Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ElsaEckmann
Dark Templar
SeizedChief
7 posters

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp Empty Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

Post by SeizedChief Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Hey peoples. Well little things before we begin... Rules will be discussed on Xbox live. Or Facebook. Or Chatango. Or just PM me. Take your pick. And... Lets try to AT LEAST stick to one post a day. We can go more, but no less. I'd prefer not abandoning this. Though Stuka making the other extremely random was crap... Yes, also, please. Make sense. If you pull out bullshit, either me or Tenshi are gonna tell you off. Just because its an RP doesn't mean you can do anything. That, and we're gonna try to keep this relativity serious. I mean really... Falling on a redneck obsessed with incest is funny, so is stealing a Rape Van... But please, none of that. Also, you'll have to find a way to get to where we start. I'd rather not have completely confusing randomness.

So now, we begin! Beyond the rim of the Milky way, in Mass Effect's Dark Space...

Last edited by SeizedChief on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp Empty Re: Sci-Fi Role Play Revamp

Post by SeizedChief Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:38 pm

"Power down the drives! Bring us out of the void!" Voras commanded. He leaned back in his command chair as the crew quickly brought them out of the alternate dimension Humans called Slipspace. The other ships of his fleet did the same, drifting through the darkness of space until the reactor was restarted. The ship was silently restarted, and power began to flow freely throughout the vessel. The Fleet of Furious Retribution was small, minuscule in fact compared to a normal sized fleet, but that was all Fleet Master Voras' Tosumee could work with right now. "Status!" He demanded.
    "The reactors are fine, nothing lost, and all ships accounted for. Our sensors need tending, Fleet Master. They were reset to an extremely short range. And... We seem to be beyond the rim of our Galaxy." An officer reported.
    "By the gods..." He shook his head then snapped out of his worried thoughts. "Boost the range of our sensors to 150%. Scan the nearby region, I don't want any Humans to discover us. If they are here that is..." Better safe then outsmarted... He hated to admit it, but Humans were clever. They had outsmarted him before, but he had still won a multitude of times. He wasn't about to let his guard down... "Fleet Master! Unknown fleet at position 2, 5, 5!" A crewman shouted.
    "Humans?" Voras asked.
    "No sire, unknown design. They are holding positions."
    "How many?" The Fleet Master demanded.
    "51, sire."
    "By the rings... Move the reactor up to full power, have all cruisers hold position but ready all weapons for any sign of attack." A hologram of the two different types of ships popped up, and Voras leaned forward flexing his mandibles in thought. The flagship, as it was so obviously, was two kilometers long and looked like some type of squid. The other 50 ships were all the same, and were about 500 meters shorter then his own CCS Class Battlecruisers. He was outnumbered, and he knew they weren't of any species he knew. Perhaps this race could join our holy Covenant. So they could share the blessed path of salvation... He also knew that should he provoke them, he would die in the darkness of space, and lose the honor he had claimed in his position. "Hail the unknown flagship, I wish to speak with their leader."
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:51 pm

Around a galaxy off, in the Andromeda Galaxy a lone ARC-170 fighter flew off from Tatooine, it hadn't made much distance off the planet. However that was just because it was taking off. "I swear, it's good to be off that sand filled, piece of shit planet. It was getting bored actually, the Hutts stopped sending hunters after me. I guess word about my Beskad finally scared them off." He muttered to himself as he flew. This man was a single clone trooper, a sand colored cloak, which at one point had likely been white, now stained a light tank. His gear was the same as an average 501st airborne troops, down to the blue markings on his helmet. This man, was one of the many hunted clones, who had chosen to rebel against orders, one of the few defects that were made. The clone in question was Commander, Keller, while his story had faded over time, his legend still lived on in some hearts. Mostly in the sense of greed, due to his overall worth as a traitor, to the Republic. At least a million had been put on Keller's head, of course it was more due to what danger they thought he could pose, then what they actually though was needed to get scum like pirates, and Bounty hunters after him.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:09 pm

As their target left the surface of the planet, their spy who was tracking him had found him. Before they left, the spy had relayed the sector of their targets lift of origin. He didn’t see it at first until the ship came around from behind the planet of Tatooine. A massive vessel roughly over 9,000 meters in length came about. The hull of the bow read Lamentation and strange markings all over the vessel glowed purple and blue hues. The two massive blades on the hull lit up with the kinetic energy that made it possible for them to pierce other ships hulls.
    I arc 170 was in view, and only 4 fighter’s approached the rogue clone. The dash of the Arc170 lite up with a notification light signifying an incoming transmission from the super battle ship.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:16 pm

What the fuck is it this time? More pirates, really? Keller thought to himself as he watched the four fighters come closer. However it was the enormous Battleship that caught his eye instantly. "R4, prepare the guns, this could get real nasty, real fast." He commented, the droid gave a quick whirring sound, and the guns clicked into a ready position. The transmission screen popped up, and he gave an amused grin. Pressing a few buttons he accepted the communication request. "Explain yourself."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 pm

Showing up on his viewing screen was a girl, her emotionless deep purple eyes started at him through the screen, she was leaned back in was obviously a command chair on a bridge. Her long purple hair pulled over her left shoulder to avoid sitting on it. Her finger tips were touching together at her chest. When she opened her mouth to speak, the vampire fangs were unintentionally made a focal point. “Keller, you are a traitor to the republic and bare a rather large bounty on your head. I am sure you face the troubles of bounty hunters everyday don’t you?” She paused for a brief moment. “You may be thinking that I am just another one of them, well you are right. I am another Pirate however I am not after that bounty on your head. Rather I am after a set of skills you possess. We need a good bladesman like you. So how about we talk face to face? No funny business either. I want to see those skills of yours first hand.”
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm

"Oh really, a scum like you, seeking out a clone. I should be offended, but sadly I believe I'm now at the same social class as you." Keller replied calmly, while he was angered, he didn't want to express that right now. "Sadly I wish to refuse, however it appears that even if I do, I'm going down whether it be fair, or not. I'll be docking wherever possible. Note that if you try anything, I will take as many of your men with me, as possible. Little girl." As he finished with those last few words, Keller closed off the screen, and began to fly towards the nearest docking station on the ship. The airborne clone already reached for his Beskad, which was stowed away in the co-pilots seat, along with his EE-3 rifle. The only thing on him as a weapon that he didn't have to grab was his two DC-17 pistols, which were strapped on either of his legs.

Soon enough the small ARC-170 landed in the hangar bay, it only took seconds before Keller had leaped out of his fighter, and pulled up his rifle. He was ready in case this really was a trap, he didn't plan on being taken alive. Of course his Beskad was strapped to his back once more, it laid flat on his lower back, it was set up so he could draw it with his dominant right hand to fight if needed to.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:54 pm

The hanger he landed in was completely empty, as he hopped out only on a hologram of a different girl stood there. “Hello, I am AI 9898 code named Kursten. I will be the moderator of this duel. If you would please drop the blaster and slide it towards me.” She awaited his response.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 pm

"Understood." Keller muttered as he dropped the EE-3, and kicked it towards the hologram. "Break it, and I'll break your programming." He spoke albeit quietly, he kept his two DC-17's which were covered by his cloak for now. There was no point in going into a fight without blasters, it was just a poor idea in itself. The clone took off his helmet for now, seeing it as a restriction to his view for this fight, and tossed it up into his ARC-170, with that out of the way he drew his Beskad with his right hand. The blade was not exceptionally long, only having a 17 inch blade, it was meant to be more of one handed short sword anyways. However Keller was trained in blades of varying length, but the only one the Mandalorians wished to give him, was one of there many Beskad Short Swords. "Well come, let's go. Or am I going to stand here all day?"
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 pm

The entrance doors to the hanger opened and there stood Viola, alone. Her Particle blade in her right hand. The blade was of a strange design to most people. (based on the energy sword)
    “Nice to meet you in person Mr. Keller. I am Viola. The priestess of this vessel.” She spoke slowly approaching the clone. “You may look just like the others, but alas you are far different from them… more beautiful than your brothers.” She licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. Viola brought her blade up to her chest and lowered herself closer to the ground shifting her center of balance for a defensive stance. The doors she had walked through sealed just before the AI picked up the blaster, “You may duel,” the hologram said.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:27 pm

Keller gave a grin almost at the others comment, "More beautiful than my brothers? You have strange tastes little girl." He commented as he watched Viola take up a defensive stance, it was tempting to pull his blaster and shoot her, however he didn't like to play dirty often. It was against his general military values, while he had gotten over most of them, fighting in such a dishonorable manner was one that he always reminded himself not to do. In a second though he took a running start towards Viola, The clone didn't plan on showing any mercy this time. After all, a challenge, was still a challenge. As he moved towards her, Keller lowered his blade closer to the ground, and with one fluid motion he brought blade upward, as a fighter would give an uppercut, he gave a movement similar with his blade. The clone wanted her defense broken quickly, so he could finish the fight quickly.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:31 pm

As he pulled the blade up she disappeared in what seemed to be the blink of an eye and kicked him in his left rib. “So hasty, you may be slightly impressed with my speed, or are you planning to go easy on a 5.7 girl? Well I assure you that this battle will not be quick.” She took the same stance again awaiting for his next strike as if she were playing with a bull.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:51 pm

Keller gave a grunt as he was kicked in his left side, he quickly stumbled a bit, however he took his sword again and smiled. "Nice little trick. Of course I have my own." He muttered under his breath. Twirling his blade for a second, he held it in the usual forward grip. This time rather than trying an uppercut, he moved forward, and gave several slashes both left, and right. "I! WILL! NOT! BE! BEATEN! BY! SCUM! LIKE! YOU!" Each word was yelled, and punctuated with another slashing motion. However his last move was a simple forward thrust with his blade.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

She was able to dodge and block the slashes. The man yelled each word with every slash, with each word her smile grew wider and wider until his last move. The clone thrusted forward and her defense was a little to slow. The blade went right through her abdomen, she looked him in the eyes before coughing up blood. If one were observing the battle, it appeared as if she had let him stab her, but the blade went all the way through her body and out the left side of her back.
    “Hahaha, this was entertaining!” her blade was quickly deactivated and she used the handle to bash his skull while she kneed him in the abdomen before kicking off of him like a spring board. She managed to do three flips before landing on her feet once more with the blade still impaled in her body. She reached her hand up and tapped her coms device on her collar, “Helms take us through phase space, you know the location!” she looked up back at Keller, “You want the blade?” She cocked her head to the right side, “Then join us, against the Replubic, against the separatists, rise up for your beliefs! I know you have a sense of justice. We know the truth, the truth about the republic’s war against the separatists!!” her sword was active in her right hand but her left hand extended out to him as a warm welcome.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 am

Keller gave a sick smile as he watched the blade go through the girl, while he took no pleasure in killing the human, he took pleasure in victory. Of course when she started laughing at him a look of terror washed over his face. The few blows did leave him on his back, groaning in pain, "You bitch! What the fuck are you?" He growled, as he pulled up part of his cloak and drew both his DC-17 blaster pistols, aiming at Viola. For once he was utterly scared shitless, usually combat would phase him, but this was one time where was actually in panic. You dipshit, get up, weigh your options, and put the gun away. Keller thought to himself, before he slipped his blasters back away, and got up. "Explain to me what's you are, who you are, and what you stand for. At this point I may prefer death, to serving, whatever you are."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 am

“calm yourself, I will not harm you. Although I can not tell you completely about what I am, but I can tell you who I am. I am Viola of Black sun, the largest criminal syndicate in the galaxy. As for what we stand for? We just want to see the galaxy become a better place is all.” She smiled to him as she pulled the blade from her body, it was observable but at a slow rate her wound started to heal. It was much faster than any normal beings.

(You will soon find out who and what she is)
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am

"And why are you hunting after someone like me. A washed up traitor." Keller asked, his voice shifted to a much calmer tone, however he still kept a rather aggressive stance, ready to draw his pistols at any second. "My sword, little girl." He commented, as he raised and arm to catch his blade. "Don't come closer, I have no problem ending you. Just toss it."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 am

She tossed him blade like he asked, “See, I just want to chat.” Her blade was now deactivated. “would you feel comfortable enough to join me, maybe get a drink? I will explain more in a more comfortable setting.” She turned her back and began walking towards the door. “Oh and you can keep all your weapons, after all, I mean you no harm.”
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:03 am

Slipping his blade away, Keller gave a nod. He picked up his rifle from the hologram, and followed after Viola. "Viola was it. Call me Keller, no titles." Slinging the rifle on his shoulder he followed after the girl, or whatever it was. "As for a drink, I have my own, so don't fret over me." Actually as the clone was speaking, he already pulled out a silver flask, and was in the process of uncorking it while he walked.
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 am

They walked down the hall and to a lift that brought them to her Quarters. Stepping inside next to the doors were Black sun banners. The back center of the room was a genuine marble desk infront of window panes that wrapped around the back half of the room. The stars and the warping of the space around the ship can be seen through the windows. She sat the desk and offered Keller a seat in front of her. Viola pulled out a bottle, the liquid a deep red in color. She pour a glass of the milky viscosity like liquid and took a sip of it. after she let out a loud sigh, “You Astromech is still in your vessel, it will alert you if any tampering is down to your ship, yes? Good, we will rearm it and refuel it. After all you deserve it.” A knock on the door was heard an voice soon after, it was a familiar voice, one that Keller has heard all his life… the voice of a brother. The clone entered, and stopped in his tracks. “I thought I was the only one board Ma’am. What legion are you from??”

Viola held her hand up, “Gere, do not bombard him with questions. Keller this is Gere, he is our 2nd shift helms. Anyway, Gere I’ll take your papers here.” He set them down and looked aat Keller, “I look forward to speaking with you.” He said with excitement. As he left and closed the door viola took another drink. “Now where were we?”
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 am

Gere, I'll have to remember that name. Sounds familiar. "That old droid, and my old ARC-170, don't worry about hurting them too much. They hold up well to damn near anything." Keller replied as he leaned back in his chair a bit, watching Viola drink so sort of red liquid. It wasn't long before he took a sip from his old canteen, relishing a bit in the burning sensation that hit his throat. It didn't affect him as much as when he first started drinking a few years ago. "What do you want from me, aside from another unit at your disposal. There has to be something to this, that makes me more important to you, than any other thug on the street."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 am

“where to start, Lets say that any traitor to the republic is a friend of mine. You have the most information on the real aspects of the war, not the political lies…” She was about to continue until the ship came out of suddenly light speed into a major battle. The emergency lights shifted on and Viola jumped from her seat.
    “Im sorry we may have to continue this later, follow me to the bridge!” She dashed to her bed room where a hidden lift was. This lift was a straight shot up to the bridge, and they came out at the back of the bridge behind Viola’s command chair. The command section was elevated above the rest of the bridge with only a stair well going down the right side. Looking out, they saw ships highly unrecognizable to them. “I’ve never seen vessels like these before. I have traveled long distances so I would know.” She leaned down to her comms on her chair, “All hands to battle stations Red alert, I want the frigates Freya and Freki to take our flanks! Prep all fighters and bombers and ready up the main deck guns.” She fell into her chair and crossed her legs. Her white garments still stained in blood. She looked down at the stains and sighed. The Lamentation become slightly slimmer as two supporting ships around 500 meters in length detached from the belly of the vessel.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 am

"Viola, I know we have just met. My only suggestion though, and suggest you listen. Keep your men on standby, do not attack yet though. You and I have no idea what, or whose these ships belong to." Keller commented, standing behind the girl's command chair. He had no where to go, other than to stay with Viola, he didn't know the ship at all. In just a few minutes he went from a Clone who knew exactly where he was going, and the area around him. Now he was like a cub, stuck having to follow its mother everywhere. "Of course the word of a drunk, isn't the best to go by."
    ElsaEckmann
    ElsaEckmann

Post by ElsaEckmann Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:54 pm

“no no, I think your judgment to stay put is the best idea. However, lets have everything at the ready for just incase.” The AI announced over the comms, “all pilots to their stations all hands on standby.” Viola pulled out a bottle of the same substance again and pureed another glass. “Gere, Lets put more distance between us and them shall we?” The ex clone trooper nodded, “Right away ma’am!” The look on his face was full of excitement. It appeared as if he had found a new calling, something he dreamt of doing for the rest of his life.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 pm

"Sire, another unknown vessel approaching at point 9, 3, 5!" The Navigation Officer reported. Voras brought up a hologram of the ship, and was surprised to see it being a solid 9km long. The ship was nothing like the other ships in the fleet near him, and had strange alien markings along the front. Not Human, not covenant. Maybe between... Another race to add to our glorious- The hologram disappeared as another officer reported in. "They are charging their weapons, Fleet Master! They are about to engage!"
    "Bring us about! Tell the Rigorous Justice and Doubt and Sins to follow. Order the other three Battlecruisers to move into a position to defend the large unknown fleet!" The fleet responded and Voras felt the Assault Carrier begin to turn, and watched the viewscreen as the two cruisers with him did the same.. "Contact these fools, ready the Bow Energy Projector and all forward plasma launchers."
    "Two frigates flanking either side of the hostile, shall we engage?" An officer asked.
    "No, I wish to see their commanders face before we rip them from this realm." Voras replied coldly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am