Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Serious Character RP - Page 17 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by SeizedChief Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 am

Jackson walked back to his office then steeled a glance at Ezio before siting down. Jackson hung his head in thought then brought up his intercom. "Private Ryan, Corporal Smith, and Sergeant Mehoff report to my office now." Ezio looked over and raised an eyebrow. Jackson put the com away and said. "Don't worry, these are my most trusted men. They'll help." Ezio nodded a bit then walked to the door. Minutes later the three men walked in. They saw Ezio as they walked in but didn't ask a thing. The men stood at attention in front of captain's desk, staring straight ahead. "At ease men."  Jackson said. He motioned for Ezio to step forward and asked him to help explain the situation. After a long discussion they decided to help. Jackson walked over to the table that the DG-2 lay on. He picked it up then said. "If you needed anymore convincing, here it is." The men began loading the weapons they had with them, there pistols. Jackson opened the door and stepped out, with Ezio and the rest behind him.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am

Xavier had enough strength to keep himself just barely awake now, however he continued to think on his past. "Wonder what ever happened to that kid....he was blonde, kinda short, probably twelve when I met him...thought I saw him with a suit of armor." He said quietly to himself before he completely went blank, having a flashback of one of his missions.

Xavier had a suppressed AK-47 in his hands, his men stood around him, he signaled for the two men to move up, "Petrov, Reznov, move up and take out anyone in that room. Bagrov, and Volodin take clear out the other room. I'll take care of the enemy commander and his guards in the office."

"Yes sir, Commander Klokov." Rang out the voices of the four men, and with that they all moved into the mansion.

It was a trap though, and Xavier watched as his men tried to fight back, but Bagrov was blown to bits by a barrage of explosive rounds, and Xavier was just lost in the hail of gunfire, the only one who wasn't hit,. He knew it was on purpose, they wanted the spetznaz commander alive.

"Set down your weapons and you will stay alive, refuse, and we will not harm you." A man shouted out, so Xavier set down his rifle, and watched as two men closed in on him, one pointing a Uzi at him, and the other keeping a Glock 18 within reach, and handcuffs in his other hand.

"Wrong move mother fuckers." Xavier growled, taking the man who tried to handcuff him and using him as a meat shield, with that though he took the Full-auto G18, and began to spray down the soldiers. There were easily twenty. So he didn't have enough rounds, so he made sure the few men he shot down were worth it, making sure the ones with AK-47's, and shotguns were down, leaving only men with small arms. "Really want to go now?" He asked pulling out his T-33 pistol, and he dove behind cover, listening as pistol shots, and SMG round ripped through the couch he had chosen to hide behind. Once most of it stopped since the all needed to reload he took his shot, jumping over the couch, and leaping into midair, he made sure the kill off the last ten soldiers, leaving him with two extra rounds as he landed on his feet.

"Fuck, fuck, tell me he's de- How the hell are you alive?" The voice of man came, he wore a black suit, had an eyepatch over his right eye, and was shaking with fear. He was desperately trying to hold onto his .357 magnum, but at this point his just dropped it.

"Because fuck you, that's how." Xavier said calmly, pulling the trigger twice on his T-33, and watching the man who had ordered the mercenaries that slaughtered his squad, ordered him to kill those innocents, and the one who made him into Russia's most wanted traitor. While these men were just hired months after he was kicked out of the military, he still came to care for them all like the soldiers he had control of before. They were like him, all wanted for disobeying orders that were wrong, and cruel. The man fell back out of his chair, and out the fifth story window, screaming as he landed in the fountain below. "Sweet dreams." Xavier muttered as he ran towards the window, and jumped out, landing and rolling, until well  he heard the sound of a grenade click in the fountain, and was well blown to hell.

"What do we have hear, Ja?" Came the voice of a German, he sounded excited, watching as The Russian soldier woke up.

"Who the hell are you? Why am I here? What the hell happened to my limbs...oh my God what happened to me!?" Xavier yelled, looking at his body, which was covered in metal, and his arm and leg replaced with metal too.

"Well soldier, you were blow to hell, and your squad was all dead, Ja. So I thought it would be Wundebar to patch you up, I thought you might be able to help me, Xavier Klokov. Russia's most wanted man. I'm Richtofen, Doctor Edward Von Richtofen." Richtofen said happily, smiling a rather kind smile, even if he sounded like a psychopath, and acted like one. "I designed that set of arms and legs for you, however I had to have parts of your organs now running like a machine, the explosion blew off your arm, your leg, and destroyed some of your vitals. It's the best I can do right now, when we get to the U.S, or Germany I can do much better."

"Thanks, I guess." Xavier said calmly, he was still his usual seven foot tall, but getting used to the mechanical limbs would take some time.

Screaming could be heard in the chamber, it wasn't from the electricity though, Xavier had minor PSTD from his past as a Spetznaz soldier. "Fuck, fuck, fuck you all I will rip your heads off and shit down your necks!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, the chains creaked, and snapped, he tore off the parts that kept inducing him with electricity, before collapsing onto the ground. "Ten minutes, ten minutes and I can kill you all..." He said under his breath. He was seeing red down.

Richtofen sat in the cell, just pondering the past now, remembering when he first met Xavier. "Funny how I had to put his ass back together." He said calmly, laying down on the cot that was provided for him, looking up at the ceiling, wondering how the Russian fool was doing now that he fucked up enough to be moved to a separate part of the base.
    Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Post by Edward Elric Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 am

OOC: Still a bookmark, flashback post that you can read if you want.

Speaking of memory, the alchemist wore a spetznaz jacket. Some person had taken his bright red one with the ever so familiar jet black mark on the edge. This was all he had. He would have found a way to alchemically transmute the symbol on the back of his original attire if this jacket wasn't military. Not that he cared about military property, but this was special. The memory did nothing but return.
      Back at Russia. Ed had been searching for a way to get their bodies back when he had found a line of innocents, about to be murdered. The alchemist would have saved them, but there was no way he had a chance, and the pre-teen at the time knew that. His automail was close to breaking. A guy around 7 feet tall (reminding him of Al and Armstrong) had done so much though. The alchemist had to watch everything happen. It was sort of sad now. The kid wasn't sensitive to blood like anybody else his age. The man had handed him the jacket and simply walked off, leaving Ed to only say 'Thank you, sir.' The alchemist would dare not tell the colonel, not even his brother. But now he was alone and far away from Amestris, so he found it safe to wear the spetznaz jacket after his original was stolen by somebody. That person better have had a good reason, making this memory return.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:43 am

Jackson rounded a corner and raised the DG-2. He then motioned for the others to move ahead and followed behind. The men then stacked up at a door leading to the cell block; Jackson moved to the front, then in put a code to open the door. He quickly observed four men guarding the cells, and said. "Let em go, fellas." He raised the weapon and the others did the same, each picking there own man. They raised there arms in a defensive way."What the hell are you doing, captain!" The squad leader yelled. One guard began moving his arm to his holster and Ezio fired at him with his hidden pistol. The others with Jackson opened fire, as the guards attempted to fire on them. "Mehoff get those cells open. Smith, get that crap off of them, they cant fight like that.  Ryan, see what weapons are there and distribute them." The soldiers snapped to there tasks and Jackson walked over to David's cell. Once the chains fell to the ground he walked over to Jackson. Jackson handed him the DG-2 and David slung it on his back. "Thanks for the delayed rescue." Then pushed him to the side. He walked out and Ezio walked over. "It will be good to fight by your side once more." David nodded and walked up to the private. He grabbed the weapon he was holding and pulled back the charging handle. M4A1, as close to my baby as I'm gonna get... Jackson walked out and stood near David, waiting for the others.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Agon slowly tilted his head towards the door, and looked in awe at it opening. He got up and slowly started walking towards the open door. He was then surprised by a man that walked out from the side of the door. This man then walked at a steady pace into Agon's cell, he said to Agon "I'm here to take that inhibiter off of you". Agon  shrugged his shoulders  and said "whatever just don't screw up my bracer you primitive ape" Agon put his left arm out in front of his body to let the man take off the inhibiter.
    Smith then reached his arm out to grab the inhibiter and toke it off of Agon's wrist bracer. Once it was off Smith walked out of the cell and left Agon on his own, Agon looked at his bracer seeing a slight blue glow noticing that it wasn't turned off anymore, and then put his fingers on it sliding the screen reequipping all his equipment.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:16 pm

tenshi walked up to david with his rocket at the ready"so it is time we make our leave"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:50 am

Jackson looked to him and shook his head. "Not yet, we need to get the psycho and the rest of your stuff. David's equipment, your katana and heli feet. The psycho robot has a bunch of stuff their too." David looked to Jackson and said. "Wheres Xavier being held anyway?" "He's in the west wing, heavily guarded area." Jackson replied. "Where is our stuff? David asked. "A warehouse next to the west wing." Jackson replied. He glanced at Tenshi's rocket launcher and said. "I don't think that's gonna be to good in here. This place is built to withstand several precision airstrikes. Private, give me that weapon." Ryan handed Jackson a UMP 45 and Jackson held it out to Tenshi.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 am

Richtofen picked up an M1911 off one of the guards, cocking back the slide, "Well then, let's get going, Ja." He said calmly, waiting for Jackson to lead the way out. "And so you know Jackson, you ever mess with one of my experiments again, there will be blood, ja."

Xavier just muttered a bit, managing to sit up, and lean up against a wall. "Hey fuckers, just you wait, to watch your necks go snap, your friends blood spray all over you. Вы свиньи собаки американцев, сын суки задницу ублюдок капиталистические свиньи." He growled in his Russian accent, the parts in his mechanical half starting to whir again. The Russian would be able to get up soon enough, and slaughter those that put him in here. "Better to be chained up by a few soldiers and electrocuted, than be drunk and have Richtofen trying to do the same thing." He muttered sarcastically, he never did remember much from his drunken nights, so if he did he knew he hadn't drank enough.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:22 am

Adrian looked in awe at his cell door opening and walked out and thought TREES I'M COMING
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 am

"Alright, lets move out." Jackson said. He began to move forward with David and Ezio behind him, while the rest of the squad took up the rear. As they began to move out an alarm blared to life and the lights began to dim. Damn, we need to move now. Jackson motion for the others to move, and moved forward himself. David saw motion ahead and grabbed Jackson's shoulder. "Large squad up ahead. Ten men." He whispered. He sent the same message back to the others, then turned forward and put his sights on a soldier.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:58 am

"let me take care of this " and soon a almost a dozen senbon formed and flung them at the troops hitting 8 of them in the neck knocking them out before rushed up the hall and gave a quick neck chop to the final two "so then shall we move on"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 am

"Wow, nice." David said. The others then continued on and soon arrived in the west wing. While the lighting in the cell area was out, the west wing didn't seem affected by it. David noticed several guards around a large metal door. Jackson opened fire hitting one in the chest. David did the same and clipped ones jaw. Two guards remained and took cover behind a console. David used up the last of his M4 and dropped it to the ground. "Cover me." He said, before bursting out of cover. He ran down the hall as the guards reloaded. David sprung over the cover and tripped one man as he tried to stand. The other came at him with the butt of his weapon. He sidestepped slightly and grabbed the weapon. David forced it from the soldiers grip and hit him across the face with the barrel off the weapon, then he hit the man with the butt of the gun, snapping his neck back. The soldier grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground. The soldier had a large build and quickly forced David down. He gripped David throat, struggling to get out of the mans grasp. David brought out his hidden blade and drove the blade into the mans throat. Jackson moved up to David and helped him up. The rest of the men moved up and started working on the console. The door began to open and David quickly walked inside.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 am

Xavier just smiled a bit at David, standing up, "Nice to see you finally came. No weapons for me, I guess I'll just kill them with my bare hands." He said with a chuckle, walking out of the cell, a simple smirk on his face. He was going to have fun watching the soldiers fall at his feet. "Jackson, next time, don't do something like that. Now then hand over my insignia, hope you had fun with it."

Richtofen was still following everyone, he didn't really care to fight if he didn't have to. He just preferred to have others do the work for him, it was easier that way.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:23 am

"Yeah, yeah, I do." Jackson said. He pulled the cross out of a utility pocket and tossed it at Xavier. He glanced down the hall and saw a squad of men approaching. "Shit, company." He said. He raised his pistol and began to fire as the men took cover. He looked over to the squad he had gathered. "You three get an APC up and running. rest of you on me. Lets move!" He said over the gunfire. He popped out of cover and fired off a clip, hitting one man. Ezio fired off crossbow bolts taking out one man. He slung the weapon though when he realized it wasn't as efficient as the firearms. David pulled out his DG-2 and fired down the hall hitting a man, chaining into a couple others. The remaining men retreated down the hall to find new cover but continued to open fire.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:40 am

Xavier felt a few bullets bounce off his metal body, however he didn't really care as he put his necklace on, smiling a bit. However he growled a bit when he realized his necklace was already used. "Jackson I'm going to kick your ass for using my damn necklace, it would've been really helpful in this situation." However with that aside he took a M4A1 off some soldiers dead body and began to fire off rounds at the men down the hall, watching as one man fell dead, hitting his comrade on the way down, his shotgun firing when it hit the ground and blowing the other mans leg off.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 am

"yea i got ya " tenshi ran down the hall to the motor pool to the apc and hopped in the driver seat and revved the engine and gave a evil grin ( https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img194/8118/horriblesubsstrikewitch.jpg )" this will be fun"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 am

David, Ezio, and Jackson followed Tenshi into the motor pool. The garage had a large armored door closed on the only exit. The squad of men and Ezio jumped into the APC. Ryan got onto the main gun and saw that the vehicle had explosive rounds and a heavy machine gun. The other two got in the back and started moving equipment out. As the rest of the equipment fell out Ezio sat down inside with the others. David ran up to a small side door and kicked it open. He walked out and saw forty men already armed pointing various weapons at him. He slowly walked out, hands up. Jackson glanced out the small door and saw what was happening. He rushed over to the armored door and input a code to open it. He then ran over to the APC and hopped in the side. He looked over to Tenshi and said. "Give em hell!"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 am

Xavier turned away from the men who he was firing at, taking a grenade off a body, and throwing it down the hall, "Fuck you that's why!" He yelled running towards the A.P.C, he pulled himself onto a ladder that was on the side of the vehicle. "Go, go, go! I can hang on just get going!" He yelled as he pulled out an M1911 pistol with his non-mechanical arm, since he was using his mechanical arm to hold onto the vehicle.

Richtofen sat in the back of the A.P.C, he new what was going on right now, but he didn't seem to care. He would've preferred to have been able to work with 115, or progress with his research. Lord how hard is it to get out of here, I just wanted to get some research done yesterday, but no I'm stuck with this idiots.

Ryan cocked back the slide on the heavy machine gun to make sure the first round of explosive ammo was chambered, "I'm good to go, sir!" He called out, aiming down the sights at the men surrounding David, firing into the crowd watching one of the poor soldiers separate at the waistline into two pieces. With that though he made sure he knew where he was aiming as he fired, shooting into the crowd, watching body parts start flying, confusion and chaos erupted in seconds, leaving the men in discord.
    Edward Elric
    Edward Elric
    Admin

Post by Edward Elric Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm

OOC: Bumping the thread considering it hasn't been updated in a day or more.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

"got it lets rock" tenshi hit the gas and rammed in the door shredding the door like a can "so where to?"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Xavier felt himself smash into the door, and nearly lost his grip on the ladder and his gun. "Fuck, Tenshi! What are you doing, trying to get us killed?" Xavier yelled before shooting several soldiers that had cornered David, watching their bodies fall alongside the others. "Gotta love the smell of napalm in the morning don't ya?" 

Private Ryan continued spraying down the soldiers with the 50.cal explosive ammo, watching the bodies spray leaving a river of blood and body parts on the ground. "Come on, that's the best you got?"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 am

David started sprinting away as the first shots started to fly. Bullets flew by his face as he ran, none of them hitting to David's relief. The warehouse Jackson had mentioned wasn't guarded and the rest of the troops on the base seemed distracted by the APC. David kicked open a door then rushed inside. The gunshots and explosions outside seemed muffled as David tore open several large crates. After a couple minutes of searching he finally found the crate with all their equipment. Finally, how the hell am I gonna carry Tenshi's stuff? Shit. David put on his face mask and his helmet; he picked up his M-16 and M1911 and pulled the crate over to a large sliding door. He slid it halfway open and crouched next to the door, weapon raised. For now he decided to pick off stragglers on the outer part of the base.

Jackson held on as the vehicle accelerated, and observed as his own men where blown to pieces by his new allies. As they advanced he saw the soldiers start hiding behind large crates and transport trucks. A man popped out of cover and started aiming a large pipe device at them. Oh shit! "RPG, get the fuck out!" He quickly turned and pushed Tenshi out his side. Ezio in the back heard and shoved Richtofen out the back door onto the concrete. The other three in the back tried to get out but couldn't move in time. Jackson was in the middle of leaping out on his own when the rocket streaked by and hit the vehicle, throwing up smoke and flames. Jackson was thrown from the vehicle, landing hard on the concrete. Ezio managed to escape unscathed with Richtofen, while David watched from a distance.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 am

Xavier smashed into the concrete, groaning as he felt his own blood seep out of fresh wounds, "Son of a bitch, why do I always have to deal with explosives?" He muttered pushing himself up he used his M1911 to kill the man with the RPG before he could reload, and another man who had been trying to keep order among the men.

Richtofen still had his pistol with him so he stood up and began to fire at the soldiers attacking those of the group who had survived the APC being destroyed. He knew Xavier was injured, and would need to have his mechanics repaired when he got the chance and the tools to do so. For now though he wanted to get the 115 samples they had confiscated from him, and his MP40, other than that though he didn't care about the other items. A knife, a hand grenade, and a few other miscellaneous items that could easily be replaced.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm

tenshi landed hard on the floor and his rocket launcher landed near him with a clang he quickly picked it up "that is it i tried to not kill you but to attack your own allies is unforgivable " and then let loose a few salvos of rockets
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

"We have you surrounded, please cease fire, and surrender your weapons!" A soldier called out at the group, only before Xavier shot him in the head, laughing a bit.

"They have surrounded.....poor, poor, bastards." Xavier said with a grin as he watched the soldier he shot fall to the ground. "You guys go on ahead, get your gear. Richtofen and I can handle this." Xavier said to the others as he reloaded his two M1911's now, ready to finish this fight.

"Xavier you deal with them. I'm not staying here. I still have my items to collect such as my 115, and my MP40." The doc said as he took cover behind a crate, waiting for the others to try and get out of there so he could follow close behind.

"Stupid Kraut." Xavier muttered as he charged into the fray of remaining soldiers, using his silver M1911's to send men up to their Lord in heaven. Soldier after soldier falling dead onto the ground, puddles of blood forming around every body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 pm