Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

stukatim
    stukatim

Serious Character RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by stukatim Sat May 18, 2013 1:06 am

Agon pressed the wrist bracer causing smooth, grey armor covering him from head to toe to appear on him. He then started moving his right foot left to right while looking down and he said "wow I have not wore this in a while". He looked back up and stopped moving his foot and shrugged his shoulders then said "never needed to oh well I need to get a move on". He then looked behind him and thought hmm I might take that road. He continued on that road until he saw a large platoon stopped near an alley way, but before he could he could react he was spotted "Get out here we know your there" one of them called out "if you don't we'll open fire" another called out.
    So Agon came out and held his hand up then said "hi uh" the troops raised there weapons and one yelled "prepare to fire on my mark". Agon put both hands forward in a stop motion and said "woah woah woah hold on now can I at least do something first".
    One of the soldiers yelled out "what are you going to do take off your armor so it's easier to kill ya". Agon started swiping his wrist bracer and said "yea yea". He then pressed his wristbracer cloaking himself and ran towards the alley, once he did this the soldiers fired but missed every shot "where did he go" one asked in a panic like tone.

Agon peaked out of the ally to see most of the soldiers either confused or panicing he thought hmm this might be a good time to kill a few. He drew his pistols from his holster and shot 4 times at the closest soldiers killing 3 of them. this aloud the others to see were he was so about 3 of them moved toward the alley they got against the wall, and moved in in a single file line. Agon saw these men and shot the first one and the second one then ran up to the third one, pushing his gun to the side wrapping his tail around his neck picking him up and chocking him. Agon then asked "what do you want with me" as he was tightening his grip "I asked what do you want with me". Agon asked as the soldier was grabbing his tail and gasping for air, Agon then slung him across the street and ran out of the ally mowing down 8 soldiers during the distraction.

The rest of the soldiers ran to the vehicles parked near the sidewalk. Agon thought why didn't they just do that before.. oh well I count a couple Humvees and a tank. He then pressed his bracer cloaking himself he watched and waited for them to start accelerating once they started accelerating he ran up next to one of the jeeps, and uncloaked himself shooting the driver and gunner then spun around and shout the other Humvees gunner. he saw the tank gun turn to him so he recloaked himself climbed onto the tank and uncloaked he swiped his bracer right and materialized a plasma sword. Then proceeded to cut off the tank barrel and opened up the hatch of the tank and shot the guy in it. He jumped off of the tank walked up to the Humvee that he didn't shoot the driver in and shot him.

Last edited by stukatim on Sat May 18, 2013 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat May 18, 2013 2:47 am

Ezio stood at the epicenter of a circle of bodies, the men still standing looked at Ezio in a sort of shock. They simply held there weapons and started with wide eyes. "This is the only warning I will give you, leave now or you will not be spared." Several men started raising there weapons at Ezio. David slowed his pace to a walk and approached the semi circle of men that surrounded Ezio. David walked up to a soldier and kicked his legs out from under him, he quickly slashed the mans throat with his hidden blade and sidestepped to his left, dodging some bullets.

Ezio took this chance, and unsheathed his dagger. He ran to nearest man and kicked a soldiers legs out from under him and quickly turned himself around and crouched and put his hands up behind him, then grabbed the mans head as he fell forward. He pulled his head downward, over his shoulder, snapping his neck. A soldier turned and glanced and shouted at him. Ezio ran at the man as he pulled out his combat knife. The man swung as Ezio drew closer. He dodged the swipe and punched the man in the face twice. As the man brought the knife back Ezio went under his arm and grabbed it. He stabbed the man in the back of the neck killing him.

Ezio saw another man turn to look and he turned himself full circle then slashed the mans throat. A man aimed at Ezio and fire missing barley, Ezio threw the combat knife and hit the man in the throat. David vaulted over a jeep and used it for cover. he peaked out and got off a few shots before more shots hit near him. Damn I need to get closer... David threw a flashbang over the jeep. After the blast he ran out from cover and shot several men with his rifle before slinging it back behind him. He ran at a dazed man and drove his blade deep into his throat and continued running. a man recovered and pulled out his knife.

Ezio glanced to the sky and saw three transport helicopters hovering above. "David, get here!" He said before he ran into a nearby alley. David heard the call but he continued running. The APC and remaining gunners still didn't open fire because they could hit their friendlies. David grabbed the mans blade, twisted and drove it far into their back. Barely any men still stood in the road and that made David worry. The remaining men had either ran clear of him or completely fled. David glanced to the gunners and saw the barrel of the guns start to whirl. David ran at in the direction of an alley for cover. The first shots impacted his feet, not injuring him but knocking him down, sending him into a twirl. He rolled as he landed and got prone. Men started repelling from the choppers and quickly ran in his direction. The men no doubt where Delta Force operatives. David rolled on his side and tried with effort to stand. His legs felt like rubber. He began to stand and pulled out his pistol. He aimed at several man and fried his full clip. He killed two before he received a hail of bullets to the chest. He fell unconscious as he fell to the ground.

Ezio watched from the shadows of the alley and quickly ran from the area. From what he saw they had David in chains and carried him in the direction of a armored prison van. Ezio ran to Brooklyn bridge so he could get to Manhattan.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat May 18, 2013 3:05 am

Xavier looked over at Tenshi and chuckled a bit, "Not bad, however you need to get out mate. I can handle the rest of them." He said calmly as he tossed aside the MP5 and pulled out his two silver 1911 pistols. Sure he was a Russian soldier, but he loved the American sidearm for some odd reason.

So that's what he did, he charged at the soldiers, making sure that they all knew he was unbreakable at this point. His clothing was ripped, and torn, his metal arm and chest partially exposed now. Hails of gun fire left the metal of his body dented and even broken in several places now. "Fuck all of you, when I'm out of ammo, I will tear your throats out with a knife and make a necklace!" He yelled ramming a blade into one mans throat, and kicking his dead body into a several other soldiers.

The Delta Force Operatives had been closing on Xavier and one tossed an E.M.P grenade, which hit Xavier in the shoulder and bounced off, landing at his feet. The crackle of electricity, followed by a low grunt, and finally metal crashing down onto the ground was heard.

"Fu-fuck you, you American pigs. The streets still run red with your blood, is it really worth the trouble to take me in?" Xavier said as he managed to pick up his pistol with still human arm, and shoot down one of the Delta Operatives who had actually hit him with the E.M.P blast.

Shortly after a soldier decked him with the stock of an M4. Xavier was left dazed and confused, as he was stripped of his weapons, chained up with a shock collar tightly around his neck. Now they knew how to exploit his weakness, which was the fact he was prone to electricity which shut down half his functions in his right side.

"Where the hell am I, you mother fuckers?" Xavier asked weakly, coughing a bit of blood up onto the floor. He looked around at the inside, realizing he was on the floor of an APC, with two armed guards on either side of him. He was on his knees, when he tried to stand up though he was kicked down onto the floor. He had no idea what they wanted with some washed up, traitor Spetznaz, but he was sure to find out soon enough.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat May 18, 2013 3:13 am

"this is not good one..." before tenshi could finish one solder butt checked him from behind as darkness overcame his vision all he heard was the clang of his blade hitting the ground and incoherent chatter

as soon as his vision has returned his was bound by handcuffs and dragged into an apc before the darkness overtook him ones again
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat May 18, 2013 3:39 am

Agon looked down at his bracer, swiped it and dematerialized his armor. He turned around to see all the dead bodies and turned back around to see soldiers forming a line the one in the middle yelled "freeze put your hands up". Agon then started to inch his hands toward his pistols "yea yea" he replied. He then drew his pistols firing four times killing four people at the end of the line. He then dashed to the ally that he used to take cover before as this happened he was being shot at and a flicker of light appeared and disappeared near Agon. Crap my shields are down Agon thought he looked at his bracer and thought should I get my nah I don't need it my shields will be up in no time.

As he was thinking this the soldiers were getting ready to assault the ally in which he was taking cover. "Sir I volunteer to netrulize the alien threat" one of the soldiers said "sorry john we need him alive" the squad leader said. "Okay I need at least two people with tazers to move into that ally and bring him down" the squad leader commanded. Two people moved into the ally and shot Agon at the same time while his shields were down knocking Agon on the ground. One of them yelled "Sir we got em" The squad leader then came into the ally and pulled out a needle.

"You see this" he said this is enough tranquilizer to take down two full grown elephants. He then knelled down to Agon, knocked on his arm and said "I don't think this will go through those scales". So he opened his lip and injected it into his gum and said "nightie night" as Agon began to drift into a sleep.

Last edited by stukatim on Sun May 19, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat May 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Xavier managed to push himself up a bit, and looked at a man in black beret. He was a soldier, one of the Delta Force Operatives who was sent to take him down. "And what do you want?" He asked as he felt the shock collar send out a wave of electricity, leaving Xavier on the floor now. Now the shock affected his entire body, keeping him fully disabled if needed.

"Just doing what I was ordered to do, Xavier. Spetznaz, betrayed his squad, dishonorably discharged. It's scum like you who deserve to be hung." The soldier spat at him, however he chuckled a bit, now watching as Xavier tried to force himself up. "Leave him be, the Templars will either send him back to his own country to be punished for his crimes, or kept with the others."

"F...fu...fuck you..." Xavier trailed off, passing out. He had been beaten, shocked, and literally broken. However his will still remained strong, at least as strong as it could when he could barely fight or function anymore.

Richtofen had left a pile of bodies at the front door, until he was out of ammo. He tried to fight off the rest with his Luger, however he was soon beaten down, and throw into a humvee which joined up with the rest of the transport convoy. When he tried to speak, he was decked by a soldier, and told to not say a word at all, unless he wanted to die. So he just shut up now.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Adrian was sitting at the pod until he heard foot steps he looked behind the pod to see a squad of soldiers investigating the pod. They had not noticed him yet so he snapped his fingers lighting one of them on fire. He thought the snap would have revaled his position but the soldiers were panicing to much to notice. So he walked out and they noticed him the farthest one shot him in the knee and he cried out in pain "god why does this always happen to me" before passing out due to blood loss.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 19, 2013 5:10 am

David sat, chained to the wall of the van. Three soldiers sat in the van, two across from him and one next to him.They all stared at him, weapons in their hands, but not aimed. His weapons had been piled into a crate and left in the center of the van. He still had his blades, but decided not to use them. The man in front of him gestured to the one next to him, he took his helmet and mask off. It revealed his gruff, scared face. The man across seemed to be the squad leader and took his own helmet off. He leaned forward and glared into Davids eyes, with a look of curiosity not anger. "So tell me what the hells going on?" He asked David with a sort of kind look in his eyes. "Why don't you tell me? You wouldn't understand if I told you." David replied.

"Well, where to start? We caught your crazy psycho robot, the Nazi, the guy with heli feet, the alien, and the pyro. Then of course you, you seem to be most reasonable, well that at least knows whats going on." David kept on glaring into the mans eyes, warning him if anything. "You're being manipulated, but you don't understand." The man glared back at him, in a patient sort of way. "I don't want to get rough. So please, at least tell me who you are?" David glanced to his feet, at the box then back to the man. "David Harper, that's all your getting." The soldier giggled slightly. "We'll see my friend." He said before he patted Davids shoulder, then moved through a small dorr to the front passenger seat, closing it behind him. David sighed and contemplated his new predicament.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun May 19, 2013 10:18 pm

at the same time in a Humvee tenshi was awoken from the bumping from the road "yo Shirley can you chill on your speed obsession i was ..." he opened his eyes as a random solder starred at him with a blank look "o right im not at base any more" hearing this the solder grabbed tenshis shoulders and look him dead in the eye "base ... who are you working for?".

tenshi just stared back "dude chill allow me to introduce my self i am flying officer tenshi Miyafuji of the 501 joint fighter wing now then where are we?" "that is none of your concern" was the solders only response "... well fuck this is gonna be bad" tenshi thought before returning to the nothing more then the hum of the engine

Last edited by tenshi on Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun May 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Xavier looked up at the leader, and grinned. He charged him, head on, ignoring the shock now, and simply smashing him into a wall. The soldier was crying out in pain, before he began to cough and spit blood onto Xavier. His ribs were shattered from the impact of Xavier's metal half, impaling the Delta Operatives' ribs into his lungs. "YOU FUCKING PIGS KILLED MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY! YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WILL D-" In the middle of his yelling, a soldier smashed him in the head with a buttstock, and knocked the Russian out.

"Cpt.Jackson, we have an issue in the transport carrying the Spetznaz. The commander is dead, and the target may be in critical condition soon. He has a knife in his stomach now, I have the medic working on it, however we may-What in the he-NO, NO FUCK-" The soldiers radio cut out completely, just static remained. The medic was dead on the ground now, the knife rammed into his skull, and Xavier pointing a pistol at the last soldiers head.

"Night, night." Xavier said calmly blowing the last soldiers head off. He took the handcuffs off, tore the shock collar off himself, an picked up the med kit. He simply took off his shirt, jacket, and began to wrap up the wound, grunting a bit since it was a bit painful. "Fucking pigs." He muttered.

Once Xavier was finished up wrapping his wound, he took a soldiers black and gray camo jacket slipping it on, and then took the leaders beret, chuckling a bit, "You can't hold a fucking Russian down."
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

((I guess I'll just sit here and stalk the thread then...to lost anyways...))
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun May 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Ezio watched the convoy leaving the city from the roof of an apartment building. I need to get to them before they reach the Templars. Ezio jumped off the building and dived. He pulled the string for his parachute the latest he could and sailed onto the sidewalk. Thank Leonardo. He ran for a car parked on the side of the street. He slowed his pace to a walk and approached the car. A women sat inside and appeared to be looking for something. Ezio knocked on the window and the women turned and rolled down the window. "What do you want?" She asked, in an annoyed tone. He put down his hood and smiled at the women. "Madama, would it be so rude as to ask you for a ferry?" The women looked confused at Ezio and said. "What do you want me to drive you somewhere?" "Si." He replied. The women unlocked the door. "Okay, get in. I have nothing better to do." Ezio Opened the door and sat next to the women. "Where to you need to go?" She asked. "Could you follow those vehicles?" He asked, and pointed to the convoy across the bridge. "I'm sorry, I don't want to get in trouble or anything." Ezio turned. "There is more trouble you could get in with me then anyone else." The women sighed. "Alright, whatever. I get in trouble, its your ass." She said and drove after the convoy, staying far behind the convoy.

David looked to the door as the soldier came to the back. He sat down across from David and said. "Well your crazy robot just killed three of our guys. But hes locked in tighter then a, uh. You know what never mind." David still glared at the man. "Well it seems like you still wont talk, I'll be sure to be your interrogator then. Once we reach the base." This now roused his curiosity. "What base?" David asked. "Well you wont tell me any thing, why should I?" He said with joking like smile. "Names, Carl Jackson, by the way." He said. He moved up front again and smiled back before closing the door. What and the hell is with that guy, to damn friendly. Given the circumstances, I'd expect him to want me dead.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

Agon awoke in a prison truck, he was slightly disoriented from the tranquilizers once he vision was clear of blur he saw a soldier standing above him. The soldier saw that he was awake and said "finally awake" Agon looked at him in a visious manner and said, "shut up you little f**cker". The soldier then replied with, "well that's rude I-". Agon cut him off mid sentence and said. "You a**holes came up to me for no reason, pointed guns at me, and told me to freeze" The soldier replied. " Well we don't want citizens to know about ETS" Agon then said, "little to late for that don't cha think" Agon then looked forward and sat quietly.

Adrian woke up in the back seat of a humvee drozy as could be he looked over to the side and saw a soldier. The soldier looked at him and said "face forward" so Adrian faced forward without even questioning. He looked down at his knee and saw a linen bandage or what he thought was a linen bandage. He then thought they must have bandaged me up to stop the bleeding that's nice of them
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Xavier picked up the radio clicking the button on the side, "I suggest Jackson that you don't send a squad to try and contain me. Unless you believe you can take me down. Also send regards to the Delta Force, if there are any for the weapons." He said with a chuckle, before releasing the button, and waiting for a reply.

Xavier kicked up a suppressed M4 catching it and pulling the bolt back, slipping the rifle into a back holster. After that Xavier picked up a Spaz-12, took his M1911's back from the leader of the Operatives. "Well then, time to save the other dumbfucks. Good lord two trained soldiers, and alien, and myself. This is more of a ragtag team then A Russian, a German, a Japanese, and an American Marine." He muttered under his breath.

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon May 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Jackson hit the intercom to reply. "Well, if you hadn't noticed your locked in their. And I'll kill your friend if you try to kill any more of my soldiers." He released the button and waited for a reply. He didn't plan on killing anyone, but he would still threaten and lie if it could save lives.

(I'm gonna control this guy for a bit, but not for long.)

Last edited by SeizedChief on Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

((Is it ok if I attempt a jump in..?))
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon May 20, 2013 11:52 pm

((Go ahead, just don't do anything overly crazy. Like jumping in front of the convoy, and taking everyone down, or you know things that affect huge parts of the plot. I'm not saying you shouldn't try to, just you haven't been as active which makes it a bit hard for you. However go ahead and try to jump in if you please))

Xavier just laughed once again, "Puny man, before you could pull the trigger I could have you with a knife in your throat, and my comrades escaping." He said into the radio. He managed to spot something oddly enough, while he knew he barely stood a fighting chance, he managed to find one square C4 charge, and a detonator.

Xavier strapped the C4 to the door of the A.P.C, and backed himself up against back wall, as far away as he could from the explosive. He planned to detonate, or at least make threats the second a soldier opened the door. So with detonator in hand, and the Spaz-12 in his other hand he was pretty much ready for whatever happened next.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue May 21, 2013 2:34 am

Jackson climbed into the back and sat across from David. He held out the intercom and said. "Your friend is planning on blowing a hole in that APC, if he does he could not only kill himself. But also heli feet and the Nazi." He clicked the button and waited for David to speak. "Xavier, this is David. Don't blow up the APC. Richthofen and Tenji are right by it. If you want them alive do as these assholes say, на данный момент." He said. One of the soldiers seemed set off by him speaking Russian. "What the hell did you just tell him you traitor piece of shit?" He said and punched David across the face. He twisted his face and spit in the soldiers face before Jackson intervened. "You hit the prisoner one more time, and your out of this unit. Clear?" the man looked pissed but said. "Yes, sir Captain!" This time Jackson stayed in the back with the others, in case things went to shit.
    Flippyarmy
    Flippyarmy

Post by Flippyarmy Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 am

(Actually I think I may just wait until after the convoy incident is over..I don't see any way physically possible for me to go in with a demon in this))
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue May 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Xavier just chuckled, "Oh fine, Don't let me have my fun. Just remember, your men are dead, and it's all your fault." He said into the laughing to almost mock the captain. He couldn't help it now, so he just set his radio down, and cocked his shotgun. "I'm still going to kill your men though if they try to put another collar on me. Chains, and collars, I'm not a dog you prick. An animal, yes, but not one you dare to put in a cage."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:17 am

(Flippy, we're back!)
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 am

Jackson chuckled as Xavier attempted petty threats. "I will lock you up, but only for a time being. And you could expect us to react that way when you acted like an animal. As for my men, you injure any more of them and we're going to have fun with some car batteries." He clicked off the radio, and hoped Xavier would listen for his friends sake. He glanced back at David, seeing the stone cold look on his face. There seems to be more to this then brass are telling me...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 am

Xavier growled lowly as he set the detonator down. He hated these men with a passion, which made him much more violent then he could really expect. "These fucking capitalist pigs will pay." He growled as dropped all the weapons on the ground. He was only doing this make sure that his friends would live. However he did keep the shotgun in hand, he was going to make sure he had a little fun before everything hit the fan for him, may as well bring a few down with him.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:58 am

The convoy approached the base and gridded to a halt at the gates. They checked around the vehicles before letting them through. Every vehicle excluding the APC parked in a garage. The soldiers pulled the men out then chained them together pushing them on to the APC. The soldiers moved them to a large open area near the gates, where the APC had parked. Jackson moved in front of the imprisoned men with David's DG-2 in hand. He moashined for two soldiers to open the back of the APC, revealing Xavier and several corpses...

Ezio had ordered the women to stop about a mile before the base, giving her several Florins in payment. He made his way to the base through the trees. The trees hung over the base's tall, barbed wire fencing. Upon reaching the fence, Ezio crouched on a branch behind the covering of pines. He saw the others, chained together near the APC. He decided to hold off and observe before doing anything rash.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 am

Agon looked around at the people chained next him. He tilted his head slitly toward one of them and began to wonder are these those f*ckers I came here for. He tilted his back and thought to himself probably. He sighed and then proceeded to face forward.

Adrian looked down at his hands to see the chains connecting him to each individual. He looked and wondered why am I shackled to each person.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 pm