Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Serious Character RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 1:19 am

David and Ezio looked at the girl. "Cover her up then we'll move out." David said.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun May 05, 2013 1:24 am

Adrian looked at the girl shocked and said "were did you come from were did the dragon go gah I'm confused"
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 1:25 am

"Irukukũ " tabatha said still in her monotone voice

"onechan(big sister)" Irukukũ said as she hugged tabatha

"miss you might want to use this" tenshi said as he put his coat on her
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 1:36 am

"Alright lets go. Follow me." Ezio and David started up the hill and at the top started down the side. They walked through a wooded area until they got to a suburban street with houses on one side of the road and none on there side. David crouched and pointed to a white van by a house. "I'm gonna take it, stay back." David walked across the street to the van and took a gaget out of a pocket. He used it on the vans lock and it opened. He got in and started to hot wire the van. When done he drove it out of the driveway and parked next to his companions.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 am

"that is kinda illegal right?" tenshi asked confused
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 am

Ezio looked at Tenshi. "Do not think this is wrong if it is necessary." David opened the passenger door and Ezio got in. "Rest of you in the back." David said.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 am

tenshi just shrugged and held open the door for the two girls before hooping in himself " i do but i guess this is the best option"
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 am

Adrian got inside the van and before he closed the door he asked "where in gods name are we going"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 2:00 am

David started driving in the direction of the bridge. "Times Square." He continued driving and turned on to the bridge. "Mentor, keep an eye out for anything that'll help us." David said.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

out of no wear a white wolf jumped between the two upfront "yuki calm down" tenshi said calmly
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 am

"Where did the dog come from?" David asked, looking in the rear view mirror.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 2:07 am

" yuki likes car rides so she wanted to come out" tenshi said as yuki came back and curled up in his lap
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 2:14 am

"Uh, okay." David said.

Ezio looked out the windows while using eagle vision. He saw a gold trail of mist ahead of the van. "I will tell you where to go." Ezio said. "Alright, whatever you say." David replied.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun May 05, 2013 2:25 am

Xavier stood on a balcony only around ten stories above the ground. He had no idea how he got here, or why he had several police officers pointing guns at him. However at this point he was pissed once again. He had enough of this shit, and with that he turned around, smiling a pure smile of insanity, "You really want to do that? Shoot me in the arm." With that the officer shot his metal arm, and the shrapnel sprayed hitting the cop that shot him in the chest, killing the officer near instantly. As for the second officer, Xavier took the second cop and used him as a shield, watching the third cop blow his fellow officers head off with a shotgun, spraying blood all over Xavier. With that Xavier simply shot the last cop with the gun he had took from the second cop, and watched him fall off the balcony, Xavier then just picked up the shotgun, and walked back inside the hotel. "I'm going to get cleaned up, pack your shit, we have about five minutes before police are storming this place."

Richtofen just muttered something in German before he picked up his suitcase, since he had left the rest of his items down in Xaviers' Camaro. "Fine, fine. I just don't see why killing those three was needed."

Xavier just simply flipped the doctor off, and picked up a towel, wiping the blood off his face. With that he picked up his bag of weapons, clothing, and with Richtofen made his way out of the building, watching S.W.A.T storm the building, not even realizing that Xavier and Richtofen were the culprits.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 2:38 am

Ezio lead David to an area in Times Square. "Melda, look at who returned." Ezio pointed out Xavier in the crowd of people. David parked several cars behind Xavier's Camaro. "There is an assassini around here, they have spotted us, we just need to spot them." Ezio said. "Xavier is here too. Me and Ezio will look around for any signs of the brotherhood, and hopefully avoid Xavier." David said.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 2:40 am

"well im think i need to find some clothes for Irukukũ" tenshi said as he walked off to a nearby store with the two girls
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 2:55 am

David and Ezio blended in to the crowd. Ezio looked around with his vision for an assassin. "Go back to Xavier." Ezio said. "Why?" David asked. "Trust me." Ezio replied. David started walking back in the direction of Xavier, and soon disappeared in the crowd.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 am

Xavier placed his suitcase and bag of guns into the trunk. He grabbed two silver M1911's and placed them into two waist holsters that were hidden under his long trench coat. "It's going to be a long day." With that he picked up a flashbang and slipped it into another holster on his belt. "Come on Doc, we both need a change of clothing, two suits shouldn't cost me much." He said calmly as he began to walk towards a large store of fine clothing. Xavier knew they would sell trench coats to go along with a suit which was perfect since a trench coat helped cover his mechanical arms, and holsters.

Richtofen had his luger on him, however he had left his MP40 in the car since he wouldn't be able to carry that easily through New York city. However he was happy he would be able to change clothing. Xavier smelled of alcohol, and cheap perfume. As for the doctor himself, he reeked of blood, alcohol, and God knows what else.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 3:16 am

David saw two men behind Xavier. They where pulling out baton they had at there sides, each had a Tesla coil type design. If they touch him with that, he's dead. David started running through the crowd and time seemed to slow with him. He rolled over the nearest mans back, and grabbed the mans collar as he rolled. With the leverage he threw the man at the other. They both fell to the ground. "Xavier, take them in the store I'll handle the rest."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun May 05, 2013 3:35 am

Xavier smiled, pulling out both his pistols, "I'm going to have fun with these assholes." With that he ran off into the suit shop, Richtofen close behind him. "Hey mate, Get down, I'm not robbing you, I'm about to save-" He was cut off as as rounds sprayed through the window, however after the windows were blown out they firing ceased. The Shop owner was fine, and so was Xavier and Richtofen. "Hey fuck faces come in so I can kick your ass up close and personal!"

Richtofen stood a bit behind Xavier, pistol drawn as he prepared for what was about to come. "Doc, stay back, I'll deal with these men." Xavier growled, watching as five men charged through the front door, all holding shock batons. Xavier shot the first one several times, watching as the other four simply trampled his body. He covered his eyes after pulling the pin on his flash bang and tossed it into the air, watching after the explosion as the four surviving men stumbled around, blinded. He ran at the closest one, and smashed the mans head into a jewelry counter, the glass shattering into the mans face, and leaving him bleeding over the counter.

Richtofen shot one that had regained his senses and was trying to take down Xavier while he was smashing the other man into the jewelry counter. However he once again watched as Xavier continued the fight alone.

Xavier punched the next closest of the two men in the face with his mechanical arm, sending him flying into a a coat rack, and leaving him unconscious. As for the last man, he simply shot him in the leg, before picking him up by the throat. "Who the hell are you working for?" The man just laughed at Xavier, before Xavier smashed him into another jewelry counter and left him their. "Two suits, one with a trench coat. Put it on my tab."

With that the two managed to leave Richtofen in a tan suit, the same color as his Nazi Uniform. Xavier left with a black suit, red tie, black trench coat, and a black fedora with a white band around it. "Well that was fun Doc, right?"

"Yeah, it was so Wundebar to watch them bleed." Richtofen said happily as he fixed his suit jacked a bit.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 4:15 am

Ezio raised his arm and fired his pistol, scattering the crowd. "Templars come, fight me as you have before." Several in the crowd muttered insults. Then twenty men emerged from the crowd with shock batons and pistols. Ezio smiled and charged. He dodged the closest mans baton, he grabbed his arm and twisted the it breaking it. Ezio took the baton and tripped the man. A second man approached from behind and Ezio swung the baton at the mans head. When it collided it cracked the mans skull. He threw the baton to the ground and retracted his hidden blade.

Ezio charged again and rolled over a man and stabbed the guy behind him. He dodged two more attacks and pulled out his crossbow. He fired at a a guy who started to aim at him, then used the side of the crossbow as a blade. He hit a man in the back of the head, instantly killing him. He backed away and put the crossbow on his back. The men looked nervously to each other and at Ezio. Ezio smiled as pulled out his sword, and waited for the next attack.

David shot the two on the ground with his M16, and fired at those that entered the store. He managed to hit a couple before eight started attacking him from down the sidewalk. He shot off several shots and hit two between the eyes. He jumped over the cars parked on the side of the road and used them as cover. David slung his assault rifle and pulled out his pistol. He ran down the street staying next to the cars, and firing off shots as he went. One shot hit a mans chest another hit a leg. He holstered his gun and jumped on top of the cars. His blades retracted and he leaped atop two men, stabbing them cleanly through there throats. A guy with an MP5 sprayed bullets missing all shots.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun May 05, 2013 4:54 am

Adrian got out of the van to investigate all of the commotion when he saw two strange men with batons staring at him he then asked the two men "hey you two what's going on" they didn't say anything all they did was start to walk towards Adrian he looked at the two confused "what are you doing?" Adrian asked. "Were gonna kick your a**" one of them replied Adrian then pulled the
    staff out from his back and said "oh really" as fire began to emerge from his hand. The two men began to run toward him ,he put his arm straight out and shot a firebolt at the closest person to him but missed. By the time he had realized he had missed they were right up on him, the closest one swung at him and Adrian dodged it and took a step towards the guy behind him, hit him with the head of the staff and hit the guy that swung at him with the butt of his staff knocking both on the ground. Adrian turned around and did not notice one of them pulling a pistol out, he aimed it at him and shot but missed due to him being dizzy. Adrian quickly turned around put his arm out straight and shot him in the head with a fireball. He then did the same the guys friend.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 05, 2013 5:33 am

as gun fire rang outside "what did they do this time" tenshi said as a small group of templar walk in and grabs tenshis shoulder. tenshi turned around and asked "may i ask what you need" soon one rased a gun to tenshis head and "you three will come with us now". "i don't think i can oblige you with that so i will ask you to leave".

the man just pushed the gun up to tenshis head and said "i never said i cant take you in dead so care to try again" tenshi just stared the man in the eyes and replied with "not the smartest move there" as his ears and tail came out and froze the gun "so then what to try that agian" but had a quick response of "piss off" as the other men pulled out there guns and opened fire as soon as they did tenshi dove to the counter as gunfire ripped up the counter top.

soon tabatha slid next to tenshi and tapped him with her staff he turned around to face her and said "car to help" she just nodded and with a wave of here staff and a layer of frost as ice cycles formed on the sealing soon the templar started getting nerves .suddenly tenshi hopped over the counter with his sword drawn as tabatha let loose a few ice shards after two of them they soon imbedded them in the twos chest.

at the same time tenshi copped of the arm one man and the head of another as the last man freed himself from the ice he opened fire on tabatha soon a bullet ripped into her arm tenshi saw that and in a rage froze the man up to his neck in ice as Irukukũ ran over to tabatha shacking her "big sister are you ok" then tabatha winched in pain.

as soon as he froze him tenshi calmed down and ran over to the two as soon as he got there Irukukũ started shacking him and said "please help big sis *sob* please" tenshi just put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair saying "its going to be ok just calm down i will help your big sis" tenshi then walked over to tabatha as a calm blue glow washed over them and soon her shoulder was good as new and Irukukũ tackled him to the ground hugging him "thanks you so much big brother"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Ezio stood and waited for the attack he knew would come, and sure enough it happened. A man to his left made a wide swing with his weapon. Ezio simply sidestepped then thrust his sword into the back of the mans head. He spun the sword breaking the guys neck. Ezio took the sword out of the still standing corpse and kicked it into the group of Templars. Ezio swung his blade at the nearest man and hit the shock baton, making blue sparks fly down the weapons. Ezio spun himself 360 and hit the man with an upward slash with his sword. Two men started attacking Ezio with the batons, while a third took aim with a pistol.

Ezio blocked several attacks sending out sparks. He dodged the next and got behind the guy. He tripped him with the flat of his blade and stabbed him through the heart while he was on the ground. Ezio quickly sheathed the sword and pulled out his dagger. He dodged another attack and stabbed the other man in the back, then used him as a shield. The man was quickly killed by gunfire from his own allies, Ezio kicked the corpse at the shooter and reloaded his pistol. "Is this the only fight I receive upon my return?" Ezio said, taunting them. The remaining men pulled out sidearms and SMGs to try to shoot Ezio. He threw a ball at his feet, it exploded releasing grey smoke around the men and making Ezio disappear.

David grabbed the MP5 from the panicked man. He swung the butt of the gun and hit the mans head, killing him. He turned the weapon to the other Templars and fired killing two. David threw the gun to the ground and pulled out his DG2. He swung the butt and it connected with the man on the ground, breaking his neck. He leaped away and at the remaining duo with the DG2. He fired and a bolt of lighning connected with the nearest man, and chained into the other. They stood as sizzling corpses before falling to the ground. David slung his weapon and started running down the sidewalk, to the others.

Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Xavier smiled a bit pulling a Spaz-12 and charging towards the men attacking Ezio. "Hey assassin, who the fuck are these guys." He asked calmly, as he jammed the barrel into one of the Templars jaw, and pulled the trigger, watching blood spray all over his comrades, not a drop hitting Xavier's new suit. "So pitiful how weak you idiots are." He laughed a bit before ramming his shotgun into another mans stomach, knocking him down to the ground, before pulling the trigger and leaving his guts sprayed on the pavement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:44 am