Vivir a la Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sci-fi Role Play

SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Sci-fi Role Play - Page 6 Empty Re: Sci-fi Role Play

Post by SeizedChief Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:13 pm

The group walked up several flights of stairs to get to the entrance of the massive building. Once inside, the group walked down a long hallway, decorated with ornate columns and artwork. The Humans had put up defenses here as well, makeshift scaffolds allowing riflemen to spot and shoot down the hall, with machine gunners posted on small sandbag fortifications. They reached the center of the structure, the rotunda, without incident. The room had been cleared of distractions, save a large circular table. Around the table stood several more official looking Humans. Three more being precise. All white males, one being fat. Chairs had been set for the Humans, leaving the three to stand. Two guards walked away to stand by the door, the two others staying to the side of the officials. "Shall we begin?" One of the new men said. Voras gave a slight bow of his head. And the most annoying thing to him began... Politics.

Mason had sneaked up to the second floor, dodging guards. This job had three guys, himself and a couple others like him. Probably not as good as me... They were to work together once in the building, kill Crookers, get out. didn't matter who shot him, mattered that he died. They all got the same payment. They met up on a balcony that wrapped around under the dome. Mason looked down, seeing the creepy alien and the humans. And Crookers. Sleazy bastard... Mason was leaning over the edge and aimed in, right on Crookers head... The skull was a red mist in less than a second.

Crookers had been standing up, so his body was now hunched down on the table, clearly dead. The Guards rushed over, immediately expecting the visitors to be the cause. When they rushed over they raised their weapons, aiming at at the three. Two moving to Voras, one on each Keller and Yoru. The President was about to tell them to stand down... When Voras growled in a deep low way. "You DARE point a weapon at me vermin?" He growled at the soldier. Voras lashed out at the soldier, grabbing his throat as he struggled and kicked to no avail. "I have the decency of coming to your primitive land, and you reward me with THIS! This soldier has no more skill then a fledgling Unggoy!" He turned the soldier, so he could look down at the faces of his fellows and the officials. He was screaming, begging to be let go, and still struggling. Voras calmly brought out his sword, clicking it on. He rammed the blade through the small of the Human's back, a scream of pure horror following out of the corpse. He brought his blade sideways, nearly cutting the body in half. He dropped the corpse on the table, just as the first shots fired.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"Vooooras, that kills people!" Keller said sarcastically, chucking a bit as he lifted up his rifle. "You know, it's always polite to offer your guest a drink. Or else they tend to get a little more outspoken." He growled, feeling a bullet ding his armor, he turned with his rifle in hand and pumped several shots into a soldier. Watching as the plasma easily tore away at his primitive gear, and killed him near instantly. "Never can catch a fucking break."
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:42 am

yoru just shook his head and slipped his helmet back on "well this went to hell in no time flat " yoru quickly slipped into a basic combat stance moving from one solider to another knocking them out "tell me how i got stuck with you two nut jobs again"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Voras quickly turned on the officials, and began walking to the other side of the large table. He was prepared to stab the man nearest him, when he heard a shout from above.

"Hey! Slit lips! Why don't you kill something that doesn't have its head up its ass!" Mason yelled, looking over the railing. He didn't want every thing to die. He wanted to get payed after all, even if that meant saving the dumb asses below. The alien pulled a blue ball from his thigh, clicking a small red button. The thing lit to a sky blue, and he chucked it up at the three. It missed, so he leaned back over, about to taunt it some more. The balcony suddenly rumbled with an explosion. "The supports! He took out the fucking supports!" The platform started listing to the side, then simply fell. Old masonry doesn't hold up to explosives. He though as his section fell. All three of them were scattered in the rubble below. His body ached, but he was okay. As were the others. The officials had ran off to safety. And he felt he was about to die. I'm not gonna die sitting on my ass... He slowly got up, as with the others. He took a long look around. The rubble had blocked off the main entrance and exit. He focused his attention on the alien. Bringing out his M16, and taking aim.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:48 am

Agon stuck his head slightly out of cover to get a view of his surroundings. Watching as Elites and grunts patrolled the area he quickly learned the pattern and moved to a banshee. He looked behind him making sure no one was looking and observed it discovering that you lay in it. He then pressed a couple random buttons and it started up and flew it out of the hanger as he was being shot at landing it a small distance away from the grav lift.

Last edited by stukatim on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"Hey you, mate, you haven't caused us any trouble. So don't start. If you want to, we can get out of here together." Keller called out to the man who had just fallen from above. For the moment he had busied himself with killing the few soldiers that remained. "However, if you really wish to fight, you're going to seriously regret it."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Voras didn't really care for these three new Humans, so he decided to kill them. He brought out his Carbine, taking aim at the weakest two first. He shot the one who was still on the ground dead by head shot, then shot another in the leg as he was struggling to his feet. The man cried out in pain as the irradiated particles tor through his flesh, his screams soon silenced by another shot to the head. He turned to the third Human, the only one combat ready. He slipped away his Carbine, pulling out his sword once more.

Mason was shocked to say the least. The guys were dead, like nothing. And the alien had a GIANT FUCKING WHERE DO YOU GET SOMETHING THAT FUCKING BIG, PURPLE SWORD OF ULTRA DEATH. He dodged to the side as it lunged at him. He rolled to his feet, peppering the thing with 5.56 AP. Nothing happened, and he only seemed to piss off the genocidal alien. It was on him again in seconds, taking a wide slash at him from his left. He ducked, barely missing the energy blade. In less than a second he decided to do something most men normally don't think of doing. He went for the crotch. He shot at it, hoping SOMETHING would happen. He was wrong, again. He dodged again as the sword came back down, but the thing was ready. He was grabbed mid leap and fell on his face. The alien was above him, and his weapon was knocked away. Not like it would help much... He closed his eyes, preparing for death..

"Impressive, but not enough Human." At that, he raised his blade and prepared to kill the man.

Last edited by SeizedChief on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Keller growled a bit, aiming his rifle at Voras, "Leave the fucking man alone, or I swear, I will mount your damn head, on my fucking wall when I get home!" The outburst was a little unexpected most likely, however for once the alcoholic of a clone, felt some sort of sympathy. That and he hated the giant gold douche that was Voras.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:00 am

Voras growled, turning toward Keller. "As you wish." He said, hesitantly. He reached down, picking up the Human by the neck. He turned them so they were face-to-face, the Human being held two feet in the air. "I will let you live. For one reason, and one only." He pointed a finger at Keller. "He has spoken for you. And I will honor his word, as you will honor this."

"Sure. Just put me down." He gargled out. The alien lowered him to his feet, releasing his grasp. Mason reached over, getting his gun, then took a couple steps back. He looked up at the gold armored hulk. "Mason. Mason Townly." The alien looked down at him, moving his split jaw in impatience. "I am Voras 'Tosumee, FleetMaster of the Fleet of Clairvoyance." Mason looked at him quizzically. "Okay... Lets get up to your big-ass ship and get the hell out of here. Guys are gonna be here soon." Mason requested. "We shall answer their call." Voras said. Mason moved to one of the other entrances, getting in cover behind the wall. Voras walked over to Keller. "If you believed him worthy, you should have told me. Next time you threaten me, your head will be on my bridge." With that he walked over to the door way near Mason.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:17 pm

"Whatever you say mate, just don't count on winning all the time. After all, luck runs out eventually." Keller replied with an amused chuckle, as he took cover, and raised up his assault rifle. Aiming down the hallway, waiting for any soldiers to break through the door.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:06 am

yoru finished setting the people he knocked out up on the wall and said "lets just get the hell out of here" with a Bord tone
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 pm

"Sure, preferably not in several pieces?" Mason said. He peaked around his cover, and an absurd amount of soldier were heading his way. "Why you two big guys go first?"

Voras walked to the entrance, pulling out his plasma rifle. He simply sprayed down most of them, others taking cover behind columns. Bullets pinged off his shields, simply making the alien more pissed off by the second. "We need to get to the Phantom." Voras ordered.

"Lets just sprint it." Mason suggested. "There are more MGs at the end of this hall. We'll need to take a left at the end of this hall, then we can blast through a wall with some explosives. Seems like you guys have plenty of those..." He finished.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:46 pm

After Agon landed he pushed a button causing the banshee to open got out and looked toward the big ship floating in the sky "well I think I know were th-"  Agon said as he was interrupted by the obnoxious honking of a black van behind him. He quickly turned around and stared at the tinted windows and blinked,
    this guys an asshole he thought as he walked up to the van readying himself to shoot the driver. He approached the van door and knocked on the window but got no answer, so he pulled out on of his pistols and started yelling "haktenyak vienerspupol nein ow" a man in a suit then stepped out of the car with his hands up stepping over to the side of the high way. Agon made sure he wasn't going to do anything before he got in the car and drove,
    what did I say? Agon questioned as he drove down the highway as fast as he could heading towards the city.

When he entered the city he noticed military vehicles moving in and out of a checkpoint and once it was his turned he pulled up to the guard and pulled out his pistol before slowly rolling down the tinted window and shot the guard and continued to capital building.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:31 am

After standing around waiting for a response, Voras looked back. When he still received none from the two he huffed in annoyance. "Stay here then Humans. Suffer under your own race." He pushed Mason out of the way, before making his way down the hall. "Hey, where the hell are you going?" Mason demanded.
    "My ship. Join me if you wish Human. Get in my way though, and I will not hesitate to kill you myself." He spat out.
    "Sure, better then staying here." He replied calmly.

The Elite easily cut through the few soldiers that remained in the hall, making his way to the end of the hall. He looked left, seeing the MG on a couple sandbags with a large window behind it. He drew out his blade, and prepared to sprint. Mason did the same, and drew his knife and pistol, faster and easier to use then a rifle if you need to move fast. Just as the soldiers opened fire, they shot forward through the hail of lead.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Keller muttered a bit, shaking his head as he followed. "How the fuck did I get caught up in this fucking mess. I swear. A day ago I was getting drunk happily, now I'm sober, and under gunfire. I didn't sign up for this shit...hell I didn't volunteer either. Come to think of it, I was sorta bred for this....Fuck my life." As he spoke to himself he followed Voras and Mason.
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:46 pm

yoru simply turned to one off the walls and tossed a plasma grenade at it "well why he tacks the stupid route care to get out of here?" he said as he walked through the new hole in the wall.
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:32 am

Voras sprinted down the hall, ignoring the bullets that pinged off his shields. He leaped over the barricade with ease, turning to the soldiers who seemed to cower before him. The Elite made short work of the three soldiers, stabbing and slashing through the Kevlar like a hot knife through butta. Mason soon made his way over, and nodded approvingly at the kills. "Guess you are one tough son of a bitch...." Voras grunted a reply, then proceeded to charge and jump through the large window. He landed on a stone walkway outside, and noticed the Phantom shooting at a group of Human soldiers near the entrance to the courtyard. The soldiers were slowly picked off as the bright plasma tore through their flesh and destroyed their cover. The drop ship suddenly turned its main gun to a new target, an APC. The Phantom managed to destroy it with relative ease before a rocket, fired from one of the large buildings, took out the port engine on the ship. It kept air long enough to pepper the building with plasma, before listing and falling to the grass in a fiery purple explosion. "Great." Mason said. "There goes our ride." As he walked up.
    Voras looked up as a trio of Human fighters swooped overhead with a loud roar. The FleetMaster clicked on his COM and said. "The Humans have shown their hand, now let us show ours! Launch the Seraphs and kill the vermin!"
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:12 am

"Hey, you giant gold fuck face, what's the plan here. For the most part you're just showing off the lot of us with your shiny ass gear. So I suggest you think quick, or we're not in a good situation." Keller said as he stood next to Voras, holding his rifle up, ready to fire when needed. "I wonder where I can get a nice sniper, or a shotgun."
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:30 am

"You will get another weapon when we're back on my ship." Voras growled in annoyance. And after I teach these Humans a lesson... "Get me another transport!" He ordered into his com. The sky was on fire as the Seraphs and F-22s fought, turning it shades of purple and orange as the Humans were easily picked off. The point defense lasers turned planes drifting close to ash, repelling any possible attack with calculated ferocity. Finally a new APC and squad of troopers on the street took notice of them, opening fire on the slightly covered position. Voraas crouched down behind a stone railing, as the gunfire slowly tore off chunks on the other side.

Mason followed the aliens example, getting behind cover as the soldiers opened fire. Great, how are we gonna get out of this...

Last edited by SeizedChief on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tenshi
    tenshi

Post by tenshi Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 am

yoru saw the purple flaming corps of the drop ships and quickly backed tracked to joined the trio on the walkway and slid to one of the railings "so our ride is gone now what " he quickly set up his sniper and saw a black van driving up to the capital and smash trough the gate and hit into an apc and looked at his HUD and saw a strange blip from the van and muttered "o god not him again"
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Voras peaked out of cover as the gunfire stopped. The troopers in the field were obviously distracted and confused on seeing the van. "I thought I killed him..." Voras said glumly. He snapped out of his surprise and brought his Carbine to bare on the still distracted troopers. The irradiated particles tore through two soldiers before the rest finally realized what was happening. They opened fire, trying to suppress the group though they held the high ground.

Mason popped out of cover, just long enough to put a couple shot into an unsuspecting soldiers face. The APC lit up again, peppering their cover. "Someone please take out that damn thing!" He yelled. He wasn't gonna stick his head up again and get it ripped off, nope. That's the giant ninja and aliens job.
    Dark Templar
    Dark Templar

Post by Dark Templar Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:33 am

"Hey boys, wish me luck on this one." Keller called out, pulling out a plasma grenade he had found earlier on the ship. He just chose to save it for a situation like this when it was actually needed. Arming it, he stood up, and hurled the purple grenade. Watching as it flew through the air, sixty yards or so. Landing on the front window of the APC, and sticking to it.

Upon detonation, the window shattered into pieces, along with providing enough force to catch fire to the engine. It wasn't long before any of the survivors from the explosion were trying to get away. "Let's get going boys, also. You're welcome."
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:43 am

Agon scooted to the back of the van and exited through the back doors. he made his way to the behind the van but to his surprise he found three soldiers "hi um I'm on your side" Agon quickly said before he saluted. But the soldiers just stood there speechless until one the one in the middle asked in a thick redneck accent "if your so good on our side why do you insist upon stickin thingies up in our prostate regionals" Agon confused stumbled on his words "th-tha-tha that's another race not us we-we'll talk about later ". Agon pulled out both of his pistols and started shooting at voras along with the three soldiers .
    SeizedChief
    SeizedChief

Post by SeizedChief Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:17 am

"Holy shit, nice throw, man!" Mason said to Keller, patting him on the shoulder. He peaked out, noticing Agon helping the soldiers. "Is that dumbass on your side?" He asked, glancing to Voras.
    "No, that imbecile tried boarding my ship only an hour before. Kill him slowly..." The FleetMaster replied.
    "No thanks, you and that guy can take care of him." He replied, jabbing a thumb at Yoru. "Me and Keller can take the soldiers." Mason turned back to the field, and sighted in on the soldier who had had talked to the alien before. The soldiers suppressed him as he popped out, and he flinched just as he fired at the guy. He stayed up just long enough to see his bullet hit the poor guy in the crotch, he fell over and was dragged behind cover. "Ah shit... Poor bastard." Mason muttered.

Voras got a couple shots off, aimed straight at Agon. He crouched back down, reloading his carbine, then popped back up to repeat the process.
    stukatim
    stukatim

Post by stukatim Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:30 am

Agon got back behind cover after being shot a couple times to hear a scream a high pitched backwoods scream he got he looked over to see the previous middle soldier clutching his crotch with a bright red face. Agon made his way over and dragged him back behind the van, Agon looked at him in disgust he knew that hurt and it hurt bad. the soldier took a deep breath and YELLED in a high pitched redneck accent "it hurts oh god make it stop, I don't want to die I-I want to see my family, my son my wife". He grabbed Agons hand and YELLED loudly in his high pitched accent "That's actually my sssisster" before passing out from the pain. Agon looked at him in shock da fuck ok dude don't fuck your sister and if you do don't yell it out to the world Agon got back up and hid behind the cover to make sure he didn't bleed out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:23 pm