Adrian lie on the ground holding his chest breathing heavily If I don't do It I'm gonna die he doesn't have his attention for long he gathered up all his will and slowly snapped his right hand lighting the elites legs on fire

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content