Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

tenshi
    tenshi

Serious Character RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by tenshi Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 pm

"fine fine " tenshi said with a dismissive wave of his hand and then sheathed his sword "shall we continue "
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Xavier muttered a bit, pulling out his M1911, which was loaded now since he had grabbed a few clips off the soldiers at the base before leaving. "Who the fuck would be following us?" He said quietly, keeping the gun lowered, but ready to fire if the time came.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 am

Draco realizes they have become aware of him he then whispers in as low a tone as he could. "Sword of Dragons come to me" He then extend his hand in a form to clasp a blade. Then a giant sword flew through the forest and into Draco's hand. He prepared for a deadly fight.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:06 pm

"Hey fucker, you have about ten seconds to explain who you are, or I'll make sure two clips of 45.caliber hollow points rip through your skull!" Xavier yelled, now pulling his second M1911 out being as Richtofen had given him a few extra clips he had, there wasn't too much to worry about, the guy had a sword, being as he was able to just barely make out the figure now. Which easily meant that he was little to no threat to any of them, being as nearly everyone but Tenshi, and Ezio had at least two loaded weapons ready to fire. "If you're friendly, then we won't hurt you. Clear? We've killed enough soldiers today, that this would be nothing more than another slaughter."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:24 pm

David turned back and noticed a sort of red glow coming out of the forest. What the hell... He saw Xavier draw his weapons and shout in that direction, and heard no direct reply. Ezio was in the trees, after saying he would handle it he climbed to the trees. He stayed quite and moved through the branches, avoiding any loose sections that would make more noise. Once he heard Xavier's shouting he was already over the stalker, confused by what he saw. He set his questions aside, deciding it to be better to eliminate the possible threat. He leaped into the air, aligning himself with the target, his remaining blade shot out, causing a metallic sliding sound. David watched from a distance as a shadow fell from trees, aimed at the stalker.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Draco turned as he heard a slight sound off one of the trees just in time to clash blades with Ezio. " A child of the Cloak and Dagger, interesting." Draco sweeps his sword in attempt to swept the assassins feet from out under him.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Ezio jumped, avoiding the attack. Ezio quickly brought out his own sword, retracting his hidden blade. He swept his sword across horizontally, trying to break the mans block.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Draco forced up his blade like a shield and braced against Ezio's attack then slams his blade towards him.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:50 pm

He sidestepped, avoiding the bash. Ezio brought his blade down onto the large swords hilt. Ezio twisted his body to get leverage in an attempt to disarm the man.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Draco noticing the maneuver Ezio was preforming graciously allowed himself to be disarmed Grabbing the blade of Ezio's sword shoving it into his own thigh,, he then looped his left arm around Ezio forcing him against his body. He then lights a small flame and holds it close to the assassins face. "Yield, or I shall send you into the fiery abyss!"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Ezio starred into the flame, smiling with a sort of satisfaction. "Why should I surrender in my time of great triumph?" Ezio asked taunting the man. Ezio angled his arm to face the mans chin. Knowing the man wouldn't expect something like what he planned.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Draco knowing this crafty opponent of his more than likely has something up his sleeve(Literally Razz) decides, Its best not to take any chances with this one. He lowers his arms and gives a smirk, " I surrender to an obvious warrior with greater skill than my own." He then says in Dragon Tongue , " Tou teh hiends en shados es iesc vas rien or vas clevasca".

Last edited by Spartan300 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Ezio stood up, pulling his sword from the mans thigh. He sheathed the blade, now covered in blood. Looking to the opponent he said, disgusted. "Il vostro abbandono rende meglio per voi, non il resto di noi." Then turned, waiting for the others to come.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Xavier stood there with his pistols aimed at the man, he was not particularly pleased with the situation now. "You, explain who you are, or I'll pump you full of lead dammit." He said quickly as he me sure his pistols were ready to fire. If this man was truly a threat to anyone, he would make sure he wouldn't last very long.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:13 pm

"My name is unspeakable in the language of a mere mortal, but, you may call me Draco" Draco calmly said. " I recently escaped from a building near by after an explosion freed me.."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well then, you have Adrian, the tree obsessed pyro to thank for that." Xavier said calmly, slipping both of his pistols away. He gestured a hand forward, looking the man in the eye. At least as far as he could tell it was man, with a really high ego. "I'm Xavier, Demon Hunter of the Templars, and Russia's most wanted traitor. Pleasure to meet you, I think."
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Well my names Agon" he said in a frustrated tone as he began to move towards Xavier and Draco.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:52 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet a warrior who wields his battle scars as a symbol of strength." Draco said, "Well then Agon, go fetch my blade will you?" Draco sayed with a smirk.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Agon looked to Draco with a smile on his face and calmly said "are you serious". He shook his head to this request and plainly said "no"
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 pm

tenshi walked back up to the group with dracos sword "im flying officer tenshi" he then went to give back his sword "now before ant of you try to b***h i can tell he will not attack us again call it trust from one swordsmen to another"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:13 am

"You seem alright, but I may as well explain what you just got yourself into if you choose to stay with us." Xavier said calmly to Draco, fixing his trench coat to cover his weapon holsters and such. "If you choose to stay with us, you'll be in the same boat. Hunted by at least one deranged organization, and hunted by two giant countries. Everyone here is in this now, and there is no backing down, and you can never truly go back to a normal life." He explained calmly, before looking off into the distance. "Can we go get a drink. I really could use a shot of vodka, maybe a few pretty women to lighten up my mood. I'm assuming there's something within walking distance."
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:25 am

Draco said addressing Xavier, "I have never had a normal life and never intend to have one." Draco the retrieved his sword from tenshi. " As for the trouble your in, I've dealt with harder. I am after all half dragon and have lived for thousands of years, only to find myself in this age of man." Draco then taking his blade over his shoulder says, " I live to fight and fight for a purpose . I will fight with you til I fade into dust as is my new purpose." Draco makes a fireball in his palm and a Dragon is depicted in the flames.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 am

He was right, there was something nearby. However it wasn’t a bar like he had hoped it to be. Just two minutes ago, a Space ship shot through the atmosphere. It looked like a firery asteroid and it impacted the earth just two miles ways. It left a scorching crash landing trail about a half a mile long with parts scatter all across the landing site. The shuttle was split in two and crawling out of the cockpit was a Female who stood about 5.4 and had a rather slender figure. She stood looking at the wreck as she brushed her Dark purple, almost black, hair behind her ear. The girl picked up her Pirates hat and brushed off her cloak and cape. From the brush, the odd group could hear her talking to someone. “Holy shit… that was insane. Hey Roh! I don’t think this is repairable!” She shouted at him and her fangs were quite noticeable. Crawling out of the wreckage, Roh emerged unharmed. He was dressed in Covenant Honor Guard armor and it was slightly dinged up and scratched from the wreck. He spoke his native tongue to the female but she understood everything. “hmmmm the cargo looks unharmed!” She opened up three armored chests and they loaded their weapons and hooked their swords to their belts. Only difference between Roh’s tradition Energy sword and Elsa’s Pirate energy sword is that Elsa’s blades were Wersternstyle Tanto shaped as opposed to an Elites curved style. “Hey Roh! The boose is okay!” She began laughing and the Elite joined in and it appeared as though he said something funny in return cause they started laughing even harder.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:53 am

Xavier jumped a bit at the sound of the crash, looking off into the distance, "Good to know. But what the hell was that?" He asked calmly, before he began to walk that way. Something told him that was no normal crash site of a plane, or something. "Well then, come on. May as well see what it was. We're on a roll tonight with finding people it seems."

Richtofen had been sitting back, cleaning his MP40, before he stood up and just followed Xavier. Not like he was interested in new people, the ones he was already with were a nuisance, so one more just pissed him off a little.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 am

"Military are gonna be crawling allover that place, best if we bug out and find a place to lay low." David said, walking near Xavier. "Besides, we're basically all out of ammo, and reduced to melee weapons." He said again. "We cant handle another encounter with the army. Remember what happened last time we went to a mysterious crash site?" He asked, shooting a glance at Agon. Ezio looked to the odd man, then glanced at David. As much as I dislike their arguments, I must agree with David, we are in no fighting shape...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:19 am