Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

stukatim
    stukatim

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by stukatim Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:05 am

They quickly straffed through the hall causing the some of the plasma to miss, but not all of it indicated by a small flash of his shields as he quickly turned a corner and ran down that hallway
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:23 am

Voras ran after the two after spotting them, his group close behind. "FleetMaster to Bridge. Close all doors in delta section. Trap this worm!" This thing is fast. A second later the doors slammed shut, glowing red in the center. The doors closed right as Agon was running toward a new section, trapping him in a dead end. At the same time, the door to the hanger slammed shut, nearly catching Keller between the purple metal.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:26 am

"God dammit dude, give me a few seconds before shutting everything down!" Keller called out to Voras, narrowly avoiding having his leg trapped in the closing door. However as he caught up with the rest of the group, he came around the corner to see Agon, in which he promptly pointed his rifle at the beast. "Hey buddy, unless you're really fucking dumb, you're gonna drop your weapons, put your hands up, and wait to be detained."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:29 am

yoru just pulled out his pistol to level and gave a small smirk under his helmet "just pop pop and he will drop "
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:10 am

Agon quickly pointed at Voras "first of all your a dick" Agon shouted. 07 looked at Agon "your not helping" he pleaded "Shut up" he shouted as he quickly changed his focus to 07. Agon looked back to Voras "I came here to look for an anomaly that might be on this ship" pointing to Voras "and your dick of an ass won't even let me see whats up". He made a shrugging motion and said "I even had the curitsy to uncloak my ship for you and what do you do you shoot me"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:12 am

(Its so stupid it hurts...)
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:17 am

"Hey mate, you're not only one that thinks he's an asshole. Only reason your on the wrong end of my gun, is because I got dragged into this mess." Keller called out to Agon, giving a bit of a chuckle as he lowered his rifle. More or less he was joking, sure he thought Voras was a little too full of himself, but then again, he had been slashed once today, and wasn't really willing to try and start more shit with the elite. "Look I can't speak for the others here, but if you're willing to hand over your gear, and weapons, I'm sure they wouldn't mind letting you look around."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 pm

"Don't speak for me, worm." Voras said to Keller, glancing down at him for a second. He looked back up, staring the other alien in the eyes. "Fight, and die with honor. Or surrender and live with none." Voras offered. He pushed past Keller, standing at the ready for an attack, still staring at the red lizard... Thing...
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Agon looked to Voras and laughed "ok" he squinted his fingers " I'll die with honor"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:29 pm

"Good to know, it's been too long since I've shot anyone anyways." Keller said with a grin under his helmet, before he sprayed several rounds into Agon. It would be enough to leave the alien lying on the ground, most likely he wouldn't be getting up for a long time. "As for you, you fucking battledroid scum." As he said that, the clone shot at 07's knee, separating the leg entirely.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 am

Yoru just gave a quick glance at Agon before settling his gaze on Keller "thanks a few more seconds and we might have to wipe his brain of the wall if he has one" yoru said the last part in a small mutter.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:16 am

Voras growled a low noise. Then walked toward the now crippled Agon. He had fallen, still looking up to them. Voras kicked his head back, hearing a loud crack. Voras thought he had killed Agon, but he had only knocked him out cold for a while. The red scaled alien had slumped over on his his side, mouth open in an odd position. After dealing with the lizard he turned to the wounded robot. "Poor little construct, a shame your vermin master is dead." He laughed then stepped over to the robot. He reached down, grabbing it by its thin gray angled neck. He held his sword up, preparing to stab. It shot forward, the sword easily going through the gray skin. Sparks shot out from where the sword still stayed. The robot started having odd spasms, twitching its arms and legs. Voras ripped his blade sideways, tearing a hole in the right side of 0-7. He brought up his sword once more, slashing right below his fingers. 0-7's body fell as his neck was severed, turning into a crumpled scrap heap at there feet. The warrior dropped the head, switched off his sword, and turned to the other Elites. "Contact the bridge, and clean up this mess." After he had said that, one Elite began talking on his com. The locked doors soon opened, and Voras began striding back to the hanger.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:22 am

"There was no point in keeping him awake for now, he needed to be dealt with as it was. So I just made things all that much easier." Keller replied to Yoru, chuckling a bit as he pulled off his helmet, and tucked it under his arm. "So what next, lads?"
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:15 am

"simple we chuck the nut into a cell and continue on with our work" yoru said simply
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:06 am

After a little walk Voras was back in the hanger. Clicking his com he ordered some Grunts to carry the body, presumed dead, to a cell. He walked over to the Alien's craft, looking it over quickly. Gesturing, he made some nearby grunts start salvaging it for parts, before they were back in orbit and could simply release the shuttle into the open void. He looked back at the two Humans, then walked over below a waiting Phantom. A purple shaft fell down to the floor, and Voras stepped into it, quickly floating up to the troop area.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 am

Agon eyes slowly started to open as he realized he was being dragged by grunts, So he started to shake vigorously causing the grunts to let go of him. As he got up the grunts ran. "wow that was exciting" He said and started down the opposite path the grunts were taking him until he reached the hanger bay.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:31 am

yoru just followed the elite up the grav lift "well at lest now we can begin figuring out what the heck is going on "
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 am

Agon took a deep breath and opened the hanger door to see a large room filled with elites. He walked into the room and hide behind the nearhist hoping no elites detect him this isn't going to work he thought to himself
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:09 am

Keller followed after the two, up the lift chuckling a bit to himself, "Such fancy ways to get down to a planet. I used to jump from ships at nearly the same altitude we're currently at. Good times, good times." He said aloud to himself more or less.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:41 am

"Go." Voras ordered. The Phantom leached up, then sped forward out of the massive hanger. The craft descended, beginning a long low circle around the city. "FleetMaster, the vermin are attempting to contact us." The pilot reported.
    "Patch them through." He replied. The dropship's speakers started playing the message. It was a greeting in several Human languages, and the pilot reported coordinates being transferred as well. "Where is that?" Voras asked, moving to the cockpit. The purple screen zoomed in on a large domed building. (The fucking congress building.) The area was already being cleared by the military. Civilians were being moved, and vehicles moved in. The Humans are quite fast setting up defenses. The security inside will be worse then the outside. Machine guns were already being set up on high ground, more of a deterrent then then a true threat. The grass courtyard in the front an obvious landing zone, marked by bright yellow beacons. The purple ship hovered over the place, before its beam shot to the ground. Voras took a spare plasma rifle and carbine from the dropship's supply, putting the Plasma rifle on his left thigh and Carbine on his back. He walked over to the lift. "Better for you both to go first. My appearance could be frightening for some lesser races." Practically spitting out the last words.

Mason laid on the edge of a building, looking over the capitol building, seeing the odd purple ship descend and land. Lets just take a little peak... He pulled out some binoculars, looking straight down at purple beam. He scanned a group of officials nearby, his target not being among them. Guarding them were some military guys in urban camo, all holding rifle and... Seemed to be trying to hold their shit in their pants. Bastard must be inside. He gave a quick glance back to the sky, noting the giant ship looming above. Better not piss these guys off. Just go in, kill him. Quick, safe, simple. Just avoid the creepy aliens... The rest of the people around were in safety suits, scanning around the craft before giving a thumbs up to the others. They approached the beam, and waited.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:44 am

"Of course, send the two armor covered humans to do your dirty work." Keller remarked with a light chuckle, he was only joking of course. However he listened, and went down the lift, keeping his helmet on in case the surface was any different than what his body was used to.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:57 am

"well lets get to work" yoru said as he took of his helmet and walked to the lift
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

The group below the dropship had three officials, and four guards armed with M4A1s. One being the President of The United States of America, the other two being dignitaries from China and Russia. (Yes its Obama... I'll kill him later. Oh and NSA? I don't plan on killing him in real life. So don't send agents to my door to arrest me. Okay?) Obama had began doing a simplified sort of sign language toward Keller when Yoru came down without his helmet and he stopped, wide eyed. "You're... Human?

Right after Yoru had touched the ground, Voras stepped into the lift and descended. Right as he touched the ground, the humans took two, very large, steps back. Voras dwarfing everything around him, except Yoru. The Humans began mumbling to themselves, shooting occasional glances at him. Voras was getting impatient after three minutes of mumbling. He clicked his mandibles, loud enough for them to shut up, then took a step forward. "I am FleetMaster Voras 'Tosumee of the Light Fleet of Clairvoyance." He turned his hand toward Yoru. "That is Commander Yoru, second in command of all Human forces on my ship." Then he turn, less glamorously, toward Keller. "This is Commander Keller, he is some Human I almost killed." He turned back to the officials. "I am Barack Obama, The 44th President of The United States of America." He turned to the others. "These are the dignitaries from the other world super powers, China, and Russia." Voras looked down at the soldiers guarding the. How weak these warriors must be... "Should we go inside? To discuss matters?" The President proposed.

Mason looked on at the ugliest thing he had ever seen. His binoculars were trained right on a big gold alien, about eight feet tall. The two others looking human... Well, one being an eight foot tall human. Not mine to question, just wanna get the job done. At that he moved, and started his way toward the building undetected. Finding a way inside, and he began his search for his target...
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm

"Nice to meet you mate? How about we go discuss this over a few drinks, maybe try and sort things out? I could use a drink anyways, it's been almost a day, I'm starting to feel sober, it's annoying." Keller said with a light chuckle as he pulled his helmet off, tucking it under his arm. Showing off his scarred face, his white unkempt hair, and short white beard.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 am

yoru just looked at keller and said " you have a drinking problem " he then turned back and continued walking with the dignitaries from earth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 am