Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flippyarmy
tenshi
stukatim
SeizedChief
Dark Templar
9 posters

Serious Character RP

tenshi
    tenshi

Serious Character RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Serious Character RP

Post by tenshi Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 am

"o great more of thous things " tenshi pulled out his sword at flew rafter the chopper after getting close enough to it he saw who was flying it "now that was close man a few more seconds and you would have a crashed "
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:46 am

Jackson linked up his coms with Tenshi, knowing he had an odd ear bud for communication. "Get the others out OK. I'll mop up the guys here, then stay to the forest." The main gun of the Apache turned to point to the soldiers, then opened fire on them. Jackson's gun ripped through their lines and cutting them down. He moved the chopper and banked it toward the large fence blocking the groups retreat. Jackson fired the two of the choppers rockets, destroying the main part of the fence and opening it to the outside. He noticed several vehicles approaching up the road and turned the chopper to engage. "I'll keep them here guys, go!" and began firing at the approaching group.

David heard the radio call and got out of his cover to quickly glance. He looked to the others and said. "Boys, lets get the fuck out of here!" and began running at full speed for the downed fence, and the forest beyond. Ezio saw David, and began to run himself. once he reached the treeline, he swung into the trees. He swung through the trees, avoiding the clutter that lined the ground. David vaulted over stumps and logs, moving through brush though his speed was reduced.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Xavier finished up his killing spree, covered in blood once again, but oddly enough his jacket was still clean, without a drop of blood on it. "Come on, the party was just getting started." He said almost sounding sad, before he picked up a few hand grenades, and M1911 clips for his own pistol. Not like they would be needing it anymore. With that said though he slipped away his knife, and began to run full speed, with the help of his robotics he had no trouble keeping up with the others, however he did have to stop, and threw Richtofen over his shoulder in fireman's carry. "Come on old man, let's get going. You can kill some other time." He said chuckling a bit as he made his way to the forest, following after David, just breaking near anything that got in his way.

"I'm not old Dammit. I'm only thirty one." Richtofen shot at Xavier, however he did have a point, he couldn't quite move like he used to, so this was sadly normal.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:28 pm

tenshi gave jackson a quick salute before flying off into the forest
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Adrian retreated looking back at all the soldiers realizing that none of them would escape unless he emploded. He then suddenly stopped and turned toward the soldiers raising him self while fire was sprouted from under him before exploding fire coming from his torso expanding onwards burning soldiers alive.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 pm

The explosion caused a large chunk of the building to collapse opening up a different prisoner cell area. The blast allowing Draco to escape his cage, he leaps to the ground and in dragon tongue says "Finally."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Ezio jumped down from the trees once he was around a mile away. He looked the direction they had come from and saw David running at him. David slowed and halted when he got close, panting slightly. They both looked back and waited for the others, hearing the sound of explosions and gunfire fade. Jackson got us out of this, there's no way he could of survived...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 am

"Poor, poor Pyromaniac. Hey thanks to him we're still alive though." Xavier said calmly as he set Richtofen down, seeing the others. He was panting a bit, however for the most part he was feeling pretty damn good as he fixed his jacket a bit.

"He deserved it. Stupid fucking Mage." Richtofen muttered under his breath as he stood in the forest, MP40 still in hand. "So where are we going now?'
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 am

soon tenshi landed near the group and his engine died down "no clue really might as ..." before he could finish and object flew a mere inch from his head and lodged in the tree he looked to the tree to see the crazy pyros staff lodged in tree "fitting dont you think the last peace of him is with a tree "
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 am

Once Agon escaped he fled to the woods. Once in the woods he slowed down and uncloaked once he found the others
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 am

Ezio looked to the staff, surprised. He walked up to it, looking at the odd dragon figure. Only in times like these can we realize how fragile life is... The sun started setting and the forest grew dark, the trees blocking all light from the sun. "No lights." David muttered to the others. He knew they would be after the group, best to limit any thing that would help them. Ezio looked around, using his eagle vision to Pierce the darkness. He looked back, noticing a white glow, looking away he noticed a golden glow. "We need to keep moving. Tenshi, keep to the land. Something is following us, I do not know what." After that he began trotting toward the source of the golden light with David right behind.

Last edited by SeizedChief on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because fuck trees)
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:36 am

As Draco makes his escape on foot into the forest he finds it hard to navigate. I need light. So he sparks a flame and blazes a trail through the brush as he moves forward. In search of finding where he is.

Last edited by Spartan300 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 am

"Well this ought to be fun....it's dark, we can't see, and with everything else we're being hunted by God knows what else." Xavier remarked coldly as he pulled out his lighter, and another cigar. For once he was agitated enough that his smoking habit was starting to get to him again, and he had promised himself to quit along time ago. "Fuck it." He muttered lighting up the cigar, and taking a long drag of the smoke, slipping the lighter away. With that said though he kept walking, M60 on his back, pistols hidden under his jacket, and a combat knife in his boot. "How much you want to bet the Russian Military is going to be after us too. After all, they really hate me, and you're all accomplices in my escape from a US military base, and for the slaughtering of hundreds of soldiers. Yeah we fucked up good, but God it was fun. Right?'
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 am

tenshi let out a small sigh "the longer im with all you the more i wonder what i did to deserve this crazy adventure" soon his striker diapered but he still had his ears and tail out "thank god i went on some night patrol with sanya"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 am

"I don't know, Tenshi. That's your name right? But could you tell me about your squad? You always seem to bring them up." Xavier said calmly as he continued smoking the cigar as they walked, sure it was sorta his fault for dragging all of these ass hats into this, but then again the Assassin's also seemed to have started part of this. Either way, now they were in it together so for now this would have to function as his new team. What did I do to get caught up with a flying ice mage who has a Nine barreled Rocket Launcher, an assassin from the middle ages, an alien, a soldier, and the Doctor?
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:06 pm

"that my friend is a tale for another time for now we should focus on who or what is following us and i need to find more rockets "tenshi said
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 pm

"You'll have to tell me later then. I'm curious. Being as you can fly, and seem to know magic." Xavier said calmly as he continued with his cigar, following Ezio and David, walking behind them slowly, he didn't feel like doing much more than walking at this point. He had been shot, shocked, chained up, and blown up. So he was pretty damn sore at this point. However it was just another day in his life.
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 am

Noticing the fire he is making will most likely give his location away Draco continues on in the dark unsure if he will find anyone in this forest. I smell the sent of blood there is someone near.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 am

While walking with the others Agon came across the thought These people seem a little militcious. He then looked to the people he was walking with and thought If I'm going to be doing my job I might as well  introduce myself to them . Agon then thrusted his hands forward and yelled "qu". He shook his head and pulled his hands back a little noticing that he was not saying the right thing. Thrusting his hands forward again he then yelled in a annoyed tone "stop" and sighed.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 am

after hearing agon tenshi turned around "im still not familiar with this world but is that normal " as he tilted his head with a confused look
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:52 am

"No, it isn't." David said, turning around. David and Ezio both stopped, looking back at the beast. "What is it, creature?" Ezio asked, keeping a flat tone to his voice. They had risked there life for it, might aswell respect it.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 am

Xavier turned towards the alien, throwing his finished cigar off into the brush. Sure they had risked their lives for this thing, and he stood near eye to eye with it. So sadly he knew this was a creature they had to care about a little, being as he was part of the reason the entire worlds military wanted them dead. "What is it boy...girl...alien thing....whatever the fuck you are?"
    Spartan300
    Spartan300

Post by Spartan300 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 am

Hearing the sound of voices ahead Draco sticks to the shadows and moves within earshot of the conversations. Peeking through the brush Draco says to himself in a low tone, "How long have I been locked away?" He then continues on observing these strangers in hopes of learning more about them.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:10 pm

"now that we are a safe distance from the base i thinks it is time to heal you all " as soon as tenshis ears and tail came out he sensed the one following them and pulled out his sword "everyone it is hear"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

David and Ezio looked around to brush, weapons lowered. "Ezio looked to Tenshi, and said in a low voice. "Stand down, act normal, I will handle this." He walked off into the darkness, easily avoiding even his allies attention. "Lets keep going, he'll catch up later." David said looking to Tenshi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:48 pm