Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Serious Character RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by Edward Elric Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Fullmetal (I'm calling him that because Fullmetal sounds cooler than Edward or Ed) could hear gunshots. He read off his mental list of people who wanted him dead, but none used guns. Atleast, as far as the alchemist knew. So Fullmetal jumped down, stood up and began running towards the noise. The blonde alchemist watched from up high at a distance. Wasn't that the guy who had given him the Spetznaz jacket he was wearing at the moment? He decided to find out and try to be of some assistance, though the teen tried not to kill often, so he would likely just be holding them all back. So many people were dead...Fullmetal found it a bit depressing he was used to the sight of dead bodies by now. A person facing Xavier from the back (Darky and I agreed on this one) was about to shoot. Upon an instinct Fullmetal didn't understand, he ran at the soldier with a full-forced kick (left leg, too, unlucky for the guy) and stole the weapon he held, leaving the soldier quite helpless and easy to kill (because let's admit, all of them are dying like fish they're so easily killed). Fullmetal wouldn't kill if he had the option for now. He knew at some point he would have to again, but not right now if he had a choice.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Xavier pointed his gun at the disarmed soldier, spraying his brains out onto the ground. A sick and twisted smile on his face, "Wait a second...aren't you that kid I saved?" Xavier asked, shooting the last soldier who was trying to run away, before turning back to the younger, and much shorter boy. "You guys go on ahead, I have other business to attend to." With that though he pulled out a cigar, and a lighter once again, for the first time in a while he needed to smoke, and oddly enough the commander of the team he took the uniform from had what he was looking for. The click of the lighter, as a spark ignited a flame which he used to light the cigar he had pulled out of his uniforms pocket. He took a long drag off it, breathing the smoke out with a sigh. "Never thought I'd see you again, alive to say the least. I take it you know me, if you know the most wanted man in Russia. But I don't know you, so who the hell are you, kid?"

"You heard him, ja. Let's get going." Richtofen said as he stepped out of cover, slipping his pistol into his jacket. He decided it would be best for Xavier to deal with his own problems, rather than try and understand the mans past.
    Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Post by Edward Elric Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm

"My name is Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist." Fullmetal replied to Xavier. "I think you've made it obvious that you're wanted." He added. "Did you just call me a kid? Haven't heard that one since Armstrong was around.." Fullmetal asked, muttering the last part.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm

"Hey, I saved your life, so be thankful I'm wanted, or you'd be dead." Xavier said calmly as he took another drag off his cigar, oddly enough his mechanical arm was showing. It seemed once again he was going to need a new uniform. "Hand me that jacket. It's a bit big on you, being as it was a trench coat designed for a man of my height." Oddly enough he found it funny that the jacket he left with Edward, was once again back in his possession. Fate was always so odd and twisted.
    Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Post by Edward Elric Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Fullmetal handed over the jacket calmly. This left him a bit uncomfortable, as the teen only had a sleeveless black shirt under that, as some person had earlier taken his signature red jacket AND his black vest. Either way, Xavier would have likely found out sooner or later about his metal arm. He would've probably been asked about the name Fullmetal.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:47 pm

"So you're just like me. Half mechanical." Xavier said as he slipped on the trench coat, which reached down to his ankles. Sure it had a few patches, and such the most noticeable being a Hammer and Sickle sown onto the right shoulder. "So where's that suit of armor you were hauling around with you, kid?" He asked as he continued smoking the cigar, before tossing the very end of it once he was finished onto the ground.
    Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Post by Edward Elric Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

"Alphonse decided he would go on his own, so he's probably somewhere in Amestris." Fullmetal replied. "Yeah, long story with my limbs. You probably wouldn't understand most of it, anyway." The blonde alchemist added.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Agon hiding behind the burning wreckage popped out of cover and some soldiers with his pistols. He then ducked back behind cover and equipped his armor, activated his cloaking, and maneuvered himself behind the soldiers. Once behind the soldiers he deactivated his cloaking and began to shoot the soldiers from behind and recloaking when the soldiers noticed.

Adrian hid behind a crate snapping his fingers setting soldiers on fire
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Xavier was snapped back to reality as he heard shots from Agon drop a few soldiers, "Sorry kiddo, we have to get out of here. We'll talk later." Xavier said as he reloaded his M1911's, shooting the driver of a jeep that was carrying several soldiers to try and reinforce in containing the prisoners. The jeep swerved off, crashing into a wall, sending soldiers flying out onto the concrete, and into the wall, killing some, and injuring others. "Let's go before we get pinned down." Xavier called out as he adjusted his trench coat a bit.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Ezio was dazed by the explosion but nonetheless unharmed. He got him self together and ran to Xavier, hearing his shout. David had to be near and he began to look around. He saw David in a building off to his right. "There, go to that building." He said and pointed. He glanced around and noticed Jackson on the ground, struggleing to get his pistol from its holster. A few men were shooting at him from a distance but nothing was hitting; they seemed to back off, fearing death from Xavier. He ran at Jackson, the soldiers focusing attention on Xavier now. As he neared, Ezio saw a large piece of shrapnel protruding from Jackson's leg, keeping one leg down. He struggled to get up and cried out in pain when he fell down. He fumbled with his holster, and managed to get his weapon out. "Go, I'll keep these bastards away." Ezio shook his head, and mumbled. "Ottimo, ora devo portare questo ragazzo." Then helped him up, helping him slowly limp towards the warehouse. Blood poured from his new wound, leaving a trail behind them.

David picked off two more soldiers with head shots, before noticing Ezio helping Jackson. Need to cover them if they're gonna get here OK... He started shooting any soldier that posed a threat to the duo, picking them off before they had chances to fire or flee.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Agon saw the others running, so he cloaked and maneuvered his way back through the soldiers to get to them and followed even though he had no idea were they were going.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm

(ALL SHALL FEAR DEATH BY THE PSYCHOPATH THAT IS XAVIER! Twisted Evil )

Xavier smiled a bit picking up an assault rifle, "Come on Americans, afraid of one man? Just one man, it's pitiful you can't take me down." He called out as he aimed down the sights of the rifle, taking down soldiers who were at long range with near expert marksmanship. After all he was a trained as a sniper, but also as a Demon Hunter, so he tended to mix both of the fighting styles depending on his situations. "Everyone alright? We need to get going before we have the whole base swarming us, and reinforcement from Lord knows where else." He called out dropping the assault rifle. "Richtofen, pull open that crate, see if there's at least an LMG I can use."

Richtofen nodded as he took a crowbar, prying open the crate, and grabbing an M60, which he threw to Xavier. "There, it's already loaded with a 200 round box mag." With that said though as Xavier caught the LMG.

Xavier smiled a bit as he cocked back the LMG, "Let's get going then. I feel like I still need to teach these soldiers a lesson about fucking with a Russian demon hunter." He said with a chuckle as he made his way towards the building David had pointed out with Richtofen. "Go on Doc, get your shit and let's go."

"Ja, ja, don't rush me." Richtofen shot back at Xavier as he grabbed the few 115 stones he had, and his personal MP40.

tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:48 am

tenshi saw the trail of blood leading into the warehouse and saw jakson was bleeding heavily and ran up to him soon the familiar blue glow enveloped him "as long as i can do something about it no more are dying on my watch" soon the wound slowly closed
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 am

"Good, he is better." Ezio said to himself. He stood up from Jackson and helped him up. Jackson looked to Tenshi said. "Thanks, you crazy furry." He stretched his newly healed leg and stepped around a little before turning back. David walked up to Jackson and handed him his M-16. "Cover us." Jackson walked off to the large door and crouched as David had before. He began picking off targets from a distance, hoping Xavier would stop anything close. David turned toward Tenshi and gestured to an open crate. "Your stuff." He said, before turning back to the door. He walked up behind Jackson and asked. "How many?" Jackson was silent then fired off another burst, taking out a man in the open. "Twenty eight now, way more on their way." David nodded, then realized Jackson couldn't see that. "Damn, any ideas?" David asked. "One, but it's suicide for me." Jackson replied, then fired off a could more shots. "Then we aren't doing it." David said. Jackson stood up and handed him back his weapon. "It's already in motion." Jackson replied. These guys need to get out of here, no matter the cost. He ran out the broken open side door and made sure no one was there, then made his way through a small path to get to the other side of the base. "God damn it!" David yelled after him, knowing it wouldn't stop him.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 am

Xavier was smiling a bit as he began to spray down soldiers that got within his range, sure with a 200 round clip it wasn't going to be enough to take too many down, but it would work for now. "They fall just as easily as the Nazi's did in World War 2!"

Richtofen quickly made his way out and for once in his life decided to help Xavier. Usually he just let Xavier fight on his own, however he cocked back the slide on his MP40, and began to fire at soldiers who got close just as Xavier was. "So many pieces, I'm in heaven." Once again the doc was starting to sound hysterical as he watched chunks of flesh and blood fly everywhere. It was good to be killing again.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:08 pm

"o yes it is good to have you back shimomaru " tenshi said as he strapped the sword on his back and then hopped back into his strikers and soon the engine spurted to life " ok Merlin lets take to the sky's" and took of to the air and fired of a few more salvos
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Adrian walked over to the box containing his staff and tripped before grabbing it
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Xavier continued spraying down soldiers, finishing off the last of his clip by shooting a jeep driver, and his gunner. "Well that spells the end of this clip." He muttered as he slung the M60 onto his back, and pulled out his two silver M1911's. "Come on, let's hurry the hell up, I'm running low on ammo dammit!" Xavier yelled shooting soldiers that began to finally come into range of his pistol now, shells bouncing onto the ground, surrounded by shells at this point.

Richtofen tossed his grenade out into the open, watching a small squad of soldiers killed near instantly by the shock wave and shrapnel. "Hurry up dammit, these soldiers are starting to get boring to kill." He said with a near bored sounding tone.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:59 pm

David turned his attention back to small army outside and moved back to the door, crouching down again. He used up another clip and reached into a pouch to reload. "Damn, I'm dry!" He yelled after finding nothing. He slung his rifle around on to his back and pulled out his M1911, firing his weapon at any men in range. Ezio peaked out of cover and fired his pistol occasionally, never taking any men down, but hitting some. David went back into cover and noticed a loud chopping sound, recognized it as a helicopter, He glanced out not seeing any thing, and took it as it was still a ways off.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Agon was investigating some boxes before he heard shooting coming from outside the door. He sighed and walked angrily to the door, he the yelled "what oh". He hid behind the wall and pulled out his pistol after noticing the reason all the shooting was going on. He held his pistol up to himself and mummered "I don't think this is going to be enough". He put the pistol back in his holster and brung his wristbracer up near his face. He slid it around a bit before clicking the top portion of the wristbracer. A rifle then appeared as Agon pushed a small blue button on the side of it, it made a distinctive hum to alert the user something has changed. He stopped hiding behind the wall and shot the rifle firing a beam easily penetrating many soldier's torsos.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:39 pm

after hearing agon speak "holy shit it talks" tenshi said as the last of his salvos launched "well im out as well"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Xavier heard the sound of a chopper, and muttered a bit, "Well that's just fucking great, I'm near out of ammo. If we don't get moving I'm going to have use my knife." He said calmly as he finished off the last few shots of ammo. With that though he pulled out his knife, and smiled a bit though as he ran at a group of soldiers, ramming his blade into one mans stomach, and sending him flying into another soldier, a sort of sadistic look in his eyes. He was lost in another rush of adrenaline as he killed off another soldier, soon after curb stomping another soldier who was on the ground spraying blood up onto his leg, and forming a puddle with chunks of skull, brain matter, and blood on the ground.

Richtofen couldn't help but sigh a bit as he watched Xavier go into a near thoughtless state, just watching him kill man after man without much regard for his safety. "We should go, it looks like Xavier has their attention for now. I know he'll be fine though."
    Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Post by Edward Elric Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 am

OOC: Only Dark will understand this, but Darky, it looked like you guys left to somewhere else, so I thought if I jumped in I might fail and just make things really, really awkward....
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:21 am

OOC: Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. It's not because I don't like you, you're my sister after all. But you rarely seem to keep up with everyone, thus when you get left behind, you come back and have real no business being there.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:35 am

David used up his last clip of his pistol, holstering it and sighing. Ezio had given up trying to shoot the men, their armor being to thick for his small rounds. The chopper sound neared, and soon an AH-64 Apache hovered behind the enemy, looking past the soldiers, right to the warehouse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:40 am